• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Question to the Sonic Scholars of the thread; Which character do you think benefits most from the multi-media approach (Games, IDW, Prime) that the franchise is taking with the main verse?

Sonic himself can't be your answer, that's too on-the-nose. For me, I'd probably say Amy due to the justice given to her throughout much of IDW. It solidified her status as an enjoyable character whose goals don't always have to center around Sonic to work well, and I hope that doesn't get backpedaled. She was kinda meh in Frontiers tho
Super Silver gets durability negation via Psychokinesis, VS wise. Character wise, maybe Amy or Tails, perhaps?

Unless I'm dumb (very possible) but the Metal Virus transmutates molecularly. Super Silver physically removed it from Zombots and from infected life with his psychokinesis, so, he should be able to manipulate things on a molecular scale, which would give him durability negation I think. Not, like, passively, but he could basically unravel a person

Would be fun to see this happening considering that Ian just denied Solaris being the "Sun" because it was exclusive to a leaked Sonic 06 script lol
He denied it on account of a leaked Sonic 2006 script and not the fact their name literally meaning the Sun? Ian what are you on on this one 😭

tbh he didn't elaborated much, the fan showed a text of the script where mephiles or solaris said that, and Ian said that if it isn't in the launched game script, it isn't canon
It wasn't very smart to say that, considering that it's not something thrown away, it's literally the dialogues of the game.
is not the ''nullspace goes on forever''

It wasn't very smart to say that, considering that it's not something thrown away, it's literally the dialogues of the game.
is not the ''nullspace goes on forever''
it isn't tho, it is a dialogue from a leaked script of the game, the said dialogue didn't happen during said game

Also, infinite speed isn't necessary to escape from an infinite dimension from a portal that appears there.

Also, infinite speed isn't necessary to escape from an infinite dimension from a portal that appears there.

nullspace is literally closed to any dimension, I'm 99% sure that this portal is the one that created the dimension (in fact apparently from the outside it looks like the nullspace, that is, the nullspace is itself created by the portal) and sonic running faster that the portal would have infinite speed by running faster than something that created the dimension.

this makes more sense that assuming a portal help them to go outside,which again does not make sense

The way I interpreted it was that Sonic and OC reached the end of Null Space and broke out of it. Makes sense given the encyclopedia says break out of it and would explain why null space opened up again despite it visibly collapsing after sucking in Sonic.

Back