• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lmao, you decided to keep the context from the threadgoers again. Man, how has this not been caught? He got the One Billionth Power Ring in Issue 35 (https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/One_Billionth_Power_Ring) and the timeline split began to change around Issue 80 which you literally pulled the scan from. So yes it becomes an alternate reality because of her interference, that's literally the definition of an alternate reality. And I never said it didn't exist beforehand, that's irrelevant to the point. I also didn't say Silver is from the Dark Mobius timeline, I said you might as well not think he's from later on in a possible future if you really think Dark Mobius isn't a future version of Mobius Prime, the logic is erroneous. Please stop strawmanning me.

Elixir has been caught lying multiple times in this thread and outright said he wasn't too knowledgeable.

> Lol. Claims I'm lying with his headcanon and chooses to not mention Julie su lied about Remmington killing Knuckles. Lara-Su never went into her past and her actions didn't effect her (Dark Mobius) timeline. So there is no timeline split from Lara-Su's actions.

That's what I said. I said Dark Enerjak completely ****** Sonic up and took away his prelate. I'm saying "putting down" Sonic is so loose that it's very easy to exploit, the Fate Manipulation simply isn't that good.

Yeah, it's another possible timeline like I mentioned beforehand. That doesn't refute anything lol.

When did I claim that they had other versions of the Ancient Walkers? That's an absolutely irrelevant to the point I made. Not every version of Mobius Prime has a Sonic with the OBPR either, it's just that the split of the Enerjak winning or lose comes far after him getting it, starting with the Remington thing of course. Elixir actually already showed a version of Mobius Prime where he didn't have it because the split occurred before Issue 35. And Sonic would get it by virtue of how timelines work unless you have something to suggest the contrary. The best you have offered is that it just doesn't make sense to you which isn't a point. Even things like the Sword of Acorns have alternate timeline duplicates so I'm not sure why this is a problem.

The Master Emerald helps feed Knuckles Enerjak, but he is also amped by just the natural energy Enerjak manifests into his hosts. This point openly isn't too relevant to begin with, but Knuckles being depleted but still managing to harm Super Sonic as it was shows that they were relative at the level both were fighting at.

You're completely misrepresenting and butchering everything I said. I said the events how they happened would apply over to the Comics. Why would that remotely imply me saying that Archie has jurisdiction over the game Canon as well? You extrapolated that notion yourself, that was never something I said. It's called that the way the game's events are handled apply over from multiple statements perhaps? I don't have to address an idea that is of a false premise. Since your conclusion is derivative on a non-mutually exclusive interaction between the games and Archie when I said they were mutually exclusive, then your conclusion is false and completely an attempt to get to the truth and denying objectivism.

The difference is I'm not downplaying. I'm using common sense to make my point versus the lack of clarity and denials presented in the opposition.

Do not try to insult my pursuit for the truth, I am merely making my points in the most effective manner. You should not try to treat me like a child because you don't like my opposition. I have respected your side enough to not devolve into mindless insulting.

Being called another timeline refers to it being an alternative one as Elixir already posted in the scan above. This is just blatant appeal to ignorance by this interval.

I don't think you understand the events still happens, the split still happens afterward. I guess you're trying to imply that the Power Ring also exists outside of changes in time? Just because the Walkers gave it to him does not mean it shared those properties. The Source of All is beyond the Chaos Force and the Multiverse, yet the Sword of Acorns can have other timeline versions despite being made from it similarly as evidenced by how it exists in Dark Mobius. Your point has absolutely no substantiation and is just pure conjecture.

I like how you still choose to ignore my point on Sonic's null not affecting Death either. Death completely still takes this for the reasons that were already listed.

"Trip to Mobius Prime Lara-Su arrives in Mobius Prime Lara-Su grew up thinking that her father Knuckles had been killed by Remington when she was younger, and became determined to undo that tragic event. Deciding to take the initiative, she applied the training Dimitri gave her and spent a few weeks building up enough power to create a space-time portal and rescue her father. Even though it was risky and dangerous, the war was not going well, and she wanted to do something about it. Traveling to present day Angel Island in Mobius Prime, she arrived during the period in which all the inhabitants except for Knuckles, Julie-Su, and the Dark Legion had been teleported to the Twilight Zone by the Quantum Beam, Lara-Su was rather confused to find Echidnaopolis deserted. Her confusion multiplied when Chaos Knuckles, using his immense powers, undid the beam's effects. Lara found herself surrounded by the returned Echidnas, among them Remington-the very Echidna whom she had been told by her future mother, Julie-Su, had killed Knuckles. Deciding to go undercover until she could make sense of things, Lara-Su made the constable's acquaintance, claiming to be one "Jani-Ca." Almost immediately afterwards, she ran into her grandmother and namesake, Lara-Le, and then the past versions of her life parents." - https://archiesonic.fandom.com/wiki/Jani-Ca

So you lied again because Jani-Ca went back in time to stop Remington to kill Knuckles. When did I ever have a headcanon as well? I've cited evidence that's not even been refuted. You unironically posted scans that proved what I said. So in your attempt to mock me, you completely fell flat on your face. You're right, you weren't withholding context, you just don't know it. I've had to correct you on several things regarding Dark Mobius. I didn't mention the lie because I figured you'd understand she lied to help protect Jani-Ca from the truth that Knuckles was actually Enerjak. My claim wasn't wrong because Jani-Ca did go to the past under the pretense of changing it.

Can we just close the thread already and agree to stop arguing? It's already been agreed for Incon, we can all drop this now. It's getting out of hand.

Jani-Su even admits she didn't even go into her (Dark Mobius) past, but ended up in another timeline's past.

323B7080-13C3-48C8-A5B9-8C1BB87ABD6E

He already agreed to stop commenting. Literally stop, the thread is already concluded and we're just waiting for this to get added. This is just fanning the flames.

I honestly don't have the time or patience to continue with these Archie Fatehax threads but I still vehemently disagree with everything Foney and Jonrigade stated about Sonic's fatehax and the overall downplay and "corrections" but I'm pretty much done with the wiki so yeah this can be closed.

Back