• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Would it be weird to give Modern Sonic more keys based by eras? Consdiering he gets stronger over time and also gains new things as time goes on

I think a "Post-Forces" key would be appropriate since he went from getting treated as a toy by Infinite to thrashing him after 6 six months, but from idk about Pre-Forces Sonic ...

Maybe a key for the adventure era and other for the boost era (and the storybook games since they happen around the same time)

By the way, apparently MYHERO is leaving the site as she´s frustated into how she can´t convince Ant to unban an user. after "changelling" his authority.

I know the pain, but Ant knows what´s he doing.

Saw the trailer, the two good things (imo) where some impressive feats and ofc meme fuel however I didn't like the music moreover it looks like they turning Sonic into a furry Flash (with the electrical effects and his eye's glowing with electricity) which I didn't like seeing.

Not a fan but I can't say I hated what I saw.

Huesito88 said:
Will Sonic go super I wonder?
I don't know if that would make the movie better just for having Super Sonic in it, or worse for somehow managing to roughly fit the Chaos Emeralds in the plot.

But honestly, it Super Sonic sounds more like something you'd get in a sequel, if this movie is successful enough to get one.

Bobsican said:
By the way, apparently MYHERO is leaving the site as she´s frustated into how she can´t convince Ant to unban an user. after "changelling" his authority.
I know the pain, but Ant knows what´s he doing.
That honestly really sucks.

Yeah that sucks a ton

I hope at least she doesn't leave with bitter feelings and if she does, that they're not for long

What would you guys rate the movie based on the trailer so far?

Action Scenes (so far): 10/10

Characters (so far): 7/10 (6 coming from Jim Currey; 1 coming from Sonic's voice)

Dialogue (so far): 7/10

I think the action's great, and the dialogue is what you'd expect from a movie like this.

Sonic's horrendous design aside, Eggman seems pretty cool.

Partly. I still say Sonic's design is f*cking dumpster fire and deserves to be thrown inside an incinerator, but action scene & dialogue wise? Not too bad. Also a fan of Jim Carrey so there's that. Plot wise, assuming they aren't sticking to the "sOnIc NeEdS hIs RiNgS" plot, still say the cop nor the government is necessary, but I'll be fine with it as long as I see very little of them.

DaBoiWhoOwnsMods said:
Partly. I still say Sonic's design is f*cking dumpster fire and deserves to be thrown inside an incinerator, but action scene & dialogue wise? Not too bad. Also a fan of Jim Carrey so there's that. Plot wise, assuming they aren't sticking to the "sOnIc NeEdS hIs RiNgS" plot, still say the cop nor the government is necessary, but I'll be fine with it as long as I see very little of them.
^This is my stance as well.

By "Sonic needs his Rings" you mean the "if Sonic doesn't have rings then he dies to anything"?

Because it doesn't seem to be here, the rings serves as portals now, which is cool

Also I kinda want to see Sonic interacting with Tom at least, I feel it be fun

Like a father-son kind of way

UltimateFlare said:
By "Sonic needs his Rings" you mean the "if Sonic doesn't have rings then he dies to anything"?
Because it doesn't seem to be here, the rings serves as portals now, which is cool

Also I kinda want to see Sonic interacting with Tom at least, I feel it be fun

Like a father-son kind of way
Nah, I mean the original plot for the movie was that Sonic needed Tom's help to recover his rings from Robotnik.

It'd be even better if it was canon to the Archie Universe.

As one of the universes that were wiped out during the Super Genesis Wave.

Back