• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regulus Corneas vs guy from medaka box

vs

both 8-B
10m away
SBA
Speed Equal

Iihiko hasnt seen any type of attack that Regulus throws at him so he gets turned to mincemeat gg
Iihiko also has no feats of affecting type 4 acausality so thats also a gg

Reid is skilled enough to make new types of "attacks" on the fly
my vs thread>your vs thread

lihiko is so lucky he has canonical plot armor bro
let me paste this
his luck is comparable to Medaka's, who could perform a 1/10⁶ chance a million times in a row, which means she can perform a feat of (1/10^6)^(10^6). With a luck so absurd regulus may not even activate his abilities to make fun of Iihiko and get killed because of that

Last edited:
my vs thread>your vs thread

lihiko is so lucky he has canonical plot armor bro
let me paste this
his luck is comparable to Medaka's, who could perform a 1/10⁶ chance a million times in a row, which means she can perform a feat of (1/10^6)^(10^6). With a luck so absurd regulus may not even activate his abilities to make fun of Iihiko and get killed because of that
Thats from the gojo thread and no Regulus wont do such a thing🗿
I dont even know if he can turn it off tbh
Anyways, Iihiko 100% would make him mad and then he would 100% still strike him which is gg ez no re for our beloved hero
And no, My vs thread>>your vs thread

Iihiko hasnt seen any type of attack that Regulus throws at him so he gets turned to mincemeat gg
No, ID nullified all of Medaka and Najimi's abilities.
Others: If you want to read all of her abilities click here.

No, ID nullified all of Medaka and Najimi's abilities.
Yeah i know? None of those abilites are what Regulus does

Thats from the gojo thread and no Regulus wont do such a thing🗿
I dont even know if he can turn it off tbh
Anyways, Iihiko 100% would make him mad and then he would 100% still strike him which is gg ez no re for our beloved hero
And no, My vs thread>>your vs thread
And being angry is not an answer to any manipulation of luck, much less at the level of Medaka Box.

There seems to be a misconception here. It's not that any new attack Iihiko will recognise and be fully affected by, it's that any attack he has seen before will definitely not be seen as Fresh and be rendered ineffective. Even new attacks that aren't seen as Fresh will be rendered ineffective, especially invisible hax attacks. Regulus' attempts to attack Iihiko will just be seen as normally throwing dirt at him, and at best a strong breeze, or not even recognised at all, for his totally invisible attacks. As for his defence; Iihko has nullified causality manipulating abilities, abilities that manipulate space, concept manipulating abilities, and passive defences before.

There seems to be a misconception here. It's not that any new attack Iihiko will recognise and be fully affected by, it's that any attack he has seen before will definitely not be seen as Fresh and be rendered ineffective. Even new attacks that aren't seen as Fresh will be rendered ineffective, especially invisible hax attacks. Regulus' attempts to attack Iihiko will just be seen as normally throwing dirt at him, and at best a strong breeze, or not even recognised at all, for his totally invisible attacks. As for his defence; Iihko has nullified causality manipulating abilities, abilities that manipulate space, concept manipulating abilities, and passive defences before.
Difference is that Regulus's ability is none of that
Its Acausality type 4 along with Space-time manipulation

Difference is that Regulus's ability is none of that
Its Acausality type 4 along with Space-time manipulation
Even new attacks that aren't seen as Fresh will be rendered ineffective, especially invisible hax attacks. Regulus' attempts to attack Iihiko will just be seen as normally throwing dirt at him, and at best a strong breeze, or not even recognised at all, for his totally invisible attacks.
  • Subjective Immunity: That which Iihiko does not recognize, does not effect him. While Iihiko is incredibly durable, that is not what makes him so hard to kill. It is the combination of the defensive aspect of Irreversible Destruction and this ability that makes him borderline invincible. Making Iihiko recognize attacks is incredibly difficult. When kicked in the face, he perceived it as nothing more than a mosquito bite. Even if an attack is powerful enough to damage him, it does not mean it will effect him. He was stabbed full of swords, but perceived it as no more than acupuncture, so he took no meaningful damage despite the sword sticking into him. He was struck with massive bolts of electricity, but he perceived it as nothing more "Low Grade Electra-Shock Therapy," so it dealt no damage and only managed to relax him. He does not seem to recognize Abnormalities or Minuses at all, and as such he is not effected by them. It is unclear if it is a product of this ability or Irreversible Destruction, but he can also seemingly ignore defensive abilities that he does not recognize as well. If one can manage to make Iihiko recognize an attack, then he must defend. However, an enemy may be better off if he did not recognize their techniques to begin with, as the alternative can be far worse. Despite all this, Styles managed to bypass this ability since words can reach him, so, all powers based on wordplay, idioms, and the manipulation of words should still be able to work on him.

I hope you do recognise that since he has never resisted those abilities it would very much be NLF to say he could do it @Lynieryz
All Fiction has control over causality and uses conceptual manipulation[Type 1] to erase the very concept of causality, and Lihiko resisted it, so yes, it will be nullified.

