• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son of the Legendary Dark Knight meets Son of the Spirit of Origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No seriously, Dante holds a Massive AP and Skill advantage, Shidou has literally zero clue that the being in front of him is a spirit while Dante can safely assume Shido is a Demon or something supernatural due to his strength.

There is no reason Shido will pill the correct card as opposed to Dante doing anything and winning due to his massive AP advantage

Going with Dante

I switch my vote to Dante based on what Schnee for right now, he seems knowledgable about Shido or at least this version of Shido

Slightly knowledgeable, plus I've heard a lot of conflicting opinions on what his leading move is.

Mukuro is the one that leads with sealing, Shido did it literally once and he had reasons before hand that made him use it.

Shido does have a passive forcefield. While Dante can break it in one hit, Dante can't win through just one blow. And when Shido sees how easily Dante smashes his forcefield, he'll probably go for Law Manip, Sealing, or EE.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Shido does have a passive forcefield. While Dante can break it in one hit, Dante can't win through just one blow. And when Shido sees how easily Dante smashes his forcefield, he'll probably go for Law Manip, Sealing, or EE.
That depends on how far the shields extends away from Shido.

Unoriginal Memes said:
This is DMC2 Dante so he has a good chance of using DT at the start which would stop time and be a 10x speed and attack boost for Dante so that probably wouldn't happen.

Even then base DMC2 Dante would likely just through another attack to end it.

The attack isn't going to randomly stop its momentum just because there's a far weaker shield in front of it.

The Causality said:
Shido doesn't have passive force field since he doesn't have astral dress or I missed something.
It says he has a passive Barrier in his powers and abilities sections. Although, that section looks a little messy, while this isn't the thread for it. I think we should put tabbers in that section like how Dante has his.

That's Berserk Shido which is surrounded by Reiryoku which protects him from blow, this Shido can do this but it isn't passive.

I just reread Shido's battles on Volumes 19 and 20 (and it was a pain), and as it turns out, Ain Soph is his forth move. In Volume 20, on his battle against "Mio", he used Raphael (to impulse himself up to the air), then Metatron (to create light beams to attack "Mio"), then Ain Soph Ur (to kill "Mio"'s arms), and then Ain Soph (creating a law to immobilize his opponent so Tohka could attack "Mio").

All in all, I change my vote to Dante.

Ionliosite said:
I just reread Shido's battles on Volumes 19 and 20 (and it was a pain), and as it turns out, Ain Soph is his forth move. In Volume 20, on his battle against "Mio", he used Raphael (to impulse himself up to the air), then Metatron (to create light beams to attack "Mio"), then Ain Soph Ur (to kill "Mio"'s arms), and then Ain Soph (creating a law to immobilize his opponent so Tohka could attack "Mio").
All in all, I change my vote to Dante.
Don't mean to derail, but where did you read the Light Novels? Is the FB Group or somewhere else? I know the FB Group had been able to translate the Date A Bullet LN, haven't gotten to read it, but from what I saw of a small summary of it. It gives us, Inverse Kurumi.

ArgosaxDespair said:
Yep, Dante FRA
Does DMC 2 Dante even joke during fights? He was so serious in the game.
He did one time. It was after Arius' second boss fight before heading to face off against Argosax/Despair Embodiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back