• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Japanese voice actors have overall stayed the same. Only change I can recall was Eggman's and that was because the original one died.

English first they brought in the 4Kids dub cast and then they changed them again.

Maverick Zero X said:
"Fate Hax GG"
Y'know the weird thing about this? He says Sonic has been causing him trouble for decades but this isn't the original Ivo, who died ala U.A. . This is Robo-Robotnik who beats his Freedom Fighters.

It's like when Infinite tells Eggman Sonic's beaten him for decades, I think the term is just used loosely. Although it is weird for Snively to say it.

When you realize the Pre-Genesis Archie Universe is basically Rick & Morty. Like, there has to be a Sonic (Rick) & Morty (Robotnik) battling each other in order for the multiverse to stay in balance.

Also, if Sonic ever becomes 5-B on this site (pfffttt), just sayin:

Sonic v. Adult Naruto

Sonic v. Mega Man (Classic)

Shadow v. Mewtwo

Yeah, Shadow VS Mewtwo and Sonic VS Classic Megaman where done with the 5-A versions of the character.

Sonic VS Adult Naruto was done with the X version so I don't count it.

Question, wouldn't the IDW canon scale to the games since everything up to forces happened there?

Technically. It's supposed to be a separate continuity based on the events of the Game canon.

Though if IDW Sonic's statistics are essentially the same as Game Sonic's statistics his profile probably shouldn't be around.

You're right.

We should probably just leave him as a sort of independent thing. He has his own set of feats + characters (whether new or brought back) and the longer that the comic goes on, the more it diverges from canon.

I believe IDW is the '''only '''external source of media outside the games that are actually "closely tied to the game canon".

@Freeman Don't be sorry for derailing, this place is hectic anyways lol.

But sheesh, that's a really good fine! You didn't sit through those 50 minutes, did you?

I've been following info about that awful documentary Leaving Neverland and compiling links and such for a proper review on Letterboxd beyond the general roast I gave it when it first came out, so, yeah, I've been over all that and more. Finding this was just a bonus; right before the timestamp I linked they talk about how MJ was a big comic book fan, too! But don't let me derail. I'll be back later with Eggman memes.

I probably just run away to an alternate universe and try to do good since there's.no way i'll be able to convince Sonic and company that I reformed.

Also fetch Eggman in my body before he ruins my life there.

Question: I heard that if you're moving at the speed of light, your AP, realistically, would be High 3-A. So what would be the AP for moving at Supersonic & Hypersonic speeds (realistically)?

Back