• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This... this is probably going to bite me in the ass. Anyways... been wanting to do this since Touhou got those upgrades. Well, here we are. The Son of Sparda takes on the Sister of the Scarlet Devil.

Key(s): DMC5 Dante (Low 2-C) and Low 2-C Flandre.

Speed?: Speed is equalized.

Mindset: In-character.

Distance: Dante and Flandre start 24 meters apart.

Dante: 8 (Schnee One, Oliver de Jesus, RedHairShanks56, MrKingOfNegativity, Theglassman12, Dienomite22, KnightOfSunlight, and Bummel)

Flandre:

Inconclusive:

Dantes vs Flandres

Dante: You are a child who I have never seen before and I have no reason to assume is comparable to me, I thus have no reason to immediately go with passive time stop and devil trigger x10 speed amp scaling chain stacking

Flandre: Kyuu~

Dante: no longer exists

which prevents dante from atomizing the detecting his power? and dmc5 abuses the devil trigger.

Everything here depends on who attacks first and then can cancel their Regenerationn

Going with Devil Boi can kill her with almost everything and she can only kill him if she destroys her "eye" in her hand.

Touhou Project low 2-C characters are just several times above the baseline and dmc has low 2-C verses as a person.

because Flandre literally always opens with squish. Literally every time. Even if dante opens up with devil trigger, he still loses. At best, Dante hits her and Low-Godly says "**** you" because Dante doesn't use BFR and Sealing in character and he still gets squished before he can do anything else

Schnee One said:
Uhhhhh what's Kyu exactly?
It's how Flandre's power to destroy is called.

Anyway, I don't think that Dante would use his bfr or other ways to defeat Flandre before he find out she has low-godly regen, at which point she would just kyu him.

ZephyrosOmega said:
because Flandre literally always opens with squish. Literally every time. Even if dante opens up with devil trigger, he still loses. At best, Dante hits her and Low-Godly says "**** you" because Dante doesn't use BFR and Sealing in character and he still gets squished before he can do anything else
ZephyrosOmega said:
Her destruction destroys foes without leaving a trace, negating durability and all that. It's EE in all but name.
Naeblis495 said:
Her ability is considered deadly even to low godly regen youkais so...
Sources. I want them.

> Low-Godly; Can regenerate solely from her incorporeal "Mind". High-Mid against spiritual attacks; can regenerate from just her head.

Dante's bullets have souls and can damage griffon, shadow and nightmare that regenerate their soul https://m.imgur.com/a/Oeu5zRG https://********.org/chapter/702584/8

So her Regen is only High Mid against spiritual attacks ?

Dante's Bullets have spirits and can damage souls, and he have Low High Regen Negation, so I guess his guns can do the job

Dante Demon Killah said:
So her Regen is only High Mid against spiritual attacks ?

Dante's Bullets have spirits and can damage souls, and he have Low High Regen Negation, so I guess his guns can do the job
The problem with the guns is more how Flandre is used to dodge much worse than bullets.

Lyncario escribió:
Dante Demon Killah escribió: ┬┐Entonces su Regen es solo High Mid contra ataques espirituales?

Las balas de Dante tienen esp├¡ritus y pueden da├▒ar las almas, y él tiene una negación baja y alta regeneración, as├¡ que supongo que sus armas pueden hacer el trabajo.

El problema con las armas es m├ís cómo Flandre se utiliza para esquivar mucho peor que las balas.
time stop+spam+teleport+institive reaction

Oliver de jesus said:
Lyncario escribió:
Dante Demon Killah escribió: ┬┐Entonces su Regen es solo High Mid contra ataques espirituales?

Las balas de Dante tienen esp├¡ritus y pueden da├▒ar las almas, y él tiene una negación baja y alta regeneración, as├¡ que supongo que sus armas pueden hacer el trabajo.
El problema con las armas es m├ís cómo Flandre se utiliza para esquivar mucho peor que las balas.
time stop+spam+teleport+institive reaction
i must be a future seer

Flan uses the squish which has apparently zero backing of what it actually is

Dante can lead with anything.

@ Schnee

Don't get me wrong it's very powerful and is her go to ability... But existence erasure? First time I heard of it. The only way I can see it being backed up is because of the logic of her ability being dangerous to other Touhou characters, but that is kinda based on the regen feat.

tldr unreliable

ZephyrosOmega said:
Literally no interpretation of squish doesn't end in instant death for Dante
Squish can be interpreted as destroying someone's soul which Dante resist

Squish being TK based is immediately given a LOL because Dante is far stronger and has Mid Regen

Only interpretation that works is Erasure.

BTW something I should note is Flandre's High Mid is based on her head if shes fighting spiritual energy and weaponry, thankfully devil arms fit this flawlessly, destroying the head is all that's required to defeat her for that and Dante's AP is massive.

Well it's not Soul-based because it destroys inanimate objects

Dante being stronger don't matter cause Squish ignores regen which is straight-up stated in her profile

so you're left with dura-negation or straight-up EE, both of which **** Dante up

Dura negation is great for hurting opponents stronger then you depending on feats

But it's awful against Mid Regen.

a technique considered dangerous against people with low godly and is defined as the ability to completely destroy anything, including massive meteorites, won't work against mid regen

yeah ok

ZephyrosOmega said:
a technique considered dangerous against people with low godly and is defined as the ability to completely destroy anything, including massive meteorites, won't work against mid rege
Don't they have mid-high when someone targets or can hit the soul/mind?

Zephyr, post scans, source, and feats about Flan squish being an EE otherwise you just throw an headcanon and bullshit/wank on it because there's no way in the hell Flan EE are EE

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Zephyr, post scans, source, and feats about Flan squish being an EE otherwise you just throw an headcanon and bullshit/wank on it because there's no way in the hell Flan Kyu are EE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back