• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The arguments for an inconclusive haven't addressed Death's AP advantage, soul manip, mind manip, and willpower manip hax for an incap.

TheSpeedster96 said:
The arguments for an inconclusive haven't addressed Death's AP advantage, soul manip, mind manip, and willpower manip hax for an incap.
Sonic casually resists Mind manipulation from two Concepts with his will power after a moment.

D7027A93-4C14-492F-A87C-400E722C0252
B0C7C360-3B7F-42B2-94B8-F5D792136728
1C4C3937-3D33-451D-9C0B-CE5E07A1F72D

Sonic also scales above the Destructix, who resisted the soul manipulation from the Egg Grapes, without Mogul.

DBCEB847-964C-4E50-9490-8E1B3672C4D0

TheSpeedster96 said:
>Sonic resists like all of that and we also haven't addressed how Sonic can just lol 2-A null with a ring after a while or how the nature of his Fatehax just allows him to win but Incon FRA.

Oblivion Lightning said:
>Sonic resists like all of that and we also haven't addressed how Sonic can just lol 2-A null with a ring after a while or how the nature of his Fatehax just allows him to win but Incon FRA.
What wincon Death has here then?

Jfc, we literally went over multiple times in this thread the potency of Death's hax. Death's Mind Manip >>>> characters who can mind hax people who resists the castle's affects, which is 4D in scale. His Soul Manip is upscaled from the castle's, which again, has 4D scale Soul Manip.

The first scans you showed literally still had Sonic mind haxed, and he only got out of it by seeing Tails, that's a garbage resistance. Your second scan doesn't even mention or reference soul destruction, and you have no proof for Sonic getting upscaled to that resistance other then "he's stronger than it", which is not how gaining a resistance works 90% the time.

Show how he even resists the hax I showed on Death's scale, and show how the Power Ring nulls on a 2-A scale and fate hax doesnt stop an incap.

66B63BFC-9594-4E8F-AB94-5232C4A525EC
The Egg Grapes with Soul Manipulationn effected...

80801CF5-0D42-4325-B06F-693152CB3286
This guy who is above Death and is 4D...

DF1D27EB-073F-4950-B054-8DB7F3E97333
nd could've effected this guy if he stopped actively resisting the Soul Manipulation

Oh cool, so it's still below Death's potency, and being 4D doesn't suddenly mean all your hax are on that scale until you prove otherwise. You've still yet to prove a single thing.

Is Death 2-A?

TheSpeedster96 said:
Oh cool, so it's still below Death's potency, and being 4D doesn't suddenly mean all your hax are on that scale until you prove otherwise. You've still yet to prove a single thing.
Um, I said the Egg Grapes effected a 4D being, not that the Egg Grapes are 4D and the Destructix, with no special powers, resisted it. And they scale below Sonic.

Then you should've explained it better. Uh when was affecting a 4D character making your hax 4D? That's entirely different than being on a 4D scale, and that's never been a thing on Vs wiki. You also yet to prove how Sonic resists Soul Manip othe then "he's above the character", because that's not how gaining a resistance works 90% of the time.

Sonic doesn't resist the effects of the Egg Grapes in his Base Form. He was never in there and you can't just say he has a resistance because "Oh well he's stronger than them". That is not the reasoning he has a resistance for it on the profile and it was only agreed it applies to the Super Forms. What you're implying is absolutely ridiculous and has no support of evidence supporting it AT ALL.

Dude, calm down. Yes, I should have worded my statement better. But the Egg Grapes effected (and killed in a genocide way) hundred of civilians who died from the Egg Grapes, to making an immortal/greatest sorcerer in Mobius history scared to not actively resist them, to a 2-A, 4D God.

But the Destructix manage to resist them. The same Destructix who can very much give Sonic a hard time other than Naugus, Mogul, Eggman. But the Destructix don't have anything different from Sonic, other than they can still tag them.

Sonic doesn't resist the effects of the Egg Grapes in his Base Form. He was never in there and you can't just say he has a resistance because "Oh well he's stronger than them". That is not the reasoning he has a resistance for it on the profile and it was only agreed it applies to the Super Forms. What you're implying is absolutely ridiculous and has no support of evidence supporting it AT ALL.

Why are you shouting?

TheSpeedster96 said:
Jfc, we literally went over multiple times in this thread the potency of Death's hax. Death's Mind Manip >>>> characters who can mind hax people who resists the castle's affects, which is 4D in scale. His Soul Manip is upscaled from the castle's, which again, has 4D scale Soul Manip.

The first scans you showed literally still had Sonic mind haxed, and he only got out of it by seeing Tails, that's a garbage resistance. Your second scan doesn't even mention or reference soul destruction, and you have no proof for Sonic getting upscaled to that resistance other then "he's stronger than it", which is not how gaining a resistance works 90% the time.
>Sonic resisted Mindhax in base from Enerjak that work effectively on a 2-A scale.

>The One Billionth Power Ring which grants him his Fatehax that can effect 2-As retains it also his spiritual essence which also works on a 2-A scale as relative to all the effects of the One Billionth Power Ring work.

