• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They resorted to using hax after failing to physically overwhelm it after putting their hands out. It's only after Shadow pulls out off his inhibitor rings that they use Chaos Control. As for the game, this isn't the game, I thought you said Sonic X was different enough to not make comparisons. You said we should only judge by what's shown in the show.
The context and what is show is exactly the same as the game, it's case by case man, this isn't a limit. Again the 5-A feat is done by something they already upscale to, that isn't a set limit

I can see that without context that seems weird, but we have calcs of people destroying celestial bodies that should be comparable to Earth not capping at Planet level. Heck, for the Sonic X calc I did, I just used Earth's surface volume, not even Earth's entire volume and that got Large Planet level results. So I thought it would be fair to assume that the ship possessed equivalent levels of energy as Super Sonic and Super Shadow upscaled to at that point as it would be enough to not only destroy earth, but explain why they weren't able to physically stop it easily.

I can see that without context that seems weird, but we have calcs of people destroying celestial bodies that should be comparable to Earth not capping at Planet level. Heck, for the Sonic X calc I did, I just used Earth's surface volume, not even Earth's entire volume and that got Large Planet level results. So I thought it would be fair to assume that the ship possessed equivalent levels of energy as Super Sonic and Super Shadow upscaled to at that point as it would be enough to not only destroy earth, but explain why they weren't able to physically stop it easily.
If this can't be assumed, I guess I'd be fine with getting rid of Large Planet level. It just felt kinda weird to assume Season 3 Sonic isn't at all superior to Season 1 or 2 Super. I whole-heartedly agree if we can't assume the ship destroying earth can't scale to Super Sonic and Super Shadow's AP (which I feel it should if it could physically push back Super Sonic and Shadow and make them unable to stop it).

Well, we had some disagreements with Sonic X (Although I'm fine with scrapping Large Planet level if it comes to that), but for the most part, do people agree with the alterations I suggested for IDW and OVA? The only problem with OVA was that I used Modern Sonic's height, but I've corrected that.

If OVA Tails never shows to be comparable to Sonic I’m fine with downgrading him to Tier 8, though I think Knux should downscale from Sonic based on him damaging Metal Robotnik.

12.4 Yottatons for IDW Supers
Sigh. Getting 5-A Game Super Sonic flashbacks... Well, an upgrade's an upgrade.

I don't have any issues with the calcs aside from what was mentioned previously. Nice work!

If OVA Tails never shows to be comparable to Sonic I’m fine with downgrading him to Tier 8, though I think Knux should downscale from Sonic based on him damaging Metal Robotnik.
Downscale means scale beneath, right? Would that mean giving him a possibly Large Town level or Island level statistic? If that's the case, I think it would just be fine to scale him to Town level as that's what I calculated Black Eggman (Referred to as Metal Robotnik in dub) to be at via tanking his own missiles. Knuckles should probably be at that level too as Sonic tanked 3 without damage AND was able to damage Black Eggman with punches. That way he's above Tails, but beneath Sonic by a quantifiable amount (Assuming the Small Town end doesn't get accepted).

Yeah, I saw that cutscene and deleted my post because of it.
Although, they’re not actually crossing those innumerable worlds end to end, so would that make the feat less impressive

Crossing interstellar distances would be in MFTL+ range even if the exact distance isn’t stated.

I was prepared for a goofy Knuckles but it looks like they defied my expectations. Pretty hyped for the film

Last edited:
Movie sequel looks good
Game looks visually nice with a lot of dev time left to iron out kinks w/ Ian Flynn writing the story
Prime is still to come
More details about Origins still to come

A lot of the beta testers noted the game was pretty rough and the combat was pretty mindless, getting a bit worried.
Least the movie looks like it understands the shortcomings of the first one and is making substantial improvements

20211211_112806.jpg

Back