• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Right, Frontiers supposedly has some combat-heavy mechanics with different combat styles and all. And if that's the case, maybe the map is gonna be more combat-oriented than just being puzzle-oriented. Not that there won't be puzzles, mind you, since there most definitely will be.

I think that if Sonic Team manages to pull this off, we can probably face the possibility of another open world Sonic game down the line.

So can anyone confirm that the movie teases Shadow at the end? I got spoiled from a clip on Youtube and I want to know if that scene was real or not.

I gotta admit, it's surprising that they're introducing Shadow so soon for what it is most likely the third movie. Not that I'm complaining but I was sort of expecting to see characters like Amy and other Sonic antagonists like Chaos be introduced
They're probably doing the big stuff now so they don't lose money from oversaturating people with Sonic Movies, they likely take a break after Sonic 3 or just stop making them entirely. Hell they might not even have Eggman in the next one

I have heard that Jim Carrey is planning to retire at some point soon so you could be right. Perhaps Shadow's motivations could be a combination of SA2's Shadow and brainwashing from Gerald Robotnik

They're probably doing the big stuff now so they don't lose money from oversaturating people with Sonic Movies, they likely take a break after Sonic 3 or just stop making them entirely. Hell they might not even have Eggman in the next one
I have heard that Jim Carrey is planning to retire at some point soon so you could be right. Perhaps Shadow's motivations could be a combination of SA2's Shadow and brainwashing from Gerald Robotnik
Ya and there’s the knuckles show that’s coming next year, but as for Jim Carrey I’m pretty sure he will atleast be back for one more considering I remember him talking about a full on fat egg man

Ken Penders has to be seething that there's a Knuckles show being made lol
Ken's pissed at the fact that people have taken his ideas and have made them qualitatively superior then when he wrote them.
I mean just ignoring the Knuckles spin off for one second, even when Archie had the Sonic license and before Worlds Collide once Ian Flynn came to write the comic he blew Penders out the water and made him look like an amateur

I finished the movie a few minutes ago. I just can't see them recasting Jim Carrey at all. He will either get a less action role, hence a fat suit and the eggship or Shadow and some other villain will take the role in third film. I would be funny to see eggman alley with Sonic on the tech deparment momentarily in the third film against some thread that treatens his "Earth" dominion.

Agian, are we gonna talk about the new context of Sonic’s blackout feat?
dvVD6xoBTISjYJCwO-zfyDsGe60wyme1AS7KLy0KqA5S4c9Iv0YtR69BTarVWXvI_B3nnsmiAHMXBDCItt_uFVum5hZFM-yUEILqNCZdzxrid_uKH1Gv3Th9r-e_5DamknhaT3F9=s1600

Back