• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't get that, its Law Manipulation, resisting through AP doesn't make sense.

I'm asking for in-verse rules for their Law Manip, take Dragon Ball for example, where being stronger than your opponent gives you some resistance to their hax. Dante is much stronger than her, so it's important to know if there is any limitation that could be related to ap, I don't know the verse so that's why I'm asking

Mio affected beings that are much stronger than her with her Law Hax ?

And Dante is resistant to Reality Warping

Dante's wins were against opponents that were capable of defeating him even with all his hax, that's not the case here, since the moment the fight starts, Dante insta loses no matter what, apparently

Not one in verse nah.

<Dante's wins were against opponents capable of defeating him even with all his Hax

So....This match then?

Seriously, 90% of Dante's wins are based of him blitzing his opponent before they can react

Am I wrong?

Ehh.

Mio's Law hax is literally add new law on the world, it isn't something you can overcome by being stronger, being 2-B doesn't allow you to overpower the literal laws of the world, it's not related of power but resistance.

Without feat of resisting to it, you cannot argue about the fact that "x" resist by being stronger. It's like said that type 2 Conceptual Manipulation of a 7-A doesn't work on Arceus because he is 2-B

The Causality said:
Ehh.

Mio's Law hax is literally add new law on the world, it isn't something you can overcome by being stronger, being 2-B doesn't allow you to overpower the literal laws of the world, it's not related of power but resistance.

Without feat of resisting to it, you cannot argue about the fact that "x" resist by being stronger. It's like said that type 2 Conceptual Manipulation of a 7-A doesn't work on Arceus because he is 2-B
I'm asking for in-verse rules for their Law Manip, take Dragon Ball for example, where being stronger than your opponent gives you some resistance to their hax. Dante is much stronger than her, so it's important to know if there is any limitation that could be related to ap, I don't know the verse so that's why I'm asking

Mio affected beings that are much stronger than her with her Law Hax ?
And Dante is resistant to Reality Warping

Depending on the verse, a type 2 Conceptual Manipulation of a 7-A may not work on Arceus because he is 2-B

Thanks Schnee for answering my question

About Dante's wins:

Dante (DmC: Devil May Cry) Dante's Profile (Both were 7-B and speed was equalized)

He didn't had Quick Heart

Shinnok (Mortal Kombat) Shinnok's Profile (Both were 7-B and speed was equalized)

He didn't had the Quick Heart

Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai) Meliodas' Profile (Speed equalized, Anime Dante and Meliodas with Lostvayne and Wrath were used)

Sparda (Devil May Cry) Sparda's Profile (Prime Sparda and DMC2 Dante were used and speed was equalized)

Overall better abilities

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) Goku's Profile (Speed is equalized. Win by incapacitation. Dante's Devil May Cry 5 key and Low 2-C tier and Son Goku's Post-second Ultra Instinct -Sign-/Broly Saga key and Low 2-C tier as a Super Saiyan Blue are used for the match. They're 10 meters away)

Goku was faster than Dante thanks to Kaioken X20, he only won thanks to his AP advantage and Strong defense + Goku getting tired by the Kaioken

Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls) Bill's Profile (Bill and Dante are at Low 2-C. DMC5 Dante is used. Speed is equalized)

Dunno about this one

Ren Amamiya (Persona 5) Ren's Profile (DMC 5 Dante and End-Game Joker were used. Dante had access to all of his equipment in DMC 5 and his Sin Devil Trigger while Joker had access to Satanael. Speed was equalized)

Faster than the opponent

Shido Itsuka (Date A Live) Shido's Profile (DMC 2 Dante and Volume 19 - Volume 20 Shido were used, and speed was equalized)

Faster then the opponent

Alien X (Ben 10) Alien X's Profile (DMC 2 Dante was used, and speed was equalized)

Raw AP

Geras (Mortal Kombat) Geras's Profile (Speed equalized, DMC1 Dante without Sparda Devil Trigger was used)

Sora (Kingdom Hearts) Sora's Profile (DMC 5 Dante and Kingdom Hearts III Sora were used, and speed was equalized)

Dunno about this one

Mickey Mouse (Disney) Mickey's Profile (DMC 1 Dante was used, and speed was equalized)

