• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It only manipulated Sonic to escape Cyber Space. By the time of the final boss the ruse was finished, it had escaped. Barring your assumption that it was just talking out if its ass to convince Sonic to give up (which is just a headcanon to be frank) we have no reason to assume the statements it made during the boss was simply it being manipulative.

Once the seals (or “the locks” as The End refers to them as) were broken The End proceeded to “tear down the walls between dimensions” and escaped back into the universe. So yeah the seals presumably stopped The End from using its powers, as it was able to tear through space and time and escape Cyber Space when nothing was barring it from doing so.

Super Super beat The End because he’s superior to the Titans to an unknown extent + had a Titan backing him up.
My point was, if it was willing to be manipulative then, why not now?
I can believe there was truth to it, about it being stronger than the foes it saw through Sonic's memories, given the Titan scaling.
That said, if it isn't the case already, I would say it's worthwhile to assume it was trying to make Sonic give up.

It opens the speech by telling Sonic he's served his purpose. It questions what he can accomplish, makes belittling comparison about Sonic ("One little golden mote".) & the foes he's fought, calling them finite to its own infinite, it tells him he'll be consumed. It questions why his courage never wavered on past occasions.
I've no issue with interpreting The End's speech as genuine, as opposed to a bluff founded on lies or misinformation about superiority; The scaling makes sense for its claims to be true.

But The End always spoke to Sonic with purpose, & IDK why it wouldn't speak with purpose here as well. So even if it matters only for behaviour notes, I'd ask, isn't it likely that the purpose of its speech was to make Sonic despair/give up/surrender?

Does Tails' statement about Knight make sense?
He just has a glance at it for a few and judges that it'd be too much for Super Sonic.
Then Sonic bodies, and even goes on to body Supreme who's even stronger. Also puts work on The End.

Also, can anyone explain to me why Sage needed to bust through Supreme again right after Sonic did it?, what was going to happen that caused Sage to take that action

He just has a glance at it for a few and judges that it'd be too much for Super Sonic.
Then Sonic bodies, and even goes on to body Supreme who's even stronger. Also puts work on The End.

Also, can anyone explain to me why Sage needed to bust through Supreme again right after Sonic did it?, what was going to happen that caused Sage to take that action
Sonic goes get stronger by the second via his Accelerated Development. So Tails could be pointing out the titan is stronger then Super Sonic from the last time he saw the latter.

It does, it causes Super Sonic notable disorientation when it smacks him into a wall which is more than can be said for Giganto and Wyvern

That isn't enough to warrant what Tails say, because he still dominates it completely
Where does the game indicate he dominates it during their fight? The game even says Sonic needs the Chaos Emeralds to even stand a chance, whereas there's more certainty for Giganto and Wyvern. It's supposed to be the toughest Titan by that point.

Because she had to pilot it to fight The End.

Where does the game indicate he dominates it during their fight? The game even says Sonic needs the Chaos Emeralds to even stand a chance, whereas there's more certainty for Giganto and Wyvern. It's supposed to be the toughest Titan by that point.
it actually forced Super Sonic to power up even further to beat it compared to what he did with the other titans too just for reference

Last edited:
I'll work on making sandboxes for the new profiles for IDW/Game profile hybrids.
That'd be much appreciated, many of our hands are tied with noting the additions and making the pages for Frontiers atm.

Expect that CRT in the upcoming days btw. Wink wink, nudge nudge

Ian's writing is definitely showing when Eggman said Sonic reached Mach 1 too, oof. Well, thankfully now we have an overwhelmingly large backstory to justify FTL Sonic.

That'd be much appreciated, many of our hands are tied with noting the additions and making the pages for Frontiers atm.

Expect that CRT in the upcoming days btw. Wink wink, nudge nudge
By the way, I'll hold off on things such as summaries and descriptions since English isn't my first language and I could mess things up - hope y'all can help me with that when I'm done. I'll contact you and link the sandboxes once they're done.

By the way, I'll hold off on things such as summaries and descriptions since English isn't my first language and I could mess things up - hope y'all can help me with that when I'm done. I'll contact you and link the sandboxes once they're done.
Will-do, I major in Writing so that'll be no problem
Also, IDW saga keys need to go, the character don't even show significant progression imo and it just makes things complicated - and since they're all gonna be scaling to game feats, they're kinda pointless.
Yeah I agree. I feel it made sense at the time but now it definitely doesn't, so everything in IDW will just fall under the Modern Era for obvious reasons lol

I can be corrected if I'm wrong here, but from what I saw it was shown that the Ancients used their technology to create Cyberspace shortly after arriving on Sonic's world in the past.
Of course IIRC, a lot of the Ancients' technology was tailored made after the Emeralds themselves so it's possible that it was them but I'm not sure

It’s stated the Emeralds power cyberspace (not even all 7), by Sonic in one of the optional convos, which does fall in line with the “infinite/limitless” powers of individual Emeralds from earlier games

It’s stated the Emeralds power cyberspace (not even all 7), by Sonic in one of the optional convos, which does fall in line with the “infinite/limitless” powers of individual Emeralds from earlier games
I mean Knuckles does say that the Emeralds have limitless power in one of the optional dialogues in this game as well so it's just more supplementary evidence for the Emeralds' power among other things

Ian's writing is definitely showing when Eggman said Sonic reached Mach 1 too, oof. Well, thankfully now we have an overwhelmingly large backstory to justify FTL Sonic.
There's that one scene when Tails determines a Weapon can level a Mountain then compares it to the Eclipse Cannon(almost)

The titans can kill super sonic. Which is an indication that they can bypass invulnerability. But disappointedly it is something no one is going to find out unless they intentionally fail at the easiest, most forgiving QTEs in the game.

I’ve played the game again and pretty much super sonic is capable of shit in his super state that he has never done before, some which are hidden with the cyloop that you will likely never do against the titans.

again, so much shit you can do against them that people will barely ever notice.

Supreme's QTE doesn't kill Super Sonic
Unfinished, was supposed to be a prototype super sonic boss. Someone made a document about the last 2/5ths of the game not being what the final was supposed to be. Hidden files showed that sonic in the 4th island was supposed to be exploring one of the arks, as sonic and Sage have dialogue talking about activating parts of it.

Basically, we have no idea what the original story for the end game was.

Why isn't Game Sonic 16, but IDW is?
I don't know if they already changed for this, but for some reason Sonic Channel removed the ages of Sonic characters and it seems they are going to either change them or just use vague definitions like "teenager" from now on.

Unfinished, was supposed to be a prototype super sonic boss. Someone made a document about the last 2/5ths of the game not being what the final was supposed to be. Hidden files showed that sonic in the 4th island was supposed to be exploring one of the arks, as sonic and Sage have dialogue talking about activating parts of it.

Basically, we have no idea what the original story for the end game was.
Source? Because I never heard this

Back