• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll be the first to say there's some interesting designs

Edit: better look here

Last edited:
As it's releasing soon, do any of you have any particular hopes or wants from Sonic Frontiers?
Just for it to far exceed expectations and a want for anyone who has shat on sonic for years because it was "the thing to do" and tried to dimish the good that's come with frontiers (with it getting people hype for sonic again) to never be able to touch the title in any capacity so they can sit miserably while people who actually enjoy the franchise get to in all its glory knowing they were wrong🤷‍♀️

Yeah my want is selfish and only include peeps who aren't gonna bandwagon on the rising sonic popularity although it'd be nice for those who are genuinely interested and haven't played a sonic title before to hop in and love or be interested in the series

This is random, but like

Archie's profile art isn't official artwork. It isn't even of Archie, but of game Sonic. This sounds fake, but that art was drawn at my request by Drawloverlala, for a fangame that, thankfully, caught on fire and sank. I was the codirector, voice director, and I had a few other roles on it. She was the lead artist and had drawn other pieces for it. I feel official art of Archie should be used, not fanart of game Sonic. She does have actual Archie fanart that could be used, but seeing this piece not only gives vibes of "here's boom sonic" and then it's just his X-Treme model, but it honestly just also brings up bad memories of that entire thing.
Also, I apologize for bringing this up here, I'm just not sure where else to do so.

Annnnd Ian debunked Surge's line.

"In Issue 50, Surge told Sonic he couldn't keep up with her speed of light but he does. Are they truly moving at SoL?"

Ian: "...? No, she's arrogant".

He then goes on an explanation on how Surge does not even know or comprehend how fast light is.

I'm just very sarcastic (t'was raised that way), but I do apologize cuz that did seem dickish for no reason. Nothing meant by it

Agreed, I'm gonna stop procrastinating on my college assignments 💀
Also, quoting you because I need to know if the laser thing is still valid, or if it has been released yet.

As it's releasing soon, do any of you have any particular hopes or wants from Sonic Frontiers?
I honestly just want this game to excel.
Sonic's been having such a rough time getting any good ganes since the late 2010's so if Frontiers succeeds expectations then I won't hold much doubt that Sonic will come back stronger then ever

This is random, but someone on a Death Battle subreddit calced a Solaris speed feat. Out of curiosity, for those who are interested in checking it out, what are your thoughts?

Since base forms were able to react to this light coming down, regardless of the calculations, would that have them scaling to whatever speed it hits?

Mid to High ends are definitely an outlier for the Base Cast if mathematically accurate, I'd think. Those are some pretty high numbers... 😅

They're definitely high, yes. I handle outliers differently than others, from what I can tell, so as long as the math is correct on these, I'd personally have no issue accepting them. I wouldn't force it onto anyone else, though, so it's just for my own satisfaction I guess.

Why would they calc it based on the volume of the universe if it was an omnidirectional attack.

There is also another point where the characters travel to the corners of the distorted world to collect the Chaos Emeralds, if they said that the world was Uni sized that would have been a good buff.

The thing is the attack spreads out in an omnidirectional fashion from a central point, the light would fill up the universe as it expands outward, you’d only need to find the speed of the light traveling to the edge of the universe

What with TSR implying Earth is at the edge of the universe relative to Planet Wisp, the calcs should actually use the diameter of the universe instead of the radius.

Also speed can't be calculated via volume, as I've been informed.

Although speaking of speed, I’ve noticed that the Exception calc is kind of flawed in the sense of

You can see in the pre-fight intro that they are flying up into what seems to be a pink nebula filled with stars.

What with TSR implying Earth is at the edge of the universe relative to Planet Wisp, the calcs should actually use the diameter of the universe instead of the radius.

Also speed can't be calculated via volume, as I've been informed.
Ah, really? I wonder what the number may be for this, then.

If we say the light began moving through the universe at 3:41, then I believe would have taken about 11 seconds for it to fill everything, assuming the cuts of Soleanna after are just different angles of the town, and not chronological, so to speak.

That person did get higher than Quadrillions using the mid-end calculation, and they only did radius. Diameter is basically radius sequel, so if we were to calc this off of diameter, I assume we should get higher if their numbers are correct?

Granted since Solaris was going to wipe out all of time maybe using the full universe radius is fine.
But even then, the number they posited in the article was a hypothetical.

Solaris wiping out the whole Maginaryworld cosmology in that blast would get pretty high results as well.

Unless I'm misunderstanding Solaris's arrival, they pulled Silver's timeline into the mix as well, right? Would that mean Solaris's light traveled through to a different universe, or, something different?

Granted since Solaris was going to wipe out all of time maybe using the full universe radius is fine.
But even then, the number they posited in the article was a hypothetical.

Solaris wiping out the whole Maginaryworld cosmology in that blast would get pretty high results as well.
doesnt the maginary world contain countless dreams, which would just make it countless times FTL

Back