• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Super Sonic. Shadow. Team Sonic posted the **** up! Tails not being a complete pussy. Knuckles not being played as a complete idiot. Likeable human characters.

Imo, you went about it the wrong way. The supporters should never be the be-all end-all for CRTs of a verse, but so much of what you have in your CRT could have been brought up in a discussion first (let's say in this very thread) to see if there were at least any plans in the making that you didn't know of.

Granted, I can respect it being your first CRT. Nice work.

Imo, you went about it the wrong way. The supporters should never be the be-all end-all for CRTs of a verse, but so much of what you have in your CRT could have been brought up in a discussion first (let's say in this very thread) to see if there were at least any plans in the making that you didn't know of.

Granted, I can respect it being your first CRT. Nice work.
I'd just like more input, but yeah I can see where your coming from. Had no idea there was an encyclopedia CRT or a split between Mania and Classic profiles coming soon

I'd just like more input, but yeah I can see where your coming from. Had no idea there was an encyclopedia CRT or a split between Mania and Classic profiles coming soon
Oh you're totally fine bro, no problem at all. It's just a reference for next time, this thread is all-purpose so we should definitely encourage questions here for anything people may be clueless on.

Yes, actually.
sukuna-jujutsu-kaisen.gif

The new movie being so good is sort of a double edged sword, now it puts massive pressure on Frontiers and if it ends up being just “OK”.
It’ll probably be received even harsher.
On the flip side, if it turns out great or fantastic, then we’ll finally be in an era where Sonic’s popularity truly compares to the 90s.
Best to wait and see.

The new movie being so good is sort of a double edged sword, now it puts massive pressure on Frontiers and if it ends up being just “OK”.
It’ll probably be received even harsher.
On the flip side, if it turns out great or fantastic, then we’ll finally be in an era where Sonic’s popularity truly compares to the 90s.
Best to wait and see.
When a movie can make better Sonic content than the main franchise has for the past 10 years, yes they will need to deliver something epic. Not trying to come at you, but Sega better be feeling the heat to not half ass this

Yeah.

Anyway I found something kinda interesting about, Exception.
The original non pixelated backgrounds exist and well

Idk it definitely looks like there are stars there.

Well there the image was kind of pixelated and hard to tell.
Here it seems a lot more clear.
It sort of casts doubt on the void argument anyway.

No lore. But it feeling fishy isn't really good enough to make it invalid, that and the fact that other profiles have similar mechanics that have it accepted as such.

It stops the in-game timer in its tracks, it stops all enemies and animations on the map, it stops things mid-attack, it stops the attacks themselves, etc., I don't think it gets more blatant.

Is the argument here that since the Phantom Ruby potentially created a dimension of stars that it should be Multi-Solar?

If so, the black hole feats being an outlier aren't really a counter. Large Star level is far away from Multi-Solar (Assuming those are real stars in the background, they'd be really far into Multi-Solar too)

Though I'm personally not opposed to Multi-Solar Base Sonic and actually support it. Though I know most people on the wiki have a strong disagreement with that scaling for Sonic.

I think i've seen a character or 2 with a starry pocket dimension feat that just Large Star Level, instead of straigh up Multi-Solar tho...

Fr? That's straight-up wrong. Even the Final Egg Blaster which was only presumed to destroy 2 stars for the sake of a safe low-ball was calculated to Multi-Solar System level. Much less a Dimension full of stars. Those pages putting em at Large Star level should definitely be corrected.

I know someone like Shadow Mewtwo is Multi-Solar for creating a dimension with a starry sky.

There's also a calc for DImensions with starry skies: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ocket_dimension_containing_a_starry_sky_Redux

Hmm, maybe it was outdated for not counting the space between stars or sth like that :unsure:

Would you count Large Star as plausible? It's still a many times difference from Small Star to Large Star, but there like 5 feats on that level assuaming the High-end cals are legit.

If there are 5 separate feats it's definitely not an outlier. That would be entirely consistent. Heck, oftentimes 2-3 times is good enough (In less cases, even 1).

Plus, I'd be pretty hypocritical to disagree with Large Star level if I think Sonic's Multi-Solar going off of one feat, lol.

Back