• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic game canonicity and statements on Classic Sonic's AP

You know, this is Q&A.

If you guys have a problem with that.

Do a crt, because I think the OP's question has already been answered, although he disagrees with the reasoning.

They changing the topic cause they know I'm right
If you're talking about my message. I'm not a fan of Sonic games.

It would only be more productive for you to talk about this in a crt, because this is a question and answer. All this discussion would lead nowhere.

Biolizard has an organ that lets him use Chaos powers. Chaos is connnected to Chaos Energy. Eggman robots are built to be powered by them in a few special cases. Stop treating this like its normal characters.
Gemerl, Metal Sonic, Mecha Sonic? Final Weapon? The list goes on

Eggman's entire scheme in S3&K was revolving around the (unknown from)M.E
so? eggman didn't had a hold on it to study to do that until the very 2 final stages

See above. Also Mecha doesn't shoot the energy balls in base form, so why was the hole there?
not enough information on that to draw any conclusive argument

Shadow's biodata
he didn't had it for the majority of the entire timeline dude

Eggman's entire scheme in S3&K was revolving around the (unknown from)M.E

And? Eggman didn't have the master emerald until the very end and even then, it wasn't even used on Mecha. His entire scheme was to steal the ME and...seems like we know for what machine he stole it for. It was instead used for a vastly different machine. I don't remember the Knuckles story, but I don't recall Eggman doing much of anything there in regards to Mecha. Mecha just...kinda started using the master emerald as a temporary amp.
Shadow's biodata

Metal was not, at all, designed with the Chaos Emerald in mind. The Chaos Emeralds weren't even the gems Eggman was hunting when he built Metal Sonic. We have zero reason to assume Eggman built Metal Sonic with the idea of harnessing the Chaos Emeralds when we know Metal was built...specifically to match Sonic in speed.

Even using the Shadow data. That didn't play a role until heroes and it was in his Neo Metal Form. A form Metal (I think) created himself without Eggman's involvement.

These two have, at worst, no evidence, and at best, miniscule evidence to suggest they were created with the Emeralds in mind. Or, more accurately, specifically created with some arbitrary design that makes THEM specifically able to use them.

The fact that his whole plan in S3&K was based on the Master Emerald?
you mean the gem eggman has not even get close to study, or had the poccession of, until the very last stage? mecha specially couldn't, since when he was made eggman didn't had the emerald and couldn't have upgraded him in any way, since he was abandoned after his failure against sonic, his plan was not "based" on the master emerald, his plan was to get the emerald, you are reaching right now

you mean the gem eggman has not even get close to study, or had the poccession of, until the very last stage? mecha specially couldn't, since when he was made eggman didn't had the emerald and couldn't have upgraded him in any way, since he was abandoned after his failure against sonic, his plan was not "based" on the master emerald, his plan was to get the emerald, you are reaching right now
Master Emerald Energy = Chaos Energy. Its not a stretch to say that Eggman can make his robots harness Chaos Energy.

Research Chaos Energy? Are you fr?
Non sequitur, researching chaos energy , which he couldn't have done at that time since he never had the emeralds with him for long enough to do thar, means nothing without you proving the base of your point, that having something built arround it is must

What I do like is that you've gone after an insignificant point in my argument, and one that doesn't heavily impact the topic.
You are but talking a theory without showing any proof for the root of everything you just said

Non sequitur, researching chaos energy , which he couldn't have done at that time since he never had the emeralds with him for long enough to do thar, means nothing without you proving the base of your point, that having something built arround it is must
You don't need to have things to research them. Just touching a Chaos Emerald doesn't give you power. Why did the Deadly Six use the power harnesses? Why can't every ************ use Chaos Control?

You don't need to have things to research them.
If you want to analise them you do

Just touching a Chaos Emerald doesn't give you power.
says this why?

Why did the Deadly Six use the power harnesses?
they did use, what ia your point?

Why can't every ************ use Chaos Control?
Because that is a more sophisticated aplication of chaos energy? This is like asking why doesn't every ki user use the kaioken

If you want to analise them you do

says this why?

they did use, what ia your point?

Because that is a more sophisticated aplication of chaos energy? This is like asking why doesn't every ki user use the kaioken
I'm saying this because you can't use Chaos Energy by just touching a Chaos Emerald, and thus robots can not use Chaos Energy unless they are made to be able to use it. Not for it but to be able to do so like a bonus.