All Fiction has control over causality and uses conceptual manipulation[Type 1] to erase the very concept of causality, and Lihiko resisted it, so yes, it will be nullified.
Do you not know your own verse?
First of all acausality type 4 has immunity from causality itself, it is very different from causality manipulation. And All fiction is type 2 CM not type 1

Do you not know your own verse?
First of all acausality type 4 has immunity from causality itself, it is very different from causality manipulation. And All fiction is type 2 CM not type 1
Irrelevant, my point remains the same, Acausality type 4 is about being subject to a system of causality different from the standard, and the wiki acknowledges that type 4 acausality can be achieved by existing before the concept of causality. Therefore, Lihiko can nullify type 4 acausality for having resisted All Fiction because All Fiction is capable of erasing the concept of causality.

Last edited:
Irrelevant, my point remains the same, Acausality type 4 is about being subject to a system of causality different from the standard, and the wiki acknowledges that type 4 acausality can be achieved by existing before the concept of causality. Therefore, Lihiko can nullify type 4 acausality for having resisted All Fiction because All Fiction is capable of erasing the concept of causality.
Regulus's type 4 is the closest to type 5 and also has all of the uses of type 5 and resisting an ability that erases causality isnt really gonna help him with an ability that changes the system of causality itself. He has not dealt with type 4 acausality and thus what you are saying is NLF

conceptual causality shit>acausality 4...
it doesn't even matter anyway because of lihikos bs plot stuff

Regulus's type 4 is the closest to type 5 and also has all of the uses of type 5 and resisting an ability that erases causality isnt really gonna help him with an ability that changes the system of causality itself. He has not dealt with type 4 acausality and thus what you are saying is NLF
😑???? The whole point of what I said is that having the concept of causality erased is the same as changing the causality system and that the wiki accepts this by giving type 4 to those who existed before the concept of causality.

😑???? The whole point of what I said is that having the concept of causality erased is the same as changing the causality system and that the wiki accepts this by giving type 4 to those who existed before the concept of causality.
???
That would mean acausality type4>Concept of causality
Are you suddenly supporting me😭?
Well either way, you can argue for All fiction being able to erase the concept of casuality for someone who is bound by conventional causality but Regulus has acausality type 4 and exists outside of Space-time, reality and the timeline itself. Even if you wrase the concept of causality for people he would still remain unaffected

???
That would mean acausality type4>Concept of causality
Are you suddenly supporting me😭?
Well either way, you can argue for All fiction being able to erase the concept of casuality for someone who is bound by conventional causality but Regulus has acausality type 4 and exists outside of Space-time, reality and the timeline itself. Even if you wrase the concept of causality for people he would still remain unaffected
You got it all wrong👾I will speak as literally as possible: All Fiction erases the very concept of causality for the user and this is the same as type 4 acausuality and Lihiko nullifies it, now do you understand?

You got it all wrong👾I will speak as literally as possible: All Fiction erases the very concept of causality for the user and this is the same as type 4 acausuality and Lihiko nullifies it, now do you understand?
Alright yeah that makes more sense
Still worth mentioning that Regulus is as close to acausal 5 as you can get and he is still unbound by conventional stuff like Space-time, reality, existence and the timeline. So yeah🗿

Alright yeah that makes more sense
Still worth mentioning that Regulus is as close to acausal 5 as you can get and he is still unbound by conventional stuff like Space-time, reality, existence and the timeline. So yeah🗿
You need someone who knows the subject because I don't know if what you're saying about being close to type 5 and being type 4 means anything in itself.

You need someone who knows the subject because I don't know if what you're saying about being close to type 5 and being type 4 means anything in itself.
He means that Regulus cannot experience change. He is exempt from the laws of the world and thus he cannot be affected by 99.9% of the stuff inverse (the only person who can outright kill regulus is Reid iirc). Regulus is only pushed back by attacks but he is never really hurt by them (This extends to Souls, Damage Transferrals, Spatial slashes, Intagibility based attacks etc)

Interacting with regulus is near impossible

Reid effected Regulus with his type 2 CM. His form of Acausality doesn't provide him immunity to something like Irreversible Destruction. Irreversible Destruction can effect Type 2 constructions like All-Fiction, which would be comparable to what Reid did.

Also the argument of Regulus's Type 4 being more like Type 5 doesn't work. He doesn't transcend the world, his time is stopped hence why he doesn't experience change. He doesn’t transcend things like Cause and effect.

Reid effected Regulus with his type 2 CM. His form of Acausality doesn't provide him immunity to something like Irreversible Destruction. Irreversible Destruction can effect Type 2 constructions like All-Fiction, which would be comparable to what Reid did.

Also the argument of Regulus's Type 4 being more like Type 5 doesn't work. He doesn't transcend the world, his time is stopped hence why he doesn't experience change. He doesn’t transcend things like Cause and effect.
Its just a stomp then, Rip

Back