• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What wincon does Shiki have here exactly? I guess death manipulation, but even then His MEODP are no longer 1-A according to the profile, and one hit will reduce him to ashes with that 6-C durability

Sonic kicks him in his balls to collect a bunch of rings.But sadly Shiki gets vaped out of existence before he drops the Rings
full

Vote for Sonic

Shiki hitting a death point should instant kill and erase sonic from existence. He should also vastly outskill sonic, too.

Shiki hitting a death point should instant kill and erase sonic from existence. He should also vastly outskill sonic, too.
Idk abt outskilling, unless Shiki falls under the conceptual bullshit skill of the Nasuverse, Sonic is way smarter and has his own entourage of martial arts and swordsmanship.

Alright. So who wins now?
This is a stomp,sonic's reaction is 4x higher than his combat speed,so he aint ever getting hit by shiki.
Probably, otherwise Sonic skillstonps everyone in the verse not named Kojiro
90% of the verse scales to Sasaki skill level,the verse just has really outdated profiles.(Enough that 90% don't even have a intelligence rating)

Also I highly doubt any tsukihime supporters are even active who might reply here.

This is a stomp,sonic's reaction is 4x higher than his combat speed,so he aint ever getting hit by shiki.
Well, shit.
90% of the verse scales to Sasaki skill level,the verse just has really outdated profiles.(Enough that 90% don't even have a intelligence rating)
That's a Nasuverse problem then. And iirc, 90% of the verse is definitely NOT Kojiro level, that sounds insanely ubsurd when there are servants that barely even fight in the first place and also are hax and stat demons in-verse. Even so, Sonic isn't getting skillstomped by him either, but that's a whole debate in an of itself that derails this thread into oblivion.
Also I highly doubt any tsukihime supporters are even active who might reply here.
I have no clue what the Nasu people are up these days, the verse is horribly outdated and people rarely have matches because of it.

You could call them, but then again, this is a stomp, not just because of your reasoning, but I don't think Classic Sonic is getting outskilled to any capacity to negate said perception amp either. Also Sonic one shots, but that's hella obvious.

Last edited:
That's a Nasuverse problem then.
Yeah,that's right.
And iirc, 90% of the verse is definitely NOT Kojiro level, that sounds insanely ubsurd when there are servants that barely even fight in the first place and also are hax and stat demons in-verse.
I am refering to combat servants.
Even so, Sonic isn't getting skillstomped by him either, but that's a whole debate in an of itself that derails this thread into oblivion.
Honestly I could give you a skill chain.but that honestly ain't changing the verdict of this matchup so I won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back