I'm saying this because you can't use Chaos Energy by just touching a Chaos Emerald
see, this is the thing you need to prove for anything you are saying to have any short of basis, also silver sonic, mecha sonic, metal sonic, shadow, emerl and gemerl all disagree with you

, and thus robots can not use Chaos Energy unless they are made to be able to use it.
you didn't proved or presented any proof for this tho, you drawing this conclusion from nothing

see, this is the thing you need to prove for anything you are saying to have any short of basis, also silver sonic, mecha sonic, metal sonic, shadow, emerl and gemerl all disagree with you

you didn't proved or presented any proof for this tho, you drawing this conclusion from nothing
1. No normal character is shown being powered up by just touching the emerald.
2. The Deadly Six used special devices instead of just holding them
3. Machines like the eclipse cannon use special ports instead of leaving them on the ground
4. The ancients used special machines to power up the Titians with a Chaos Emerald, not just having them eat it.

1. No normal character is shown being powered up by just touching the emerald.
mecha sonic, gemerl, silver sonic and metal sonic

2. The Deadly Six used special devices instead of just holding them
yeah, because they were using a special aplication of them to amplify their own machine control, this really proves nothing

3. Machines like the eclipse cannon use special ports instead of leaving them on the ground
i am sorry, what is this supposed to prove? the eclipse canon had them in their core to use their power, again, not sure what you are trying to prove here

4. The ancients used special machines to power up the Titians with a Chaos Emerald, not just having them eat it.
yeah, so that they didn't need to have them in hand every time, like how they do in frontiers, honestly also proves nothing since they wanted to get the emeralds to the master emerald in case of failure, so of course they wouldn't install the emeralds into them, that would defeat the whole purpose of what they wanted to do

mecha sonic, gemerl, silver sonic and metal sonic
Gmerl can copy for one thing, and was based on Emerl who is tied to the Chaos Emeralds, not sure why he is part of the convo. Silver Sonic was not powered by a Chaos Emerald merely holding one, and if he was which you have implied you believe then that would not be possible if he wasn't made for that. Metal has only used the Chaos Emeralds as Neo who copies Shadow's biodata(i.e Chaos Powers). This leaves mecha as an outlier in the fold who likely would have been built to be able to use Chaos Energy.

yeah, because they were using a special aplication of them to amplify their own machine control, this really proves nothing
Proof of this?
i am sorry, what is this supposed to prove? the eclipse canon had them in their core to use their power, again, not sure what you are trying to prove here
If you just having one powers you up then this would not be needed.
yeah, so that they didn't need to have them in hand every time, like how they do in frontiers, honestly also proves nothing since they wanted to get the emeralds to the master emerald in case of failure, so of course they wouldn't install the emeralds into them, that would defeat the whole purpose of what they wanted to do
Leaving them in the cockpit would work, and be more effective since it is concealed inside the shell. I don't understand what you are trying to say in the second part.

Gmerl can copy for one thing, and was based on Emerl who is tied to the Chaos Emeralds, not sure why he is part of the convo.
"based" as in "not entirely equal, just based on" therefore to say that he still has the same connection seens baseless

Silver Sonic was not powered by a Chaos Emerald merely holding one, and if he was which you have implied you believe then that would not be possible if he wasn't made for that.
please prove this, you keep saying that he needs to be built for that when you have provide no proof for such

Metal has only used the Chaos Emeralds as Neo who copies Shadow's biodata(i.e Chaos Powers).
sonic rivals says hi

This leaves mecha as an outlier in the fold who likely would have been built to be able to use Chaos Energy.
what outlier? you haven't shown evidence of any pattern for an outlier to exist, you haven't even proven that mecha was built to harness chaos energy

Proof of this?
the literal entire plot point of the emeralds for them was to control the zombots....

If you just having one powers you up then this would not be needed.
the eclipse canon is there, the emeralds were put on it, so it was powered by them, excuse me but what is your point again?

Leaving them in the cockpit would work, and be more effective since it is concealed inside the shell.
it wouldn't really, it is as safe as powering them up with the emeralds and them sending them, having the emeralds inside of them does nothing more than make them have the possibility to lose said emerald later, plus how they wouldn't be able to share the emeralds evenly between the 4 of them, it is is just not necessary

I don't understand what you are trying to say in the second part.
the whole point is that they wanted to bring the emeralds to the master emeralds in case the titans failed, having the emeralds in them defeats the purpose

This conversation has completely veered away from the point of this not even crt, and I'm losing my sanity. I'm calling this quits.

Back