• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Netflix profiles

Also that aside since prime is canon I suppose there's a decent but low tier support feat for base sonic since he "literally shook the world" that's bare minimum small country and way below small star but still🤷‍♀️

Netflix profiles

Also that aside since prime is canon I suppose there's a decent but low tier support feat for base sonic since he "literally shook the world" that's bare minimum small country and way below small star but still🤷‍♀️
Or he can survive the explosión of the shatterverse that makes at least 4 worlds

Some decent FTL support too if we consider the lasers we see are real lasers

I believe Chaos Control brought Shadow from one multiverse to another. Is that the ""largest"" teleportation characters have access to, then?

Should we be talking about a show that just released so openly? I'm literally watching episode 2 here, so please chill on the spoilers. I'm making some calcs on Sonic Episode 1 and 2 feats too.

Should we be talking about a show that just released so openly? I'm literally watching episode 2 here, so please chill on the spoilers. I'm making some calcs on Sonic Episode 1 and 2 feats too.
Ah I'm pretty sure this is canon to the games so I was told not to worry about calcs but if we can make them then I've been sitting on my ass for no reason

Ah I'm pretty sure this is canon to the games so I was told not to worry about calcs but if we can make them then I've been sitting on my ass for no reason
Yes it's, there has been a lot of interviews from the Production staff confirming that the show is canon. Also, Ian Flynn supervised the lore of the series and for the Japanese version Eitaro Toyoda, the lore supervisor in Japan, rewrote the entire script as he usually does to make sure everything fits with the official settings and worldview.

Yes it's, there has been a lot of interviews from the Production staff confirming that the show is canon. Also, Ian Flynn supervised the lore of the series and for the Japanese version Eitaro Toyoda, the lore supervisor in Japan, rewrote the entire script as he usually does to make sure everything fits with the official settings and worldview.
The interview talked about the intent of making it all canon, but still, yeah it's valid. It won't hurt to make some extra calcs in case this canon thing goes south somehow. Sonic making a tornado, shaking a planet and dodging lasers is still nice.

dodging lasers
Not just dodging but outspeeding lasers and seeing them in slow motion while moving relative to them if not faster

Easy FTL and the shockwave he made at the beginning easily is tier 8 but yeah it's looking like he'd be

Small country level and FTL if the canon thing doesn't stick but if it does we have some support feats

Not just dodging but outspeeding lasers and seeing them in slow motion while moving relative to them if not faster

Easy FTL and the shockwave he made at the beginning easily is tier 8 but yeah it's looking like he'd be

Small country level and FTL if the canon thing doesn't stick but if it does we have some support feats
Even FTL+ maybe. I'll be posting the compilation of the calcs.

Support feats are support feats so why not count it? And he didn't do it on his own it was with the shards
Except that in the first chapter he literraly overpower the same Crystal that gives energy to the city.
And he literraly is the one who is able to break the paradox prism.

I wonder how much of this is really Sonic and not some kind of amp provided by Crystal energy. I would wait before anything considering that there's clear leftover energy from that on Sonic's body that even made its speed hard to control if wasn't for Nine's help.

The earthquake itself was also said to be a result of the amplifier that Eggman made that boosted Sonic's speed during the impact, so I also don't think that is usable.

I wonder how much of this is really Sonic and not some kind of amp provided by Crystal energy. I would wait before anything considering that there's clear leftover energy from that on Sonic's body that even made its speed hard to control if wasn't for Nine's help.

The earthquake itself was also said to be a result of the amplifier that Eggman made that boosted Sonic's speed during the impact, so I also don't think that is usable.
Durability then and the Crystal thing,dependa if we are gonna use Sonic only for the few minutes ir Sonic from the enteir season.

You know I'm not sure if this really impacts the scaling at all but I find it interesting that after his first encounter with Giganto, Sonic says he'll need the Chaos Emeralds and a bit of luck to beat it.
It's probably irrelevant but it's still interesting that even with the first Titan in game, Sonic wasn't completely sure in Super Sonic after being ragdolled in base form

You know I'm not sure if this really impacts the scaling at all but I find it interesting that after his first encounter with Giganto, Sonic says he'll need the Chaos Emeralds and a bit of luck to beat it.
It's probably irrelevant but it's still interesting that even with the first Titan in game, Sonic wasn't completely sure in Super Sonic after being ragdolled in base form
Like when infinite with 0 effort Beat Sonic,but after 6 months of nothing.
Sonic was able to Beat something more powerful than infinite

It's like the gap between his base and Super form keeps getting smaller and smaller over time due to Sonic's passive power increase

It's like the gap between his base and Super form keeps getting smaller and smaller over time due to Sonic's passive power increase
Well my take is that Sonic's statement just sets up how powerful the Titans are in the game, if even the first Titan Sonic encounters has him not be completely confident in defeating it even as Super Sonic.
Though it is interesting, because in this article from NintendoLife, with words by Morio Kishimoto, it seems the intention was to paint the Titans as being as strong as prior final bosses in the franchise even with Giganto

Well my take is that Sonic's statement just sets up how powerful the Titans are in the game, if even the first Titan Sonic encounters has him not be completely confident in defeating it even as Super Sonic.
Though it is interesting, because in this article from NintendoLife, with words by Morio Kishimoto, it seems the intention was to paint the Titans as being as strong as prior final bosses in the franchise even with Giganto
Yeah, but if Sonic can jugde the Titan being that strong just because he got bodied in base form, what does that say about the difference in power between base and Super at this point?

I don't know honestly, I always have believed that like Super Saiyans when base Sonic gets stronger then so does his Super form in return.
Though IDK if the gap did decrease in Frontiers since Kishimoto said in the same article I linked that normal Sonic can't even scratch the bosses/Titans and can only beat them as Super Sonic. So I'm sure that even in this game, Super Sonic is still way stronger

Back