• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ok i just checked the key why tf are we using namek saga goku lol

that is an entire tier of ap difference, i’m pretty sure goku can literally disintegrate him by breathing lol

stomp

He still has madness manipulation and transmutation
If it's unfair because of the AP gap then I'll change Goku's key again

orange still can’t harm goku with conventional attacks due to the ap difference, but if he uses duplication or transmutation then the battle is pretty much automatically over. goku can’t really kill him either without using kaio-ken and disintegrating him via sheer force. so it comes down to whether or not goku will power up before orange uses his hax

Well I think Orange can win because he can make 20 million copies of himself which all use madness manipulation on Goku

Orange can regenerate but Goku can vaporize him with his superior AP before he can do something like that

5-B durability vs 20 million High 6-A attacks. Doesn't seem like the 5-B character would tank every single one of them with no damage

saiyan saga goku dodging 20 million attacks at once with speed equal doesn’t seem feasible
The Kaioken should make him faster but Orange literally has trillions of projectiles. They won't do super significant damage but Goku won't be able to dodge all of them

Back