• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Won't those possiblilities need to be realized?

I mean, if space-time in sonic is infinite, then it wouldn't be necessary,you know why?because you cannot have ''finite amount of possibilities in infinite time''
because again,even if there where ''possibilities in future''future being infinite means there is infinite possibilities in future,and infinite possibilities in general.

I mean, if space-time in sonic is infinite, then it wouldn't be necessary,you know why?because you cannot have ''finite amount of possibilities in infinite time''
because again,even if there where ''possibilities in future''future being infinite means there is infinite possibilities in future,and infinite possibilities in general.
I’m very old. So can you explain that in simpler terms? Thank you.

I’m very old. So can you explain that in simpler terms? Thank you.
if time is infinite,then no matter how many possibilities of branching exist,they will still be infinite in a sense,but again,infinite possibilities already exist,so no matter if time is infinite.

if time is infinite,then no matter how many possibilities of branching exist,they will still be infinite in a sense,but again,infinite possibilities already exist,so no matter if time is infinite.
That’s if Time is infinite in “Sonic.”

Does anyone have a scan showing Time or some part of it is infinite?

That’s if Time is infinite in “Sonic.”

Does anyone have a scan showing Time or some part of it is infinite?
I mean, in generations it is said that super sonic and super classic sonic traveled to the end of time.
but again, fiction is exactly very logical with infinity, because you can cross infinity, so this doesn't disprove that time is finite.
but if you want to make assumption,then assuming there is beings that can life for eternity,then,that means that time is infinite.
but again, it makes no difference if time is finite or infinite, what matters is the number of possibilities that can exist,again,the archie multiverse is infinite in multiverses,even if the existence of the same might be finite in time,the possibilities are still infinite.
is like,infinite speed,even if there where a finite time,that will still be infinite speed.

Well time is a concept in Sonic, and "light" is considered infinite in Sonic.
I can lend the scan for that
IMG_2370-1.jpg

faster than you on that

Unless there’s new material that comes out which proves infinite universes exist, Game Sonic is going to cap at 2-B for the time being. With what we have currently, there’s no reliable evidence for 2-A.

Unless there’s new material that comes out which proves infinite universes exist, Game Sonic is going to cap at 2-B for the time being. With what we have currently, there’s no reliable evidence for 2-A.

I mean, for this there is sonic and knuckles 3 saying that there are infinite zones.
image.png
image.png

Back