• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why does Supreme and others Titans have Acasuality? being created by the ancients and using the chaos emerald as a source of power is not a justification for it being in anything similar to a super form, while resisting super sonic's attacks would be more resistence

The reasoning used in the CRT was that they survived Sonic's hits across time, so that plus other supers already having acausality type 4 that made us choose it over resistance

So out of the blue curiousity here, what platforms have you chaps played Sonic Frontiers on, if at all? I have personally been playing the Steam version and I got close to 35+ hours into the game thus far.
Mostly in part due to mods, those stuff can really fix some of my own problems with Frontiers to an extent

How does it perform on Switch? I once tried it on Yuzu after the Switch version of the game was leaked before release and I tried emulating it to give it a test but IDK how it performs on real Switch hardware

So out of the blue curiousity here, what platforms have you chaps played Sonic Frontiers on, if at all? I have personally been playing the Steam version and I got close to 35+ hours into the game thus far.
Mostly in part due to mods, those stuff can really fix some of my own problems with Frontiers to an extent
PS5. My game ran smoothly for the most part

Played the Steam version. Had some issues performance wise initially due to my specs, which I fixed by fiddling with the settings. Have 36.2 hours currently. A single challenge on Ouranos (M-081) is blocking me from 100% achievements due to skill issue on my part

Back