• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
then why don't we count the numbers in the metal sonic cinematic?
That feat has already been calculated and discussed here before, it's useless because we don't have the unit of distance. It could be meters, kilometers, miles, or anything, we really don't know. Since the lowball is barely FTL from what I recall, it's useless when we have more definitive feats that are baseline FTL.

That feat has already been calculated and discussed here before, it's useless because we don't have the unit of distance. It could be meters, kilometers, miles, or anything, we really don't know. Since the lowball is barely FTL from what I recall, it's useless when we have more definitive feats that are baseline FTL.
My god, if it's kilometers, then little planet measures more than the sun.

Makes Sonic Frontiers' pop in less absurd then it is in vanilla. I've tested it and it seems to be pretty decent at the job thus far
oh yeah,if it was in sonic lore,i will put:
''sometimes pillars will appear out of nowhere, this is because cyberspace is becoming more and more active in reality''

So like, one time I saw this Twitter post that joked about Sonic getting snapped out of his super form whenever he takes some kind of unexpected sudden impact. It got me thinking, it does happen a fair amount, between Sonic 3, Sonic Advance 2, and even Frontiers.

Knowing Ian he might make it a legit weakness if he thought about it.

So, I heard that Eggman used the term “mugen” to describe the data count in cyberspace but, I couldn’t really pick up on that, was it just a gaslighting thing.

The new character added to the Archie Continuity page Deadline, it says in his AP description that he views the entire cosmology as fiction, would that make him 6D or higher into 5D?

Last edited:
The new character added to the Archie Continuity page Deadline, it says in his AP description that he views the entire cosmology as fiction, would that make him 6D or higher into 5D?
Ngl it seems to qualify for R>F transcendence but I believe that's being tackled in a thread later down the line.
since we allowed deadline to have a page, shouldn't sonic have a "off panel" key too?
You'll have to ask @ElixirBlue on his wall about that one, I've gotten mixed signals.

Ngl it seems to qualify for R>F transcendence but I believe that's being tackled in a thread later down the line.
Yup R>F will likely need some major context of the transcendence to qualify for tiering (just seeing a world or cosmology as fictional won't be enough iirc).

You'll have to ask @ElixirBlue on his wall about that one, I've gotten mixed signals.
Does Archie Sonic's plot hax originate from the off-panel or is it part of his standard P&A in universe?

Don't let it be noticed that this was done by the might of geburah, because it is literally done by him, but my God, the formatting is horrible, and they say that I do it fatally.
but seriosly,this will be good,if the format was good and is not in vsbw,because in this wiki,no one will take this seriosly,and actually,there is no problem with that,vsbw is not the best wiki por powerscaling,the amount of rules that they are is,to much.

That's why it's better to just use their system, and not use the whole wiki in general.

So, because of his smaller size and invincibility compared to Metal Overlord, shouldn't Super Neo technically be Metal's best form, so to speak? I'm curious about it.

Hello, my name is AutomicUchiha, and I helped organize and edit the complex multiversal to boundless Sonic post that me and TheMightOfGeburah put on a doc. I was wondering if you guys could please look at it, and give us feedback as I am thinking about making a content revision thread based on it.

Last edited:
Hello, my name is AutomicUchiha, and I helped organize and edit the complex multiversal to boundless Sonic post that we put on a doc. I was wondering if you guys could please look at it, and give us feedback as I am thinking about making a content revision thread based on it.

I always say, never do that here, better in other places, not in vsbw.
better do it in csap

Hello, my name is AutomicUchiha, and I helped organize and edit the complex multiversal to boundless Sonic post that we put on a doc. I was wondering if you guys could please look at it, and give us feedback as I am thinking about making a content revision thread based on it.

if you are going to do a crt, then make sure to organize it, and explain in detail why you think that anything there puts the cosmology in any tier(i did not read it yet, to tired atm) so even if people disagree, they will be able to answer it

if you are going to do a crt, then make sure to organize it, and explain in detail why you think that anything there puts the cosmology in any tier(i did not read it yet, to tired atm) so even if people disagree, they will be able to answer it
is going to be bad,believe

Does the Archie Sonic verse have a hax scaling chain/layers or is everything just baseline?

I remember there being scans about chaos energy strengthening abilities but I'm not too sure

Does the Archie Sonic verse have a hax scaling chain/layers or is everything just baseline?
That's a WIP to blog but yes, their hax is layered due to how the hax functions with Power Rings (essentially, more = better).

Not gonna say much else on that though since it's still a ways away in the list of revisions needing to be done.

I recently finished watching the 8 episodes of Sonic Prime that exist right now.

What are everyone else's conclusions on it?

I'm sure there's some kinda high tier stuff argument people are very, very, very eager to make.
But frankly, I'm more interested in the other stats & abilities & such of characters.

For example, Sonic pulling a ship, albeit with a rope, might be a good LS feat for him.
Pretty sure he also has feats of dodging lasers.
I'm wondering what him & other characters will scale to.

I recently finished watching the 8 episodes of Sonic Prime that exist right now.

What are everyone else's conclusions on it?

I'm sure there's some kinda high tier stuff argument people are very, very, very eager to make.
But frankly, I'm more interested in the other stats & abilities & such of characters.

For example, Sonic pulling a ship, albeit with a rope, might be a good LS feat for him.
Pretty sure he also has feats of dodging lasers.
I'm wondering what him & other characters will scale to.
it is canon to the games, so not much, tho the lazer feat is mftl+

Back