• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They remind me of those videos where people had only one job, very simple, and somehow they managed to do it wrong.
I mean, how the hell do you manage to put a tile upside down without noticing that?

sonic-switching-gears-v0-k8ktr39f0phb1.jpg
I loved that he made Gear 5 a play on Hyper Sonic

So I've been working on Boom Sonic's profile revision and progress is pretty good. I still need to add a lot of references, abilities, and explanations for some powers and stats. Btw does anyone have a good video showcasing Rise of Lyric's combat that I can use to help justify Sonic's Martial Arts?

This poll for the next Isekai story seems to imply that the final battle thanks to the phantom ruby will be in an infinite-sized super other-dimensional space.

スーパーソニックとエッグマンの最終決戦?2人がいるのは、無限の超異空間と化した「エッグフィールド(ステーションスクエア)」?「エッグスペース(スペシャルステージ)」?
The final battle between Super Sonic and Eggman? Are the two in the "Egg Field (Station Square)" that was turned into an infinite super other-dimensional space? or is that "Egg Space (Special Stage)"?

yep, station square becomes a Super dimensional infinite space

that is explicitly Sonic and Co prevetning Solaris' regeneration in the first place
Touchè, though, going by how its worded; Solaris has regen (I checked Solaris's profile, he doesn't have it for some reason? Also... why is History Manip on Solaris's profile, ain't that just time manip?) Also, it should have high godly since he DID regen from information + CM T1 destruction, just running it through yall to make sure it makes sense

Touchè, though, going by how its worded; Solaris has regen (I checked Solaris's profile, he doesn't have it for some reason? Also... why is History Manip on Solaris's profile, ain't that just time manip?) Also, it should have high godly since he DID regen from information + CM T1 destruction, just running it through yall to make sure it makes sense
  • Mephiles and Iblis are the 2 halves of Solaris that were split during the project of the former name by the Duke Of Soleanna. After using the power of the Chaos Emeralds to awaken itself through his Mephiles half, he became whole again in the process of merging between the aforementioned entities. Which means that, more than likely, he should possess both of their abilities.
he has all things Mephiles and Iblis have

Someone wanted me to post this

"Proof Sonic Boom is canon

Sonic Boom is a different branch of the Sonic Canon and Universe

^ “I think if we were to simply create another canon-style game, then we’re missing the mark of trying something different.”

“We’re not replacing canon. We’re not a reboot. We’re just a different branch. And that’ll happen with a property that has been around for so long. You see that a lot in the comic book industry, where there are alternate takes with a character. I think the video game industry is starting to see that now because of its heritage and history.”

^ Sonic Boom according to these sources is “a new branch of the Sonic universe".

Modern Sonic is confirmed parallel to the Boom Sonic Franchise by Takashi Iizuka at 5:30 of and Boom Sonic uses the world of Sonic as a base at 7:21 of

The Sonic Encyclospeedia has Sonic Boom in it

And the Encyclospeedia’s purpose is to inform people about every game that exists in Sonic’s ever expanding Universe

-
- In the Sonic The Hedgehog 25th anniversary artbook it’s even stated Sonic Boom is a parallel Sonic universe

The Art Book is stated to be an Encyclopedia of knowledge on Sonic (or The Blue Blur) and is officially licensed and made in conjunction with SEGA

“Sonic the Hedgehog has been speeding through pop culture since 1991. SEGA’s super fast rodent grabbed the attention of millions, featured in dozens of video games, TV-series, comics, and Sonic movies, and was rightfully inducted in the World Video Game Hall of Fame in 2016.

This official SEGA 'Sonic the Hedgehog Art & Design Book' by publisher Cook and Becker is a beautiful coffee table book about the art and design of this iconic game figure, and an encyclopedia of knowledge on the blue blur.”

“Officially licensed and made in conjunction with game company SEGA”

Therefore we can take this as SEGA’s word or as an official source.

And when Ian Flynn was told about the part of the book where it’s said Sonic Boom was a parallel universe he said he wouldn’t contradict nor challenge that

Sonic Boom String Theory

6:55 hedgehog day mentions string theory and Super string theory

For mombot, it's at 1:38
https://youtu.be/OKUQnHIojZI "

I wanted to add that TailsTube 4 makes a an obvious reference to Boom Sonic and Movie Sonic by mentioning Sonic's with blue arms
https://youtu.be/CnnqXIGA_UQ?si=ZTV84KrPobfcvhIV&t=206

So with this shouldn't we scale Game Sonic's universe relative or equal to Boom's since it is stated they are parallel to each other?

Back