• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
but it was with the combats of ''character X character'' in a matter of lore. Ian hasn't been inconsistent when it comes to the multiverse or sonic concepts.
because again,is more problematic the character x character things that the cosmology things and lore things
Yes but his assertions are
A: Supported by the actual material

B: Supported by other higher ups, most above him

I’m not a concept expert so I don’t know but it should grant type 1 conceptual manipulation to those who can use the chaos emeralds at the very least.

I know for sure that if the concepts of higher dimensions exists then that should give the Sonic world High 1-B to Low 1-A cosmology scaling at least.
the concept of higher dimensions is just 1-A(or literraly beyond boundless)considering that in VSBW,they aparently false belief that being beyond the concept of dimensions or dimensionality,is just 1-A and you can be higher and still be inside the concept of dimensions(of course,fictions works in his ways,but again,they use a kind of logic that,logically,is not logical)

who are above flynn exactly?
From what I’ve heard there’s Eitaro Toyoda who’s responsible for managing the world views and world setting of Sonic. Ian Flynn has even went as far as to say he wouldn’t argue with Eitaro Toyoda and has even called Eitaro Toyoda his boss.

Eitaro Toyoda and Ian Flynn’s statements are (from what I’ve seen) hand in hand.

From what I’ve heard there’s Eitaro Toyoda who’s responsible for managing the world views and world setting of Sonic. Ian Flynn has even went as far as to say he wouldn’t argue with Eitaro Toyoda and has even called Eitaro Toyoda his boss.

Eitaro Toyoda and Ian Flynn’s statements are (from what I’ve seen) hand in hand.
eitaroy toyoda is more like in a neutral plays,he ''agrees''in with the ideas.

eitaroy toyoda is more like in a neutral plays,he ''agrees''in with the ideas.
Possibly neutral but he leans more towards having certain things in that world as in he believes certain things are in Sonic’s world.

He himself said he wouldn’t comment on and say things if they weren’t alluded to in the games. Meaning he does believe those things to be the case in a way.

Possibly neutral but he leans more towards having certain things in that world as in he believes certain things are in Sonic’s world.

He himself said he wouldn’t comment on and say things if they weren’t alluded to in the games. Meaning he does believe those things to be the case in a way.
like nullspace being nothingness itself and there is not scientifical form to understand what is ''nothing''

like nullspace being nothingness itself and there is not scientifical form to understand what is ''nothing''
Yeah which is based on the English dub which said it was a place where absolutely nothing exists.

There’s other things like Platonic Ideas existing and when one mentions Platonic Ideas he thinks of NiGHTS (which is accurate).

The concept of mathematics existing based on the mention of arithmetic in the Japanese version of Sonic Frontiers.

Supporting the idea of the stories in the Arabian Nights all being each their own worlds.

And more.

Yeah which is based on the English dub which said it was a place where absolutely nothing exists.

There’s other things like Platonic Ideas existing and when one mentions Platonic Ideas he thinks of NiGHTS (which is accurate).

The concept of mathematics existing based on the mention of arithmetic in the Japanese version of Sonic Frontiers.

Supporting the idea of the stories in the Arabian Nights all being each their own worlds.

And more.
Nights is a place that exist in sonic(sonic adventure and sonic lost world proofs it)

Maria is Gerald's granddaughter and Eggman's cousin.

The Biolizard is techinally Shadow's slibing since Gerald created it.

Shadow's DNA came from the Black Arms. So Black Doom is techinally apart of the family.

And finally, Sage is Eggman's daughter along with Belle the Tinkerer who was also created by Eggman when he lost his memories. Metal Sonic, Orbot, and Cubot count as siblings too. Imagine the Eggman Family reunion dinner lol.

Of course, this is only counting the game canon as Eggman got even more children outside of the games.

Maria is Gerald's granddaughter and Eggman's cousin.

The Biolizard is techinally Shadow's slibing since Gerald created it.

Shadow's DNA came from the Black Arms. So Black Doom is techinally apart of the family.

And finally, Sage is Eggman's daughter along with Belle the Tinkerer who was also created by Eggman when he lost his memories. Metal Sonic, Orbot, and Cubot count as siblings too. Imagine the Eggman Family reunion dinner lol.

Of course, this is only counting the game canon as Eggman got even more children outside of the games.
Don't forget about Omega who is on the same team as Shadow which is pretty hilarious in retrospect (all thanks to Rouge) and now Doctor Eggman can form a proper team with Sage and Metal Sonic.

Yeah, counting non-biological ''creations'' as ''children'' is kind of tricky.
is like,the clone of yourself is your brother(imagine in games sonic has a clone of himself that was made to be a replica of him,and that replica literraly says something like ''it is weird to be your brother,because i am just a portion of you,but i am not you because you are original''

something that i notice,is that in boo's house,there is ''dots of light''that looks similar to stars,in a part where you need to cross a portal.

Just wondering, is there any single dream environment that comes from an individual dreamer in mainline Sonic that visually represents multiple galaxies and surrounding celestial bodies within it without any room for interpretation? I’m starting to doubt universe sized dreams

Just wondering, is there any single dream environment that comes from an individual dreamer in mainline Sonic that visually represents multiple galaxies and surrounding celestial bodies within it without any room for interpretation? I’m starting to doubt universe sized dreams
I’m not sure what this counts for but a Chao does casually dream up an entire realm that seems to have space in it and it has an immeasurable amount of stars in it

Yeah that just seems like an MSS realm.

I know arguments exist for dreams matching reality and wishes but, I doubt most Sonic characters could visualize an entire universe for a dream, especially around Tikal times.

Yeah that just seems like an MSS realm.

I know arguments exist for dreams matching reality and wishes but, I doubt most Sonic characters could visualize an entire universe for a dream, especially around Tikal times.
that's the problem, assuming that a character doesn't know what a universe is, why by default some people assume that characters don't know what the hell is the universe?

-I doubt most Sonic characters could visualize an entire universe for a dream, especially around Tikal times.
This has been talked about and rebuked numerous times, this is as slippery a slope as saying Game Maginaryworld can encompass dimensions because scientists in their world who understand it. Like, can we not bring up years-old arguments? Again?

This has been talked about and rebuked numerous times, this is as slippery a slope as saying Game Maginaryworld can encompass dimensions because scientists in their world who understand it. Like, can we not bring up years-old arguments? Again?
don't understanding this

Sure but I have yet to see a visual example of a universe sized dream coming from an individual dreamer, all the instances are MSS.

i sonic dreams of maginary world, that becomes a dream realm inside of it, which would countain a another maginary world, and then another? just thought of it lol

It being the future doesn’t mean that the dream would be universe sized, the Chao doesn’t perceive anything like galaxies inside of its dream.

It being the future doesn’t mean that the dream would be universe sized, the Chao doesn’t perceive anything like galaxies inside of its dream.
If it’s the future then it would share the same exact past and present, meaning it would have had galaxies inside of it at least at some point. What the Chao specifically perceives doesn’t matter.

Back