• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MYHERO Does unleashed count? Since he eats a lot of stuff there, some of them gives as much EXP as chili dogs or more

Sonkc Topic: Which transformation is cooler to you, Darkspine Sonic or Excalibur Sonic?

You guys probably already know Darkspine is one of my favorite transformations, but I will say Excalibur had a pretty sleek design with the gold armor and red cape.

@DaBoi That's... A fair way of putting it lol. First thing Sonic did when absorbing the three World Rings was scream like a DB character.

Both are good, pretty good designs

I prefer Excalibur, but Darkspine is better due to it being a form that changes Sonic's personality to a darker turn and keeps him in character while at that, the other dark forms didn't do that (the ones at the time at least)

If you were a Sonic Scriptwriter what would you change? Or add in? I think asking what story you would write seem way to broad.

Put a bona-fide cap on Super Sonic's power at Star level, proving once and for all the tier 2 feats are outliers.

MYHERO said:
If you were a Sonic Scriptwriter what would you change? Or add in? I think asking what story you would write seem way to broad.
I'm Sonic script writing right now

I would have the cast be more useful. Not useful offscreen, but like, you actually see them doing work on screen. Also, put Super Sonic's power at officially 2-B with no questions asked or situations to be evaluated to a deep extent.

Power wise I make it so Sonic's grows in strength is more clear (and he scales to his younger super form)

Plot wise the characters have their own stories, but they aren't involved at all with Sonic's and don't even interact with him at all, that way Sonic scales to greater foes while the others are left in the dust they get their own moment to shine while also showing everyone one of them can stand up to threaths on their own (even sonic)

Also I make it so Sonic and Tails relationship is a father son one, because that's my favorite version of platonic sontails

And no I don't like romantic sontails, just used the ship name as a way to name their relationship

UltimateFlare said:
Power wise I make it so Sonic's grows in strength is more clear (and he scales to his younger super form)
Plot wise the characters have their own stories, but they aren't involved at all with Sonic's and don't even interact with him at all, that way Sonic scales to greater foes while the others are left in the dust they get their own moment to shine while also showing everyone one of them can stand up to threaths on their own (even sonic)

Also I make it so Sonic and Tails relationship is a father son one, because that's my favorite version of platonic sontails

And no I don't like romantic sontails, just used the ship name as a way to name their relationship
Go to SEGA right now my dude

Edit: Though, I respectfully disagree with Sonic & Tails having a father-son thing. Personally, I prefer Older brother-younger brother, but each their own.

I would give the verse a tier 0 god that just looms around and looks after the universes. And doesn't really do much aside from that. I wouldn't really make any Sonic character at that level though. 2-A at best for them. As for plot, I will definitely make Sonic less lame as he already is currently.

I will make him more subdued and calmer but still a wise cracking tease. He's very popular for his 90's obnoxiousness, but times have changed now and Sonic should as well. This way Sonic doesn't seem as obnoxious as how Smash Brothers fan art make him look and he will actually be a character that is 3D with growth that seems realistic to resonate with the older audience that has grown up with him. I would also make him more dynamic when he fights, instead of just homing attacks he will use his legs and kick around with like taekwondo. He should also be more into mechanics since he did own the Tornado.

That's ok, i'm not very into sibling relationships, at least the not blood related (i'm kinda odd like that)

Which is why I tend to interpret most relationships as parent child ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back