• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic Boom TV Feat - A Wild Metal Sonic Appears!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxkNBkibOcs

So Metal Sonic fights today. Pretty good feats. One-shots Knuckles (the toughest member of "Team Sonic), etc. Ya know what I'll just show you.

A barrage of punches from Knuckles is tanked, Knuckles is known to do this.

Next is the battle between Metal Sonic and Sonic. Lasers were dodged (though not really, I do think that M. Sonic's laser is an actual laser as it has all the requirements to being a real laser), speeds were tested, Sonic rarely ever gets tired (which is true for his canon counterpart as he is also never shown to get tired and fights vigorously even if grievously wounded).

Metal Sonic uses the particle accelerator to supercharge his energy cells, as he has shown to lose a lot of energy when using his engine extensively as he'd done. Either way. Knuckles' destructive capacity can be placed on Sonic, and since Metal Sonic is possibly superior to Knuckles in destructive capacity (he knocked him out easily, and Knuckles IS the toughest member of Team Sonic) he gains that as well.

Overall it's good feats for the two main fighters of Team Sonic and one of their more formidable (if limited) adversaries.

well i have heard about alot of good feats being in Sonic Boom, like Sonic outrunning a Black Hole and Knuckles Flying to the moon in seconds

and i think The comics, the Games, and the TV show are all canon because if i remeber correctly The comics happened before the games, and the TV show happens after the games

we could make Sonic Boom pages(not like the joke pages that got deleted) although i won't be able to do it anytime soon mainly because i haven't watched all of the cartoon and im busy being an admin and outlining the Archie Sonic Post Genesis stuff as well as Archie Megaman

I don't want to make them anytime soon until we finish what's on our plates unless we can get some help. Sonic Boom is looking to give more feats than the actual Sonic Universe itself, and that's saying something... (shakes head)

Shadow should also be coming back soon, too. So you know Sonic and he are going to fight at least twice during this series.

yeah in the far far future after most of current important stuff is done

ill be trying to improve the pages of all the sonic pages, and then after that ill be doing the same with DC and Marvel

If you need any help just give me your info and I'll update it accordingly if it's not locked so idiots don't mess with it.

i would think you have more info than me because you found stuff ive never seen before or dismissed as nothing, when it was really something

OFF Topic: did you know Sega actually DELAYED a sonic game so they could polish it and make it better and finish it.

Well, we're both smart fellas, you're smarter than I and you know your stuff so if you ever got something, you can just place it on your blog or on my wall.

OFF TOPIC:

9b3

Sega listened to Atlus of all people, who make exceptional games and make sure to polish them before releasing them every frickin' year after Sonic Boom. They outright came out and said that they screwed over the average Sega Consumer and didn't pace themselves well. All I have to say is that I'd rather have a game that took that full three years to create that was polished with all its feats together than the crap Sega spews every two. Expect to see something different in Sonic Mach (or whatever it's gonna be called).

ok

OFF Topic:

yea the next Main Universe Game is the 25th anniversary game and they are probably trying to do something big to try to get back into being relevant and if they take their time and not rush there game like they did Sonic 06, we might get something special

also didn't Atlas make the SMT franchise

Yes, and they are some of the most celebrated RPGs ever created with their difficulty, and intense yet rewarding challenges. The only reason why they aren't as big as Sega is because they are more into the niche market. Persona, Avatar Tuner, Devil Summoner, some of the most excellent games I've ever played.

Back