• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Round 1: -Speed is unequal.

--In character.

Round 2: ---Speed is equalized.
----Both are bloodlusted.

(VOTES)

Stupid archbishop:

Space Monkey:

Not sure how this will work then? If they aren't willing to kill, what's the point? I don't think they'd suddenly start a fight against someone they just met randomly.

Not sure how this will work then? If they aren't willing to kill, what's the point? I don't think they'd suddenly start a fight against someone they just met randomly.
Done I edited the thread. In the first round, both are un character but they are willing to kill.

How does that work against beings who are capable of resisting and acting in time stop?

If he is still invincible even against people who resist time stop, then I don't know Goku would be able to affect him.

How does that work against beings who are capable of resisting and acting in time stop?

If he is still invincible even against people who resist time stop, then I don't know Goku would be able to affect him.
Resisting time stop doesn't mean that he Will be able to affect a being outside of the flow of time. Round 1 should be incon.

Resisting time stop doesn't mean that he Will be able to affect a being outside of the flow of time. Round 1 should be incon.
Well, I guess Goku blitzes to hell but can't do shit to Regulus unless his invul has a limit

For round 2, it says Regulus has dura negation, and since Goku can't really even touch him in round 2, pretty sure he stomps that.

If we're going by SBA, then both characters know they're in a fight.

Actually Regulus would suddenly fight someone he just met, he is an egotist, who sees himself as perfect, and thinks anything other people do is disrespectful to him, ignore him? That's a violation of his rights, interrupt him when he is talking? Violation, it doesn't matter what you do, he will find some fault with you and find some justification to turn you into a mincemeat.

Anyway could have sworn this match was done before?

Round 1: Stalemate, Goku is too fast and their is nothing he can do to harm Regulus whose existence is severed from time. However Goku does tend to drop his guard a lot, i mean it is possible for him to drop his guard and Regulus gets a shot at him, since Regulus can kill pl with his breath or even just by looking at them. Possible, but probably not likely.

Round 2: Regulus turns Goku into mincemeat, Goku has no clue how Regulus abilities work, if he tries to block any of his attacks, the attacks will just pass right through him as if he he isn't there due to their time being stopped.

Kill his wives who have his heart, so he won't have his ability on permanently anymore, this results in him only being able to use it for 5 seconds, then pull a Reinhard slap him somewhere where he continuously takes damage so when the 5 seconds are up, he dies.

That or have causality manipulation like Pandora, rewrite history so he was never in a location, thus all actions he took, never happened. That was more indirect though, it just sent him away rather than harm him.

Or be like Reid who is stated to be able to behead Regulus, Reid has taken swordsmanship to the pinnacle and can basically cut anything, time, space, and even concepts such as sound.

But yea these options aren't open to Goku, he lacks the hax, and is too soft to massacre Regulus wives, which would require him to somehow know about that, which isn't possible since Regulus would never tell what his ability is and Subaru only figured it out due to previous experience with the cult and his knowledge of astronomy.

Goku always got stomped because of two reasons, either he lack hax/hax resistance or because he is in-character

Back