• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
goku can bypass orange’s low-high regen by disintegrating him with kamehameha or (maybe) sheer ap, orange can either hax goku with transmutation and madness manip or just overrun him with 20 million clones

Honestly if DB characters can vaporize someone with only a 2x AP advantage Goku should still be able to wave his hand to vaporize an orange

gotta provide reasoning
The Kitchen Cannon has Moon Level Attack Potency. Orange can make 20 million clones of himself, and since he has all of his equipment, he can spam projectiles at Goku as well as go for Transmutation and Madness Manipulation

idk if duplication would duplicate orange’s equipment as well. if it does, goku is utterly ******, because that means orange has 20 million kitchen cannons

orange used to scale to the chicxulub impact event, but that got downgraded to 6-B, and orange’s other tier 6 feats have yet to be calced, so he’s baseline high 6-A. goku i believe scales to piccolo blowing up the moon, which doesn’t seem to have a calc, putting him at baseline as well

orange used to scale to the chicxulub impact event, but that got downgraded to 6-B, and orange’s other tier 6 feats have yet to be calced, so he’s baseline high 6-A. goku i believe scales to piccolo blowing up the moon, which doesn’t seem to have a calc, putting him at baseline as well
The Kitchen Cannon also destroyed the moon

Goku scales a bit higher than baseline but he’s basically baseline but thats an AP and dura difference of more than 6000’s so the clones don’t really matter if Goku overpowers his durability no question asked since the gap between High 6-A and baseline 5-C is enormous so Goku can just wipe out all his clones easily

also I hear there’s a 5-C knife is it hax or AP ?

Goku scales a bit higher than baseline but he’s basically baseline but thats an AP and dura difference of more than 6000’s so the clones don’t really matter if Goku overpowers his durability no question asked since the gap between High 6-A and baseline 5-C is enormous so Goku can just wipe out all his clones easily

also I hear there’s a 5-C knife is it hax or AP ?
No one knows really. All we know is that it can one shot people who are far more durable than Orange

Dang it this matchup had 23rd Budokai saga Goku and it almost reached 7 votes but someone said Goku couldn't do anything and that I should change the key and reset the votes. I didn't know he had a 6000x attack potency advantage. I would've left it the way it was in that case

No one knows really. All we know is that it can one shot people who are far more durable than Orange
Ok 5-C AP with a knife it wouldn’t one shot by goku either way if Goku has 5-C dura
Dang it this matchup had 23rd Budokai saga Goku and it almost reached 7 votes but someone said Goku couldn't do anything and that I should change the key and reset the votes. I didn't know he had a 6000x attack potency advantage. I would've left it the way it was in that case
Well Goku still has a 6000x AP advantage since he’s moon level even as a kid due to upscaling Roshi’s feat of destroying the moon

Ok 5-C AP with a knife it wouldn’t one shot by goku either way if Goku has 5-C dura

Well Goku still has a 6000x AP advantage since he’s moon level even as a kid due to upscaling Roshi’s feat of destroying the moon
I still voted Orange due to his Transmutation and Madness Manipulation. I even made it his Super Citrus key but was told that was too much of a hax stomp

I still voted Orange due to his Transmutation and Madness Manipulation. I even made it his Super Citrus key but was told that was too much of a hax stomp
How ic does he do these things? Especially looking at the clips of the hax they don’t see like something he does very often

How ic does he do these things? Especially looking at the clips of the hax they don’t see like something he does very often
He says "Apple Cadabra" and turns his opponent into an apple. Also he basically always goes for Madness Manipulation with everyone he meets

Back