• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Naoto Oshima revealed two things about Game/Sega Sonic in twitter.

• Sonic never cries in public,but it's possible he does it in secret.
  • Sonic is an Orphan.

I can get behind that.

I'm trying to find some base form Lifting Strength feats for the Gameverse but sheesh, there's not many I can find.

Well didn't he canonically lose to that version of shadow

In all seriousness, the fate hax would help, but it wouldn't 100% guarantee Sonic a win against Shadow whose ability to use Chaos Control should be greater than Sonic's.

Topic questions:

Does Knuckles ever chuckle?

Does Eggman truly have the master plan?

Has Team Dark actually danced in fire?

Does Tails ever reach the highest of all the heavens?

Has Sonic ever shown off or criticized?

Do the Sonic Heroes follow Newton's law of "what goes up, must come down"?

Are the Chaotix really the detectives you want on your side?

Is Amy truly a self-centered girl?

Has Silver been with you every night to save your life?

Has Shadow suffered long enough to be set free?

What does it really take to be infinite?

Does Sonic have to go fast?

Is he really the fastest thing alive?

Does he and his siblings ever find their mother?

Has Sonic & his friends spent most of their lives living in a gangster's paradise?

In order:

I don't doubt it.

That hasn't worked out so far.

Probably.

Nope.

Yes.

Me dying due to limited flight shows that yes, it followed it well.

Probably not.

Maybe a little.

I've never seen the guy protect me, so no.

Definitely.

Speed of Light movement.

No, but yes.

Probably so.

I don't think so.

Maybe we can use tabbers and shit like other verse do.

Maybe we the general ratings for each branch of the verse (Boom, STC, OVA, Classic, IDW, ETC)

Also divide each branch more not just put them in a list together.

...I'm sorry if I'm sounding to harsh or assholish

Harsh or assholish? Dude, you're only making a suggestuon to improve the quality of something. There's nothing wrong with that.

Besides, you're one of the nicest people in these threads lol

...Oh...Thanks man.

The reasons I feel like that is because usually when I read what i'm writing I reads like I have a problem with everything on this wiki (I really don't) and my suggestions to fix stuff come off harsh because:The people probably already know but have their own problems and that's why they can't fix it right now or they likely know better than me and there isn't anything to actually fix.

I don't think so since they come from alternate realities, so their histories would be different in some way.

Why would Light Mobius Sonic not have the ring aura? The comics and guides say it's a possible future to the Prime universe, so they should share the same past up till a point, such as the potential space-time continuem altering events. It would also be rather unbeleivable if after 25 years Light Mobius Sonic never managed to collect a billion rings while Prime Sonic pulled it off by issue 35.

He then essentially states that nobody's been exposed to more Chaos Energy than Sonic. It's probably some mind-dazzling combination of Chaos Energy and his OBR aura, all of it is confusing lol.
I'm fairly certain Eggman doesn't know about the ring aura, him believing the use of a chaos emerald would put the "'chaos factor' in his favor" makes it out that he believes it's all about having more chaos energy, and that it's possible to get more than Sonic.

gosh l hate multi posting

Pretty sure Mammoth Mogul definitely didn't have any sort of Fate hax protecting him.
...yeah, he didn't

ßÁâß½ßÁÉßÁÆ╦óßÁù ߽ߪßÁÅßÁë ßÁëßÁìßÁìßÁÉßÁâßÂ░ ߪ╦ó ╩À╩│ßÁÆßÂ░ßÁì ßÁÆ╩│ ╦óßÁÆßÁÉßÁëßÁù╩░ߪßÂ░ßÁì

Sonic Topic:

What's your most favorite Sonic game of all time?

As simple as the question is, I don't think any of us have asked this before. If we did, then it must've been within the first few threads.

Back