• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic faces against another Ultimate Lifeform

BlastX

He/Him
Infected IDW Sonic VS Ultimate Kars.

Battle takes place in the city Shadow got infected.

Speed Equal.

The guy that indirectly started this whole mess:2

The guy that eventually stopped thinking:1

1ey have better things to do:0

Maybe, the thing about the Metal Virus is that it also evolves too.

Last issue it was stated it was adapting to Sonic's speed, so I am not sure how Kars would deal with it.

Yeah but like that took a while didn't it though? I just skimmed through all 24 available issues and it seems to take a second.

Sure, whatever, I'm not the one supposed to make the arguments anywas.

So vote for Kars?

Well, as Tails was researching, Sonic's Specific speed was delaying the virus. Everyone else, including Shadow, the ultimate lifeform who was created as the ultimate cure to diseases, was taken over quickly.

Tangle delayed it by sheer will power but it didn't take long.

ElixirBlue said:
Well, as Tails was researching, Sonic's Specific speed was delaying the virus. Everyone else, including Shadow, the ultimate lifeform who was created as the ultimate cure to diseases, was taken over quickly.
Tangle delayed it by sheer will power but it didn't take long.
No, the reason why everyone got infected quickly was because they where surrounded and touched by multiple Zombots with no chance to move. Shadow got infected quickly cause he keep fighting the zombots (which makes the infection quicker) and eventually was overwhelmed, Sonic even believed he could run it off but Shadow was a dumb dumb.

Ian Flynn wanted to write Shadow using Chaos Blast but Sega was like "Ew, chaos powers" ƒÖä

...what does that have to do with anything? I'm talking about what it is, not what it could been.

I was just noting how Shadow isn't a dumb dumb but Let's not continue in this thread.

Sonic FRA for the metal virus.

No Blast, Tails explicitaly said Sonic's bio data was special, it's not just go fast, Sonic is special about it, otherwise they would just put people on ships so they would go faster than rechearch Sonic bio data, which they didn't, they went expecificaly for that

Sonic FRA

To burn off the virus the infected must run at super fast speeds, not someone else.

And the only people that can didn't get the chance to

BlastX said:
To burn off the virus the infected must run at super fast speeds, not someone else.
And the only people that can didn't get the chance to
No, using your logic would just need to go fast, which in a car you would, or being carried by something, the story makes it clear Sonic's bio data is special, not just speed

I would argue more, but right now I don't want to and I'm not even supposed to as the OP so whatever...

You are allowed to argue. There is no rules against it.

But yeah, Kars doesn't resist the Metal virus with speed.

Actually no, Sonic can only burn it off via travel speed, he never burns it off via just fighting.

Plus his opponent wouldn't know that it can just be burned off by running, their first instinct is gonna be "what the **** is this!?" And just keep fighting Sonic out of confusion.

Which Sonic can run away to burn off his Infection. But just because Kars can follow at the same speed, doesn't mean he can burn it off like Sonic's, as they don't have the same bio data.

BlastX said:
Actually no, Sonic can only burn it off via travel speed, he never burns it off via just fighting.

Plus his opponent wouldn't know that it can just be burned off by running, their first instinct is gonna be "what the **** is this!?" And just keep fighting Sonic out of confusion.
Speed equal also means travel speed is equal, and again, only being fast does not burn the virus, repeating that doesn't make it true

I was actually correcting user about it being useless if both of them could run it off.

BlastX said:
I was actually correcting user about it being useless if both of them could run it off.
But both of them can't run it off. Only one of them can.

Ngl I think we should until the Zombot virus arc is over before we start using him in fights since we don't know if the virus has really evolved past sonics speed. It could be a few different things that is causing that.

Back