• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is random, but when Eggman talks of Solaris's existence before the final fight, and when he speaks at the beginning of the fight, do we know what he says in the Japanese version? I've found two videos, but they only show the cutscenes, and no dialogue from the fight.
One translation says "super-dimensional", as it does in english, and Windii's says "ultra-dimensional". In english, he refers to Solaris as transcendent, and later super-dimensional. I can only find the cutscene description for Japanese, though.

This is random, but when Eggman talks of Solaris's existence before the final fight, and when he speaks at the beginning of the fight, do we know what he says in the Japanese version? I've found two videos, but they only show the cutscenes, and no dialogue from the fight.
One translation says "super-dimensional", as it does in english, and Windii's says "ultra-dimensional". In english, he refers to Solaris as transcendent, and later super-dimensional. I can only find the cutscene description for Japanese, though.
super dimensional is acceptable

It's the same thing

The Japanese term is "Chou-jigen", it literally means "something above dimension" that would be akin to Super Dimension, Ultra Dimension, those all terms mean "above, beyond".

It's the same thing

The Japanese term is "Chou-jigen", it literally means "something above dimension" that would be akin to Super Dimension, Ultra Dimension, those all terms mean "above, beyond".
but obviously we will not take it into account for obvious reasons

but obviously we will not take it into account for obvious reasons
I'm not sure what you mean by that. It's literally just describing Solaris' existence as transcending space-time as it exists across all of time simultaneously, this of course is being used.

Those powerscaling questions directed at Flynn are like a damn corruption, people are using it for downplay and wank alike and it's a shame that I know people here who do this

better only take questions if you know one that if they come out or are consistent. not the most stupid that sonic can not destroy a planet.

Those powerscaling questions directed at Flynn are like a damn corruption, people are using it for downplay and wank alike and it's a shame that I know people here who do this
Simple solution; gather the 7 chaos emeralds, place them into the chaos gauntlet and SNAP all the corruption is gone.

Truthfully all these leading questions and/or manipulation of WoG simply makes anti-WoG standards stronger and I couldn't be happier.

It makes sense, because in reality, Archie Sonic is just Sonic but put in a comic, it's the same.
equal to any sonic,sonic classic is just sonic but from the past,idw sonic is the same sonic,prime sonic is the same sonic,sonic from boom is the same sonic but with a lot more humor,and etc.

if you consider that arabian nights and camelot are fiction to sonic's normal world we can have low 1-C base sonic and everyone else making it consistent:sneaky::sneaky:

Sonic phrases that would suit him.
sonic talking to shadow:
if copying someone is a form of respect, then doctor gerald hates me, because he made a copy that is not the equal to me.
sonic talking to infinite:
If you were infinite, then why did you "end" dying?
sonic talking to eggman:
The most intelligent human being in the world cannot catch a hedgehog, I think that this shows that Einstein was right, human stupidity is infinite.

Back