• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ShakeResounding said:
Time to put on my dad pants, gimme a sec.

Done.

@Violet Even if you didn't mean to seem rude, saying he had a concussion did sound a little unwarranted. Assuming he also hates a character by him ctiticizing the (rather shit) game he was popularized in is also jumping to conclusions. I'm pretty sure almost everybody here actually likes Silver anyways. I don't mean to scold you, but just relax, alright?
My actual dad gave me more assertive/aggressive speeches. Trust me as I say this.

I just want to point out that you're not the only one that sparks interesting discussions. Who do you think keeps making these "Sonic Topics"?

Making the threads=/=being a very interesting person to spark conversations. If Discord wasn't holding me back, I'm will make you guys more woke than Gillette.

Well that sucks knowing that you think the rest of us are dull. But that wasn't what I meant. I said "Sonic Topic" not Sonic General Discussion thread. Go back to some of the old ones and see where I add the words Sonic topic and ask a question of how everyone else thinks of a certain topic.

@Violet Alright, that's enough.

A General Discussion thread is whatever the hell all of us want it to be. Half of us aren't even 21 yet. We have school to deal with, real life issues, and we can't always be here to dedicate our time to having discussions. We do talk about stuff, the last 7 discussion threads prove it, but we don't always need to have serious discussions 24/7 as if we were lawyers.

I'm on this site to have some fun and make friends, just like the majority is. My goal isn't to give you an assertive or aggresive speech. My goal is to get you to calm down so you can stop insulting my friends, alongside everybody else that participates in tgese discussions. Us "Sonic Fans" don't do that. If it bothers you so much that we enjoy messing around and being ourselves, then fine. But as cool of a person as you are, and I really do mean that, insulting my friends isn't something I stand for. So stop, take a breath, and keep a leveled head.

Now can we relax? Because I don't wanna continue this.

@Shake I reported Violet on the Violation thread. Do you think that was a smart move, or should we have kept this towards ourselves? I can remove the comment there if you wish.

UltimateFlare said:
@MYHERO Some people joked about an alternate universe where there was no Mario Maker, but instead Sonic Studio, other just call Sonic Studio to an hypothetical Mario Maker style Sonic game
I just noticed this text, and I want to bring up that I was referring to the fan project and not a potential official game in near future. Check it out if you don't know already it looks amazing. Really late for this one I know XD

Jeez stuff always happens and I miss it because i'm sleep

I'm just gonna say that I respectfully disagree with Violet Void (also can you stop making assumptions about me? Please?)

Also about chili dogs or onion rings, I tried neither so I can't say

So uh...what's your favorite popular Sonic AU?

Like that AU you see a lot of people do and you too like it

One of my fave is the "Triple S trio are brothers AU" and the "Swap AU" (preferably when it's Sonic and Shadow who swap places)

Sonic Topic: If you could bring back one of Sonic's game-exclusive forms (Werehog, Excalibur, Darkspine, Hyper) for another appearance, which one would you bring back and why?

Me personally, I'd love to see Darkspine come back again. A ruthless and hate-driven Sonic is something that I always thought of as an interesting concept, and it was cool to see him that serious and angry due to him almost never being that serious. Seeing him for more than ten seconds in cutscenes would also be nice, and his design was pretty badass. Plus, I feel like they could make some pretty neat abilities using the power of the World Rings.

Hyper, it's completely bad ass. I love the design too, it's not just a ssj copy but it has like 10 different flashing colors and it's completely unstoppable.

@Zamasu/Maverick Hyper was the one thing I was wishing for in Mania tbh. At least Darkspine was actually acknowledged in lore, Hyper never got a single nod in-canon.

Hyper for me

-It's an evolved form of the most accesible and used transformation in the franchise, so it's easy to use that other universe power ups

-It's easy to build lore around it that you won't discard because it's otherworldly

-Has a good design that while it is a recolor of another form, it's distinct enough to be cool

-It's potentially the strongest power up in the franchise, so it doesn't suffer from "why use this when we have Super Forms" because it's literally Super Form+7

-I just like it more

Granted, it's still not needed because Super Form is a thing so it's pointless aside from escalation, that and more Dragon Ball comparasions which is why it got retconed...but I think as long as you handle it right and don't introduce stronger power ups, it can work

The Werehog can also work because it's part of the original universe so it's easier to develop and not throw it away, plus you can come up with ways on how someone draws power from Dark Gaia (or simply use Time Travel to were Dark Gaia is awake)

It runs in the problem that it's portrayed as base form with the stats messed around, not stronger, so it gets overshadow by Super Form, but I feel it could work

This isn't coming from a "lol, it's fun to hate on Sonic" thing I normally do, but Werehog was honestly a really stupid concept, and this is coming from someone who's favorite game is another game involving werewolves. It came out of nowhere for one, and Sonic's Furry Bait enough as it is. Making Sonic into a werewolf is just dumb, and played too straight for it to be done ironically.

Back