• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
page22-1199px-Sonic_Chaos_Game_Gear_JP_Manual.pdf.jpg

スリーピングエッグ・ゾーン
Sleeping Egg Zone
空に浮かぶ不思議な島。
A mysterious island that floats in the skies.
実はエッグマンが創りだした夢幻の世界なのだ!
But in reality, it's in fact a fantasy/dream world created by Eggman!
島のところどころにエッグマンの像があるのがいかにもアヤしい。
In the island there are Eggman statues in various places, it's really suspicious.
気をつけて、くれぐれも落ちないように・・・!
Be careful, be sure you don't fall...!

So Even Classic Eggman could create entire universes... Neat

スリーピングエッグ・ゾーン
Sleeping Egg Zone
空に浮かぶ不思議な島。
実はエッグマンが創りだした夢幻の世界なのだ!
In the island there are Eggman statues in various places, it's really suspicious.
気をつけて、くれぐれも落ちないように・・・!

That reminds me, how the hell did Sonic get back from the aqua dimension, if there are no portals that are said to allow him to travel between that dimension?he travel using speed or something?

スリーピングエッグ・ゾーン
Sleeping Egg Zone
空に浮かぶ不思議な島。
実はエッグマンが創りだした夢幻の世界なのだ!
気をつけて、くれぐれも落ちないように・・・!

And an emerald had an universe inside, More and more universal base sonic makes sense

Based.

Jokes aside, congrats on your CRT bumping up all Supers to Immeasurable. There was a time on the wiki where that would've been openly ridiculed and rejected nigh-instantaneously. 2017 was not that good a time for Sonic lol
Thanks

When i am done, low 2-C and 2-C will be no more, and all super forms wilk be 2-B/2-A, just you wait, we have rise far above those dark times friend

First wee need to get 4-A Base Sonic accepted before any of that.

Which I believe LaserPrecision will take care of it.

4-A? Based on what.

Cuz so far it’s just Phantom Ruby creating a starry dimension and Emerl downscaling FEB.
It will start based on Emerl NOT downscaling from the FEB. Then Eggman later creating inventions he deems his strongest (Or using Gemerl would be fine too I suppose since he was made using the data of Emerl at the end of Battle). But that's all I'll comment about it rn.

Can somebody explain to me (with scans) why the Game Chaos Emeralds are considered "varies" in power?

I've seen this scan in the Modern Sonic profile, however Neo Metal Sonic in the same comic is implied to calculate the emeralds and Super Sonic's power to come to the conclusion that it was impossible to beat him.
And honestly the Starline scan still seems a bit vague to me.
The second one is he just saying that the master emerald is more powerful than the chaos emeralds and that it can null them

The first one is pretty blatant tho

I agree with the Chaos Emeralds varying but I feel like Sonic should just scale to the universal stuff they can do at this point, given his consistency in also defeating something amped by the true Phantom Ruby.

The first one is pretty blatant tho

I rather think it's just an excuse for ian to avoid having to solve problems with "and they did it with dreams and wishes" or something like that.
but i still want to know why he does not go with at least sonic in light speed in the IDW comics,he always goes with ''mach 1 sonic''

Can somebody explain to me (with scans) why the Game Chaos Emeralds are considered "varies" in power?

I've seen this scan in the Modern Sonic profile, however Neo Metal Sonic in the same comic is implied to calculate the emeralds and Super Sonic's power to come to the conclusion that it was impossible to beat him.
And honestly the Starline scan still seems a bit vague to me.
Because their powers depend mostly on affinity in using them and emotions.

Back