Overall better abilities, one of them being speed

Anne Mayer (Knight Run) Anne's Profile (Anime Dante and WoP Anne were used and speed was equalized)

So, as you can see, in most of his wins, he didn't only had the Quick Heart, but a whole set of Abilities and Resistances that gave him the win in the most of the scenarios for the fight, but in all of those fights, both sides could win by actually using their abilities, by having an actual fight

Here we have Dante being thrown in a guaranteed defeat scenario without any form of defense or even a fight, so I'll not vote here

Goku doesn't go Kaioken X20 at the start of the match especially not in a form where it won't last, plus, how is Goku beating Mid Regen?

Besides, you even named a few there

Even without speed, many of his fights involve his regen, which many more can't bypass

@Dante in the majority of the verse in the site but Dragon ball, being physically stronger don't allow you to overcome hax, in DAL the only way to win against Mio is resisting to Lawhax, Tohka was able to fight her due to being resistant

And no, a Type 2 Concept hax will always work on Arceus, being stronger mean nothing against hax like Concept or take part of the shape of the world, It's like saying that Dante resist Causality Manipulation from Kumagawa just because he is stronger.

Schnee One said:
Goku doesn't go Kaioken X20 at the start of the match especially not in a form where it won't last, plus, how is Goku beating Mid Regen?

Besides, you even named a few there

Even without speed, many of his fights involve his regen, which many more can't bypass
And Dante doesn't go DT at the start, is very in character for him to use, which would make Goku use Kaioken to avoid a speed disadvantage, however he can't keep this for a very long time

Dante's Mid regen is brain damage only, but not Decapitation, he never survived something like this, Goku can cause great damage to some opponents that are stronger than him like Cell (destroyed his upper body), and specially in that fight with Kaioken X20, however Dante's Base Royalguard can block attacks even from opponents that can one shot him in DT, that's why his Strong defense was important in that fight

@Dante in the majority of the verse in the site but Dragon ball, being physically stronger don't allow you to overcome hax, in DAL the only way to win against Mio is resisting to Lawhax, Tohka was able to fight her due to being resistant

That's literally what I was asking, for in-verse rules for her Law Hax, I don't know DAL so I had to ask

Why have you been saying Dante goes DT so soon then?

Goku never decapitates people anyway

But this is derailing.

DT is his main answer against opponents comparable to him and is very in character for him to use, but he doesn't insta-start with DT unless the opponent is much stronger than his base power (Urizen, for example)

I see.

Well I guess Mio take this FRA but on a side not, we really need a thread about stomp matches and thought based/amp stuff

I really wanted Dante to win but him getting law haxed as soon as the match begins without being able to do anything about it tells me that he will lose :'v

This... seems very mismatchy. Literally the only possible conclusions are:

1: Mio Thinks

2: Dante taps

There's almost nothing that can actually be discussed here that would affect the result of the match. It comes down entirely to which would necessarily happen first, in which case that character would stomp because the other character has a 0% of being able to utilise their wincons.

I suppose it's debatable, but again, I think this is a mismatch. This is what happens often when you have "One-Shot AP vs Absurdly Powerful Hax". There's very little room for any kind of proper discussion or non-stompish conclusion.

I was gonna say incon, since it's down to what Grath said. But considering that starting distance, Mio is definitely gonna think faster than Dante and attack, even if it's ranged. So, Mio FRA.

X-xenon2332 said:
if you chose Dante form SMT. is will be fair for Dante. I think so? Sorry for my language.
Dante's SMT incarnation outright unholy god stomps Mio and all of Date A Live though. That is literally a huge spite match, not as big of a spite match as Featherine Augustus Aurora vs Hogwarts on CV though.

Nier Hitoshura said:
X-xenon2332 said:
if you chose Dante form SMT. is will be fair for Dante. I think so? Sorry for my language.
Dante's SMT incarnation outright unholy god stomps Mio and all of Date A Live though. That is literally a huge spite match, not as big of a spite match as Featherine Augustus Aurora vs Hogwarts on CV though.
Oh! my apologies. i forget that he was high multiverse level. that so big trouble for mio. and he resistance all hax.

Back