• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Land of the Sun Arc Asta and Super Citrus Orange are being used

The Annoying Orange has access to all of his optional equipment

Starting distance is 200 meters and speed is equalized

Fight takes place in Alberta Canada

Annoying Orange:

Asta:

Icon:
20191104_110137.jpg

Last edited:
There's an explosion that very much doesn't look to be High 6-A, and then that impact event which used to be High 6-B to High 6-A but was downgraded to 6-B+

Any way, A.O is a long time fighter, using Social Influence to annoy their oponent into not atacking to interact with him, going for some big one shoots by summoning knife or using other haxes for that

So the thing here is, how long Would take for asta to atack orange if orange will be constantly forcing him into conversations instead of fighting?

Using Super Citrus Orange because it changes nothing but makes him one shot baseline moon level characters apparently

While summoning.. a knife… in the process… let alone haxes that would kill him.

Asta will see through all of it. His Ki sensing also counts as precog.
Ye, It's kiwda strange but orange by him self don't want to murder anyone, but also don't have problens with murder

He reacts with umplesantment whem seeing someone be killed by knife for exemple

Really his only objective is annoy the shit of everyone

And knife is a separeted entity

But now that orange is on his super citrus key he acts a bit diferently

He still uses social influence to annoy the oponent and distract them from the fight but instead of haxes and summoning knife he uses energy blasts, instead of his social influence be used to take the oponent mind completly out of the fight he just distract them to hit with energy blasts

He is durable enough to baseline moon level atacks bounce out of him without damage and charged atacks can one shoot baseline moon level as seen in his fight against radish

He also can summon the dragon orb to use wish haxes, but never actually used It in a fight

Here is the video that key comes from

Ye, It's kiwda strange but orange by him self don't want to murder anyone, but also don't have problens with murder

He reacts with umplesantment whem seeing someone be killed by knife for exemple

Really his only objective is annoy the shit of everyone

And knife is a separeted entity

But now that orange is on his super citrus key he acts a bit diferently

He still uses social influence to annoy the oponent and distract them from the fight but instead of haxes and summoning knife he uses energy blasts, instead of his social influence be used to take the oponent mind completly out of the fight he just distract them to hit with energy blasts

He is durable enough to baseline moon level atacks bounce out of him without damage and charged atacks can one shoot baseline moon level as seen in his fight against radish

He also can summon the dragon orb to use wish haxes, but never actually used It in a fight

Here is the video that key comes from

Asta would still be able to see through his social influences via Ki. So Asta should be fine.

I’ll just go ahead and vote for Asta.

Asta would still be able to see through his social influences via Ki. So Asta should be fine.

I’ll just go ahead and vote for Asta.
his SI doesnt have a purpose aside from just really like talking i believe, he is unintentionally annoying although he is aware of it. I also dont see how knowing what the purpose of him distracting him is because a lot of characters have seen through it and still get distracted by him speaking, so really his ki isnt gonna be able to stop his SI

his SI doesnt have a purpose aside from just really like talking i believe, he is unintentionally annoying although he is aware of it. I also dont see how knowing what the purpose of him distracting him is because a lot of characters have seen through it and still get distracted by him speaking, so really his ki isnt gonna be able to stop his SI

It doesn’t matter, he will react instinctively to attacks either way.

I swear if I see that Annoying Orange has an attack that’s at least 130x faster than Asta, I’m unfollowing this thread.

Anyways Asta does resist Madness Manipulation so I don't think Annoying Orange's will be all that effective here

Orange doesn't have a calc he's baseline

Asta is 594 petatons

That is about a 133 times difference and that's ignoring that Final Saga Asta scales vastly above the feat

However Orange has a reaction speed that is over 1000 times his travel speed so it's entirely possible that Asta can't hit him and he eventually just goes Super Cistrus and one-shots him via being 5-C

That being said, I don't know anything about Asta, so I'd appreciate more input

Orange doesn't have a calc he's baseline

Asta is 594 petatons

That is about a 133 times difference and that's ignoring that Final Saga Asta scales vastly above the feat

However Orange has a reaction speed that is over 1000 times his travel speed so it's entirely possible that Asta can't hit him and he eventually just goes Super Cistrus and one-shots him via being 5-C

That being said, I don't know anything about Asta, so I'd appreciate more input
Asta is 5-C In partial devil union

The 5-C characters such as Zetten Base Ichika and Dark-Cloaked Black Musha Ichika are scaled up to 60x stronger than Conrad's Calc (35.64 Exatons)

He has a 20 times power attack:
The Low 5-B characters such as Zetten Dark-Cloaked Black Musha Ichika and Post-Zetten Training Zetten Devil Union Asta are scaled up to 20x stronger than the 5-C characters (712.8 Exatons)

Back