• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DAILY! 👏 QUESTION! 👏 TIME! 👏

You have the option of giving any character a Super transformation with tailored abilities unique to them (and a special name if you wanna go that far i.e. Turbo Tails). If you wanna choose a character who already has one, you can retcon their Super state for a more unique take. So, who do you give the Super treatment?

You have the option of giving any character a Super transformation with tailored abilities unique to them (and a special name if you wanna go that far i.e. Turbo Tails). If you wanna choose a character who already has one, you can retcon their Super state for a more unique take. So, who do you give the Super treatment?
i am gonna give amy a super form,the name will ''roses amy''she will be glowing in red with a little bit of pink,she has a new abilitie where she makes his hammer grow at least 20 times his original size,and she

He uses it to deliver blunt blows that generate great impact force to the point where Super Sonic is afraid of the blow because of the amazing power it holds,she also has the abilitie to control the future,and make the future happen(practically fate manipulation)and the limit of the this power is unkown,because she can control the future of not only one,but infinite futures(because there is infinite possibilities)and for the last power,she will be able to heal herself if she loves,which she constantly loves because of her love for sonic and everyone

None

Might as well give this a whirl.

Form Name: All Mighty

Appearance: Gains a teal coloured shell, red eyes and a turquoise aura.

Main powers: Standard super form powers (flight, invincibility, after-images, etc) however lacks chaos energy powers.

Unique power: Resilient Spirit; Mighty's strength and defence increases the less rings he has while his speed increases the more rings he has also his shell can now block durability negating attacks.

Prerequisites: Requires the 7 chaos emeralds, 50 rings and inner peace.

It's essentially a more throughout Super Mighty that isn't just an invincibility power up combined with speed sneakers.

i found this.
image.png

image.png

it is say that there is unlimited amount of zones(levels)that can be generated

Oh yeah, asked the question but completely forgot my pick. I guess I'll just steal your format mojo @The_Axiom_of_Virgo

Form Name: Sting Ray

Appearance: Ray's fur turns a sage green with yellow eyes.

Main Powers: Standard Super form abilities.

Unique Power: Venomous poison aura, starting off as a stinging sensation in the skin and eyes before exponentially increasing with each moment passed in its presence. In the presence of machinery, it will quickly corrode the Metal. Ray can reign in its effects and choose who it harms, being capable of rendering it harmless to his allies and even limiting how badly it affects opponents.

Prerequisite: The Seven Chaos Emeralds, having the name Ray to make the joke

Amy so we can keep the hedgehog rule, but only with the Time Stones

I still believe that we should not list Solaris above the egg wizard
Egg Wizard is far above Solaris, there's no question about it.
Let me lay down some scans

Eggman says that his instruments can't even properly measure its power, when previously the same Eggman that could determine what Solaris is capable of through his high tech glasses no less:
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...22-26-74_f549d92f2139e58231f988f2c4db8084.jpg

Eggman can't even imagine the power The Wizard has, which again, never happened with Solaris.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/968234661870452747/968235563012464680/unknown-277.png

Now about this scan in particular:
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...22-38-79_f549d92f2139e58231f988f2c4db8084.jpg

It doesn't mean Egg Wizard >>>> Super Sonic and Burning Blaze
Chaos emeralds amplify the user, and Sonic and Blaze are amplified enough to be relative to the Wizard at the very least, as they are able to damage it

thanks i am gonna collect it all,also,my god how in the world a document of the skills of sonic is bigger than a document of the cosmology
What you see is what you get, just a smug blue guy who knows 20 different ways to kick your ass, he is sonic the edgyhog

Super Jet, personally. I like the idea of referencing Zero Gravity's Japanese title, but "Shooting Star Jet" is too clunky. I'm also okay with calling him Super. I like the idea of him imbuing Type-J with Chaos energy to give it a boost, even though he could just fly on his own now, if he wanted. I do have a design/palette in mind for him, but I can't draw so lmao the scorpion says

Back