• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's funny how each of the main Archie Pre-Genesis trio has a unique trump card besides their Super forms.

Sonic has Ultra/Hyper Form, Shadow has the Low 1-C Chaos Form via removing the Inhibitor Rings, and Silver has Enerjak level LS (which IMO should make his AP "Low 1-C with telekinesis" since he used it to shatter Enerjak's energy cage in the last 2 pictures here)

It's funny how each of the main Archie Pre-Genesis trio has a unique trump card besides their Super forms.

Sonic has Ultra/Hyper Form, Shadow has the Low 1-C Chaos Form via removing the Inhibitor Rings, and Silver has Enerjak level LS (which IMO should make his AP "Low 1-C with telekinesis" since he used it to shatter Enerjak's energy cage in the last 2 pictures here)
still wondering why in the canon,shadow only removes his inhibitor rings once.

Too bad all that non filler is boring, way too drawn out and uninteresting
image0.jpg

Filtered.

And all of them are weaker than a fox on steroids, say what you will about Archie's questionable art and design choices but it will always be based that it made fricking Tails the strongest hero of them all (in terms of the game cast).

And all of them are weaker than a fox on steroids, say what you will about Archie's questionable art and design choices but it will always be based that it made fricking Tails the strongest hero of them all (in terms of the game cast).
Wasn't Tails 6 or 7 at that moment in the Archie Comics? Because the idea of a kid looking like a steroid obsessed bodybuilder unironically makes me question the sanity of Ken Penders since I know this was when he was still writing Archie Sonic unfortunately

Wasn't Tails 6 or 7 at that moment in the Archie Comics? Because the idea of a kid looking like a steroid obsessed bodybuilder unironically makes me question the sanity of Ken Penders since I know this was when he was still writing Archie Sonic unfortunately
Tbf he fused with infinite versions of himself and became an omnipresent deity so age is kinda irrelevant at that point (tho the implications of fusing with older and younger versions of yourself is pretty creepy given Ken's "sanity").

Tbf he fused with infinite versions of himself and became an omnipresent deity so age is kinda irrelevant at that point (tho the implications of fusing with older and younger versions of yourself is pretty creepy given Ken's "sanity").
the man who sued a company for just don't paying him ''2 dollars''.

Information Manipulation, as far as I know, requires the information to have some kind of universal existence as a natural thing in the verse that can be manipulated universally from a certain X to a Y.

A digital universe in its own doesn't qualify for that if it's something like our own world making digital universes, it has no fundamental relationship with reality and only affects the digital universe and those converted to it.

This might change in the DLC Update depending on how much more they are expanding it from what I have seen from the leakes. Would be a nice change considering the Cyberspace lore we got after the game from Ian Flynn in Q&A was much more in "it's just a literal digital computer that archived memories and makes up cyber stuff with advanced programming, not its own plane of existence".
So in other words, the "digital universe" needs to be real enough to have a relationship with reality?

So in other words, the "digital universe" needs to be real enough to have a relationship with reality?
Yes, although most time it's not as much "digital" as it's pure abstraction and concepts which sometimes falls as less specific Conceptual Manipulation. Basically, Information Manipulation as it refers in the page refers to Information as a concept, not digital information/that which you find encoded in computer data.

Some franchises do relate the two as Basically the same thing, but unless it's specified in a work, it isn't done here.

Both have a loot of haxes to win, in my opinion
But that's the thing. It's not about having a lot of hax, but often who can reliably achieve them first. And I'm pretty sure Player stomps.

A lot of your suggestions (like Super Trio v Creation Trio) has been previously-deemed stomps

I looked at the Low 2-C Wizard (first key, not the 2nd one since it goes up to 2-A with absorption), and I really don't see how he can stand up to Super Sonic.

I'm not interested in Sonic Prime to be honest with you, I can tell it has some decent moments but Sonic's personality from what I can tell reeks of Colors/Lost World Sonic and I'd rather not have my brain rot from that kind of Sonic

I'm not interested in Sonic Prime to be honest with you, I can tell it has some decent moments but Sonic's personality from what I can tell reeks of Colors/Lost World Sonic and I'd rather not have my brain rot from that kind of Sonic

Fortunately, he doesn't throw horrible jokes, don't compare him to colors sonic or lost world sonic.

Tbh it's a harmless show but I rather just watch better shows plus I refuse to support Netflix (can't be asked to find "alternative" ways of viewing).

Tbh it's a harmless show but I rather just watch better shows plus I refuse to support Netflix (can't be asked to find "alternative" ways of viewing).
I feel that man, Netflix is a crappy company and I refuse to support them through subscriptions this is why I sail the seven seas unless it's a movie or show I genuinely like.

Fortunately, he doesn't throw horrible jokes, don't compare him to colors sonic or lost world sonic.
It's not the jokes that make me dislike Colors and Lost World Sonic especially, it's his personality which causes him to make stupid decisions and make things worse. I mean if this was Sonic from like, a couple years during the so called Dark Ages, then he wouldn't have been an idiot and broke the Paradox Prism after disregarding Tails' warnings

I can assure you, it is its own thing, lost world and colors have almost nothing to do with it

I can assure you, it is its own thing, lost world and colors have almost nothing to do with it
I should probably clarify something, but I do agree that it's own thing so thanks for telling me that:

When I say that Sonic Prime reeks of Colors/Lost World, I should've probably specified that his personality in Prime reminds me of Colors and Lost World. Now this might change seeing as how Sonic looks a lot more serious in the first episode of Season 2, but still I'm not confident that Prime Sonic will reach the level of IDW Sonic or Frontiers Sonic anytime soon.

I should probably clarify something, but I do agree that it's own thing so thanks for telling me that:

When I say that Sonic Prime reeks of Colors/Lost World, I should've probably specified that his personality in Prime reminds me of Colors and Lost World. Now this might change seeing as how Sonic looks a lot more serious in the first episode of Season 2, but still I'm not confident that Prime Sonic will reach the level of IDW Sonic or Frontiers Sonic anytime soon.
It's fine for me, it's not that different from sonic, and people consider it too stupid, but more than stupid it's careless.
which does not related each other,i can be inteligent and still be careless,equal to someone stupid being more care with things.

Sonic Prime is good Sonic serie but Sonic just have the family friendly personaly for stonks, but Shadow in Sonic Prime its a loooooooooooooot of better to Shadow IDW

Sonic Prime is good Sonic serie but Sonic just have the family friendly personaly for stonks, but Shadow in Sonic Prime its a loooooooooooooot of better to Shadow IDW
i still cannot get pass the ''cowards run,i win''scene.
bro,he literraly got from 100%brain to literraly 10%

Back