• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@DaBoi If Sonic actually did that then he probably be another Shadow..or perhaps a better one

Because the Classic era was much more goofy and the comics ended up taking a more serious direction as early as, like, Issue 40. Still, Sonic does display a lot of Toonforce.

Would that actually warrant Non-Physical Interaction?

I'll probably re-read the early comics and dig stuff up for better clarification for Toon Force, but Sonic already has 4th Wall Break on his profile.

It says in scripture that thou shall not question Maverick's infallible judgement

Iblis isn't superior to Mephiles, and the Hedgehogs are all roughly equal

From what I gathered in this site the hedgehogs are equal, it's just that Shadow has more wins because he spams hax unlike Sonic

In character, I see it as Sonic = Shadow > Silver.

Sonic's canonically beat Shadow more than vice versa, but Shadow had an entire game with routes where you beat the shit outta Sonic and they're always seen as comparable. Shadow also doesn't utilize much hax against Sonic and vice versa when in character.

Shadow has more hax and is physically stronger than Sonic, such as when he flips over buses and trucks with one hand while still having many of the abilities Sonic has.

Silver comes last because he lacks the combat skill Sonic and Shadow have, which makes him very reliant on his TK which he has stated will tire him out if he overuses it.

How I see it is:

How it probably is:Sonic=Shadow>>Silver since Silver was ususeless in the war against Eggy while Sonic and Shadow apported way more

My headcanon for fics:Shadow Unbound(basically without limiters)>=Sonic(Full Power, not playing around)>>Sonic>>Shadow(limiters on)>>Silver

This is based on my interpretation of Battle, since by the end of it Sonic was able to beat Ultimate Emerl while going all out while Shadow couldn't beat him with his limiters on, I personally see that they both grow in power

Though I headcanon that Shadow without limiters burns out really quickly like in X, so while he is a little stronger it's also impractical

Not saying this is canon, just headcanon

@Shadow Sonic does manage to constantly hold his own and occasionally defeat Shadow though, and Sonic has access to a larger variety of Wisps on compensation for a lack of Chaos Powers. Plus you gotta remember a lot of their fights aren't to the death or serious aside from SA2, and that's where they're both seen as dead-even.

I do agree Silver comes in last, though.

Shadow was fine after wiping out an entire army of Mephiles clones without his inhibitors.

But yeah, the whole burning out without the inhibitors was really hammered in Sonic X.

@Ultimate Fair headcanon tbh. I could get behind it.

Yeah, the most serious Sonic has even been in the games was against Emerl due to the entire planet being at stake.

Talking about Battle, in that game Amy was able to create(?) another Sonic to fight against Rouge...yeah i'm not kidding on that one

What would that be classified as?

ShakeResounding said:
@Shadow Sonic does manage to constantly hold his own and occasionally defeat Shadow though, and Sonic has access to a larger variety of Wisps on compensation for a lack of Chaos Powers. Plus you gotta remember a lot of their fights aren't to the death or serious aside from SA2, and that's where they're both seen as dead-even.

I do agree Silver comes in last, though.
It's PIS.

The way I see it, Sonic probably has an edge in being a bit faster, likely giving him a little more flexibility which allows him to sometimes pull one out against Shadow.

So Amy can just have a imaginary Sonic to fight for her?

I mean her obsession with Sonic was weird but this is insane

I'm not sure since that it's smmoning Sonic doesn't talk and seems weaker than usual (got defeated by Rouge and a not fully powered up Emerl)

Doesn't Silver beat Sonic twice in 06? I haven't played the story for Rivals so I don't know if that changes anything, but I don't get Silver being the weakest.

@Js250476 Amy borders in insanity in battle

She basically trains so much she gets tired a lot and it's implied that to train she beats the crap out of Cream

Silver beat Sonic once by catching him by surprise, the other time he got him caught in his PK

After that the two are either inconclusive or Sonic beats the crap out of him like in Gens

Holy shit Amy a psycho

On a similar note Sonic Battle has one of my favorite portrayals of Shadow in the series

@Foney The first time in Sonic's story, it's shown as Sonic letting his guard down to check on Silver. The second time was because he tried to ignore Silver and go for Elise instead, leading to him getting caught in Silver's PK before Shadow swooped in.

Back