• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonLord

She/Her
Currently a Few of the Wiki’s Profiles I see some have the Abilities from Sonic Forces Speed Battle, Now Known as Sonic Forces (Mobile), and that a lot of pages were missing these abilities. let’s try and fix some of them

to start off here’s the Main 5 Heroes, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow and Amy

a list of all Characters and Abilities can be found here

and Videos showcasing various abilities are here:

-Sonic (Modern, Post Generations Key)

Fire Manipulation (With Fireball)

Ice Manipulation (With Ice Mine)

Speed Amplification (With Home Run)

Status Effect Inducement (With Ice Mine Sonic can Flash Freeze an opponent that touches the mine)

-Sonic (Modern, Excalibur Key) and Caliburn (Excalibur Key)

Speed Amplification (With Meteor Charge)

Aura (With Meteor Charge)

Limited Homing Attack (With King’s Judgement Sonic will spawn a sword above an enemies position. That sword will follow them and will eventually strike down on the target unless they change there horizontal position or duck under it)

Note: Caliburn already has Meteor Charge

-Sonic (Classic, Base Key)

Summoning (Can summon a Moto-Bug)

Air Manipulation (With Tornado)

Speed Amplification (With Ice Boost)

Status Effect Inducement (With Ice Boost Sonic can Flash Freeze an opponent that touches him)

Note: Classic Sonic already has Ice Manipulation with Ice Boost

-Tails (Adventure and Modern Key)

Summoning (Can summon a Moto-Bug)

Air Manipulation (With Tornado and Wind Boost)

Speed Amplification (With Wind Boost)

-Knuckles (Modern Post-Generations Key)

Fire Manipulation (With Fireball)

Explosion Manipulation (With Explosive Mine)

Electricity Manipulation (With Lightning)

Limited Homing Attack (With Lightning Knuckles will spawn a cloud above an enemies position. That cloud will follow them and will eventually strike a bolt of lightning on the target unless they change there horizontal position or duck under it)

Earth Manipulation (With Rocky Road)

Speed Amplification (With Gold Rush, this will also spawn Rings)

Shadow (Modern Post-Generations Key)

Electricity Manipulation (With Lightning, Storm Cloud and Electro Boost)

Limited Homing Attack (With Lightning Shadow will spawn a cloud above an enemies position. That cloud will follow them and will eventually strike a bolt of lightning on the target unless they change there horizontal position or duck under it)

-Amy Rose (Modern Key)

Electricity Manipulation (With Lightning)

Limited Homing Attack (With Lightning Amy will spawn a cloud above an enemies position. That cloud will follow them and will eventually strike a bolt of lightning on the target unless they change there horizontal position or duck under it)

Ice Manipulation (With Ice Mine, Ice Boost and Ice Wave)

Air Manipulation (With Tornado)

Speed Amplification (With Ice Boost and Home Run)

Status Effect Inducement (With Ice Boost Amy can Flash Freeze an opponent that touches her, with Ice Mine Amy can Flash Freeze people who touch the mine and with Ice Wave Amy can Flash Freeze all who touches the wav

Note: Every Character in the Game can seemingly break out of being Frozen solid, this could be added as a resistance if it isn’t already

However, if Sonic Forces Speed Battle isn’t allowed we can remove the already added ones that I’ve noted instead

Last edited:
the mobile games are canon to?
The Wiki seems to already accept them with pages like Chaos, Classic Sonic and Caliburn and there’s been Multiplayer only abilities here like Time Stop here before so I don’t see why not

how tf are the mobile games canon..........
The answer I got to “what’s accepted Sonic canon here” is anything published by Sega so I’m rolling with it

at the very least, if it’s denied i can notify that some pages are using it

Last edited:
The main problem is how canon this is, and it being on some pages isn't an argument in favor because they could just be mistakes, there's nothing indicating this mobile game is canon, plus the fact it has several non canon characters is proof of it being non canon

The main problem is how canon this is, and it being on some pages isn't an argument in favor because they could just be mistakes, there's nothing indicating this mobile game is canon, plus the fact it has several non canon characters is proof of it being non canon
I don’t really see what’s the difference in using this and using games such as Sonic Drift, SA2 Multiplayer, the several Multiplayer only Item Boxes, or the several secret only Sonic Battle Abilities, it’s all officially published by Sega which can be rather strict in how they show there characters in the first place

Because Speed Battle has non canon characters fighting canon characters, and no plot, plus doesn't the characters disappear like an illusion when you finish a level?

Because Speed Battle has non canon characters fighting canon characters, and no plot, plus doesn't the characters disappear like an illusion when you finish a level?
I mean several of those things mentioned have non canon occurrences, you can have a Chao in a mech face Eggman in SA2 and Sonic Drift has no plot ether

only the opponents, which are shown to be illusions at the start of the match, the player character goes through like normal

Last edited:
I mean several of those things mentioned have non canon occurrences, you can have a Chao in a mech face Eggman in SA2 and Sonic Drift has no plot ether
Those aren't comparable to having characters from different continuities, a chao in a mech is something possible, Movie Sonic fighting Game isn't

Those aren't comparable to having characters from different continuities, a chao in a mech is something possible, Movie Sonic fighting Game isn't
I mean, I don’t really see the issue still, Sonic Riders is counted and in pretty much all of them you can race against Nights (even characters not in the story mode are given Extreme Gear as equipment too)

but if you want a compromise, Movie Sonic is an event only character, we could just use only the characters and character versions in the game regularly

Riders has a plot in which Nights isn't a part of, unlike this mobile game, and which characters in neither of the 3 games story mode have extreme gears as equipment?

Riders has a plot in which Nights isn't a part of, unlike this mobile game, and which characters in neither of the 3 games story mode have extreme gears as equipment?
You know, I actually forgot Free Riders existed for a moment, apologies

I still don’t really see the issue though, having special crossover in a mainly Game Sonic game doesn’t sound like it should disqualify it, specially since we already have so many plotless multiplayer stuff already counted, many of these Plot filled Sonic games already having many nods in them anyway (hell the most recently announced Sonic Colors port can have you use Movie Sonic’s Boost style in the main story mode), and my response from a mod on this stuff is “anything published by Sega”

plus, in game when your playing as Game Sonic, Movie Sonic as your opponent is an illusion anyway

but again, if all else fails I can notify there are already pages using these abilities and they can be removed

Guess I’ll try another bump, with a little note that I forgot to say about the legitimacy of this game, it has been renamed to just “Sonic Forces” since seemingly Sega wants to treat it as the mobile version of the mainline game Forces kinda like the Mobile TSR version

It's their jobs to look after threads, you haven't seen mentions because unless you are staff they don't work, you have to message them in their walls

Trying this again, I would still like some more opinions even if it’s just “I agree”

I reckon this game should be considered non-canon due to its lack of story and inclusion of characters from other continuities.

I reckon this game should be considered non-canon due to its lack of story and inclusion of characters from other continuities.
I don’t really see why the use of characters like Movie Sonic should matter since plenty of Mainline games will make nods to other games, like Nights In SA1 and Shuffle or Billy Hatcher in Shadow the Hedgehog, plus in the game itself when your playing as a game character, Movie Sonic is an illusion

while the game has no plot, it’s still a heavily marketed product published by Sega and is named after a Mainline Sonic game (and even renamed to have the same title as one), so the Abilites shown off are probably not too far off of what Sonic can do, the game was also shown to Iizuka in development and he approved of it too

If I’m reading it right I think that’s 2 Agree, 1 Neutral and 2 Disagrees on using this game, guess it’s a bit split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back