• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic Topic: Which Modern Sonic game would you suggest people play for being, you know, good? (Sonic Mania doesn't count since it deals with Classic Sonic.)

I would choose Sonic Colors. It's not perfect in its execution, but the controls, the story, the special gimmicks and especially the music come together to make an overall great Sonic game.

If we're excluding Classic games (1-3 & Knuckles, CD, Mania), then either Adventure 1, Generations, or Colors

This isn't for any VS or upgrade, just curious

If you can manipulate Time and Space, does range affect your power?

Like if you can stop time and it stops the entire universe, does it affect your power?

Just curious

Sonic Topic:If you could/have to give any Sonic characters any new powers/abilities, what would it be?

It has to be something the characters has done in canon or has a related to something they can in canon (whichever canon you prefer) the good side is that it can be things that ceased to be relevant anymore

I go with some of my ideas.

-Sonic gets more Chaos Powers, but these ones are reworked versions of is Wisp/Color Powers (since those are associated with him the most), kinda like how the Egg Nega Wisp used them only more positive

-Shadow gets more abilities, this time related to his Black Arm side, like the paralyzing gas Black Doom used in the last story

-Amy gets her mystical background hinted in the Japanese CD manual expanded, maybe she gets magic

Dunno, just stuff to have fun thinking about

@UltimateFlare I would give Sonic a move I like to call "Sonic Blitz." Basically Sonic has the title of being the Fastest thing alive, so when someone ever challenges that title by matching up to his speed or being faster overall, Sonic will be shrouded in blue aura where his speed is boosted by a lot. Now how much it would boost will be dependent on how fast the opponent is. If the opponent is like a hundred times faster than the speed of light, than Sonic will become at least faster than that. If a MFTL character were to challenge him, Sonic's speed will be boosted to MFTL+. Basically once he activates Sonic Blitz, he will be considerably faster than his opponent by a good enough margin to Blitz as the name says. Now this can only work on people with finite speed, so he can't use it on infinite or immeasurable people.

If people don't accept Immeasurable Super Forms, no chance there's gonna be Immeasurable Base forms lol. That'd be a horrendous outlier.

I once developed a move for Sonic that was called "Chaos Hypernova", basically a much stronger version of Shadow's Chaos Blast that lets him destroy opponents above his weight class, but the downside is that Sonic ends up extremely tired after using it and passes out, essentially an all or nothing attack, he can't semi spa it like Shadow's Chaos Blast

The backstory for it was that Sonic tried to learn Shadow's Chaos Blast but couldn't get it right and accidentally came out with his own version, kinda showing he still doesn't have the finese Shadow has

EDIT:This thread moves as fast as Sonic

@Shadow Off-topic, but the 5-B calc was slightly redone by Executor with a higher result. When the calc is properly updated, we all know there's gonna have to be a thread on it.

ShakeResounding said:
@Shadow Off-topic, but the 5-B calc was slightly redone by Executor with a higher result. When the calc is properly updated, we all know there's gonna have to be a thread on it.
Yep. Planet level base forms would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back