• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This time, it’s a Robotnik family feud. Base 4-C versions used. Who is the true ultimate creation?

The Ultimate Life Form: 9 (Oliver_de_jesus, Gilad_Hyperstar, omegabronic, Sanicpoopyyork, GlaceonGamez471, Dragonite007, MaidRips, Shadyboi0, CrackerVolley)

The Ultimate AI: 0

The Ultimate Robot: 1 (TheRustyOne)

shadow_and_sage_by_vlafimetalvarg_dfmp8im-250t.jpg

Last edited:
shadow has more fighting experience and chaos control for teleport mobility and time stop, also boost to make him 8x faster and more projectile options with chaos spear, what are sage's wincons?

Hey, so are Shadow and Biolizard Sage's great uncles or 1st cousins once removed or what? Because I still don't have a full grasp on family trees.

Last edited:
Can Shadow actually touch Sage? His Non-Physical Interaction is for Ghost it seems, not for someone like Sage who is basically a hologram.

She should be just as intangible to Shadow as Sonic's friends were to him. Sonic thought she was trapped like Amy when he first saw her and calls her ghost girl, and calls his friends as being ghosty. Considering all of that I'm certain she should be intangible to both Sonic and Shadow.

Only played the game, but I'm uncertain of Sage's scaling as well. Considering Knuckles easily took her blast without any damage, Sonic flinching from her attack doesn't mean much. Pretty sure he can't tell how powerful it is until it actually hits him, and confident scaling isn't usually accepted. Her believing she can hurt him means nothing basically. She doesn't have any durability feats either, so I don't see why she's scaling in durability either. Is her profile still heavily incomplete?

Sage clearly isn't very combative either, since she never tries to attack Sonic beyond that one time. Pretty sure she knows she can't defeat him. So I doubt she'd have any better luck with Shadow either. Though I don't think he can harm her normally. Shadow doesn't have all seven emeralds in his Standard Equipment either.

He only has the Green Emerald. I admit that maybe having the one Emerald means he can do something, but I don't see anything on his profile.

OP doesn't say he has all seven emeralds on him. This seems like an inconclusive to me.

Like I said I only played the game, if she has something outside of the games you can correct me.

Can Shadow actually touch Sage? His Non-Physical Interaction is for Ghost it seems, not for someone like Sage who is basically a hologram.
He likely should be able to interact with her based on his own game, he can enter the cyberspace within Digital Circuit and interact with its data constructs. Plus, he can attack with space-time distortions.
Only played the game, but I'm uncertain of Sage's scaling as well. Considering Knuckles easily took her blast without any damage, Sonic flinching from her attack doesn't mean much. Pretty sure he can't tell how powerful it is until it actually hits him, and confident scaling isn't usually accepted. Her believing she can hurt him means nothing basically. She doesn't have any durability feats either, so I don't see why she's scaling in durability either. Is her profile still heavily incomplete?
She does block Sonic’s attack in the trailer, though Sonic doesn’t attack her in the game itself. Her profile is completed, although you’re right that Sage doesn’t have much to physically go off of since she seldom engages in physical combat herself, preferring to summon Guardians against her opponents.

Not sure super shadow can take out supreme. Isn’t like sonic now far stronger than he was prior? Shadow is non-existent in this game, so the last game he was in was forces, which is where sonic is wanked to oblivion.

Base shadow can pretty much take on Sage. Don’t see Sage winning, but I do see a stalemate or shadow using everything he’s got to take her out.

Not sure super shadow can take out supreme. Isn’t like sonic now far stronger than he was prior? Shadow is non-existent in this game, so the last game he was in was forces, which is where sonic is wanked to oblivion.
idw comics, they are more or less equal again

Shadow one-shot his Phantom Ruby clone which shows he also got stronger during Forces.

Back