• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am here just to say I have my suit ready for the grand return of playable Cream

barney-stinson-how-i-met-your-mother-suited-up-full-length.jpg

So what do you think?
Well the arabian night always been stated to be universe and a standard multiverse is around 1001 so darkspine and erazor djinn should be aroud 2B up to possibly 2A since if he succeed he would do the same to sonic universe,correct me if im wrong

Well the arabian night always been stated to be universe and a standard multiverse is around 1001 so darkspine and erazor djinn should be aroud 2B up to possibly 2A since if he succeed he would do the same to sonic universe,correct me if im wrong
The scan implies that the Arabian nights is a multiverse because of stories being called worlds and worlds being dimensions in Sonic. The Arabian nights has 1001 stories which would mean 1001 worlds there’s also evidence of the Arabian nights world being filled with dreams and since the Arabian nights has infinite spaces like the astral plane it would be 2-A due to it having the capacity to have infinite dreams (which are also worlds in Sonic).

The astral plane and infinite corridor have infinite space but, there isn’t evidence of infinite dreamers.
Yeah that’s pretty much the only issue. We would have to assume that the Arabian nights already has infinite people… what if… the Arabian nights is filled with possibilities like Sonic’s world? It is called an isekai according to someone on discord which translates to parallel world.

It should be said that Eitaro Toyoda had Sonic’s world should have a scale and potential similar to the Arabian Nights.

Why don’t we use this? Eitaro Toyoda actually helped make that game (sonic and the secret rings) if I’m correct and he’s in charge of the world-view isn’t he? What’s wrong with using him? I’m pretty sure I brought this up before.

If we use this we could get the Arabian nights to higher into 2-C to even 2-A (or above?) due to Eitaro proposing they have the same scale and potential.

@LaserPrecision @JJSliderman @Alexander @HenshinIntervention ?

Silver's profile says that he can use Chaos Control to stop time and seal others in a different dimension. Shouldn't that mean he has Interdimensional Range?

Sorry for interrupting

1. Erazor Djinn is 2-B to 2-A (at least in his super form)?
2. Does this also make Merlina the Wizard 2-B to 2-A? (Or Merlina has her own supportings on claims to such power?)

3. This has been out as a teaser whatever

What kind of role you see on Ariem? Will we actually have Dreamy Eggman?

The Black Knight cosmology doesn’t have statements putting it comparable to Arabian Nights, and I have no idea where 2-A is coming from. 2-B at most, unless you say it being parallel to Sonic’s world makes it as big as Maginaryworld, which is also parallel to Sonic’s world, or that “endless worlds of adventure” means that there is an endless amount of worlds, instead of the worlds themselves being able to live forever or extending out to an endless size (assuming the statement isn’t a metaphor).

The Black Knight cosmology doesn’t have statements putting it comparable to Arabian Nights, and I have no idea where 2-A is coming from. 2-B at most, unless you say it being parallel to Sonic’s world makes it as big as Maginaryworld, which is also parallel to Sonic’s world, or that “endless worlds of adventure” means that there is an endless amount of worlds, instead of the worlds themselves being able to live forever or extending out to an endless size (assuming the statement isn’t a metaphor).
The logic seems to be that since the Arabian nights is infinite and it's supposedly filled with dreams there should be infinite dreams otherwise it wouldn't be filled up with them.

This is an arguments that I got.

The Arabian Nights is full of dreams, magic and adventure

And if we use Ian Flynn statements there's even more support

2:48 (https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lRAvbuFGW8&t=168s&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1698201954421464&usg=AOvVaw2pKlO4U372iwrESMwTbqd0) - Is Sonic’s Worlds full of Dreams? (Ian Flynn says yes)

So what I get is infinite sized world + full of dreams = a world requiring an infinite amount of dreams to fill it.

This is further supported by the Arabian nights being parallel to Sonic's world which is parallel to Maginaryworld.

i still try to figure it out why sonic needing help from the avatar to escape nullspace will not make him scale in speed?

i still try to figure it out why sonic needing help from the avatar to escape nullspace will not make him scale in speed?
I feel the feat is solid. They are required to use Double Boost in other parts of the game, and in at least one moment, is required to react to things whilst using it. So, their reaction speed should match Double Boost's movement, I feel.
I suppose, technically, we don't know if he needed help escaping. I don't feel it would matter, either way, but, we can gaslight, gatekeep, Double Boost if the world calls upon us

Man looking back at it, I feel like kaku might defect from the other side, he really feels like a normal person.

Back