>Sonic can null with a power ring which he uses in character when he has it on him.The rings null has shown to work on beings as powerful as Ugly Nagus who is 2-A.

All of his resistances I mentioned are listed on his profile and work on a 2-A degree.

Also is Death's powers magic based?

If so Sonic pretty much stops due to passive 2-A Magic negation from negating Finitivus's hex on the Master Emerald.

I am calm, and that's just empowerment. That doesn't remotely make the Soul Manip 4D in poteny. No ones saying the Destructix didn't resist it, you just can't resistance scale someone to a character because they're stronger. That's never been a thing.

"Sonic resisted Mindhax in base from Enerjak that work effectively on a 2-A scale."

Show the scan of it working on a 2-A scale, because from what I've seen, it comes from haxing 2-As, which doesn't remotely put your hax on that scale and it's flawed logic.

"The One Billionth Power Ring which grants him his Fatehax that can effect 2-As retains it also his spiritual essence which also works on a 2-A scale as relative to all the effects of the One Billionth Power Ring work."

Still waiting for the 2-A scale scan.

"Sonic can null with a power ring which he uses in character when he has it on him.The rings null has shown to work on beings as powerful as Ugly Nagus who is 2-A."

Flaw logic, your tiering is entirely irrelevant to your hax unless you show said hax already working on that scale.

"All of his resistances I mentioned are listed on his profile and work on a 2-A degree."

Read above.

Because you're spreading misinformation and have done so multiple times on this thread. I'm making a point to you.

Well, good. I know I was going in the wrong direction but I couldn't figure out/remember which resistance came from what. I was waiting for someone with knowledge to jump in and correct me.

TheSpeedster96 said:
"Sonic resisted Mindhax in base from Enerjak that work effectively on a 2-A scale."

Show the scan of it working on a 2-A scale, because from what I've seen, it comes from haxing 2-As, which doesn't remotely put your hax on that scale and it's flawed logic.

"The One Billionth Power Ring which grants him his Fatehax that can effect 2-As retains it also his spiritual essence which also works on a 2-A scale as relative to all the effects of the One Billionth Power Ring work."

Still waiting for the 2-A scale scan.

"Sonic can null with a power ring which he uses in character when he has it on him.The rings null has shown to work on beings as powerful as Ugly Nagus who is 2-A."

Flaw logic, your tiering is entirely irrelevant to your hax unless you show said hax already working on that scale.

"All of his resistances I mentioned are listed on his profile and work on a 2-A degree."

Read above.
>Here it states that his One Billionth Power Ring restores his spiritual self protecting him from any effects on his soul.

https://i.imgur.com/2n0YuIf.jpg

>Here Sonic resists Enerjak's mindhax which turned Knuckles into his avatar.

https://i.imgur.com/mMzimnj.jpg

>Abilities granted by the One Billionth Power Ring can work on Master Mogul in both Tenure forms.Not to mention the Ancient Walkers who are from a 2-A Type 2 concept granted him this ring which has shown to have effect on Enerjak despite resisting said abilities.

https://i.imgur.com/Yx7CGgX.png

>Here Sonic's aura granted by the ring works on Enerjak

https://i.imgur.com/puvCjmd.jpg

>Nate Morgan used powernull that stripped Ugly Nagus of his powers it's shown on the Ring's profile.Sonic can also use the rings for wishing prowess as well.

https://i.imgur.com/iTEeX2H.jpg

https://castlevania.fandom.com/wiki/Giant_Ghost "Transformed into a giant ghost by exposure to the castle's magic."

https://castlevania.fandom.com/wiki/Owl "Local barnyard owl. Mutated by castle's influence."

https://castlevania.fandom.com/wiki/Mollusca "A monstrous mollusk imbued with the castle's dark power."

https://castlevania.fandom.com/wiki/Underground_Reservoir/Enemy_Data "Transformed into a giant insect by exposure to castle's magic."

The castle warps the minds, souls, and transmutes whoever enters it. Castle contains multiple space-times due to one of the hells in the Abyss being universal in size. Death steals Walter's soul, and he scales above Shaft who mind haxed Richter, both of them being able to resist the castle's effects.

Disprove it being so and I showed the scan already.

Also this site already accepts him negating magic on a 2-A degree.If you disagree with it make a CRT to change it.

Sonic even days he'll neutralize Finitvus's magic which corrupted Chaos Knuckles whom is 2-A which allowed Enerjak to take control of him.

Link the thread where it was accepted as nullying on a 2-A scale, because I can just tell it's based on just nullying a 2-A=nullying 2-A scale hax.

It was accepted long ago, it has been already treated as such in all of his matches, it comes from him being able to take on 2-A hax with multiple feats and lore.

But if you want "actual" scans, I would ask Maverick Zero X to comment here.

Fine then, but I still don't see it as legit because of that reasoning. I'll vote inconclusive then, but Death wins if optional equipment is disabled.

Back