• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They could attack Solaris' physical form. They just couldn't keep him down due to his Immortality. They were able to break Solaris' armor after all.

The only way to defeat him was by attacking his consciousness and temporarily reverting them back to their original form.

They only really attacked the light shells anchoring him in a dimension, when he shed those it was said they could not stop his form.

SPOILER_SPOILER_1647196979561.png

They only really attacked the light shells anchoring him in a dimension, when he shed those it was said they could not stop his form.
Those shells can tank his own attacks.

Both Mephiles and Iblis were immortal, it's fair to say Solaris is immortal as well. They didn't even beat him, just reduced him to a flame, just like what happened to Iblis and Mephiles at the end of Shadow's and Silver's story.

I swear, if Solaris was a Devil Doom tier who nobody would question the hedgehogs scaling, but just because he has objectively higher feats people make five million excuses for them to not scale

Imagine the universe where the Final Hazard has the universal feats, imagine the excuses against Sonic scaling to it there.

Yes, they couldn't stop his form because he was immortal. They just got through whooping his ass and he just came back proving Eggman's theory that they could somehow permanently put down Solaris incorrect.

If he keeps coming back to life, then they can't defeat his physical form. Hell, Silver couldn't beat Iblis because of this reason despite literally massacring Iblis every time he showed his face.

Attacking his consciousness was their only hope because it would revert him to his true form, to which they could easily defeat him for good by blowing out his flame.

TLDR: Super Hedgehogs can't kill Solaris, he's immortal, so they attack his consciousness to revert him to a flame.

Reactions: JED
I mean yeah, I never questioned AP, it was more just the immeasurable speed aspect, it always feels like I look at this and have to go through five rounds of mental gymnastics in my head to reach some conclusion.

Unrelated, Axiom, but nice Burning Blaze avatar!
Thanks also I'm probably in too deep to ever change or update my avatar at this point.
Good to see Egghead using chaos powers to amp himself again in a popular Sonic continuity. I've seen a couple of others theorizing that in the final trailer where Robotnik teleports into coffee shop it might be him using chaos control.

Mentions of Space-Time being affected as a result of what she was trying to do (Low 2-C), not just the Spatial aspect of combining two worlds like that (3-A).

At this point it's a case of pick your poison with Low 2-C Sonic's.
Keep in mind, game canon Sonic is 2-C. Not low 2-C, not high 2-C, just 2-C outright.

Also, Storybook games have been confirmed to be canon since Generations (the same game that showed the events of Sonic '06 still happened due to Crisis City existing and that Mephiles is trapped in an infinite time loop of the game's events).

Reactions: JED
Not really he does have a Low 2-C end as Super Sonic, in fact it's Half 2-C, Darkspine is already Low 2-C and Archie Sonic base is Low 2-C.

Again, pick your poison.

Back