• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Just seems...right. Speed equalized. The more vicious version of Goku fights the more vicious version of Bowser. Ultra Instinct vs G-Bowser's high end.

Giga Bowser SSBR
Goku ultra instinct aura by benj san-dbqmxgc

Wait....what exactly puts Giga Bowser at that level?

I mean, what makes GB "as big of a threat" as MH and CH?

Goku should take this via instinctive reaction, growing stronger the longer he fights, being resistant to electricity (which limits the amount of moves Giga Bowser can use on Goku that's efficient), better flight, and MUCH larger range.

So basically... Your standard Smash fighter is able to beat MH, CH, GB, Tabuu and MC, but they are all outliers... ?

Will say that Goku's RE is countered by GB's power advantage, lack of knockback, and invulnerability abuse in his attacks. Just to lay down some points.

They're not even outliers in the proper sense, they're simply not valid in any way or another because crossover fighting games bump and downgrade characters to create a sense of balance.

@AguilaR101 Don't crossovers at me, the characters I mention are bosses within the same fighting game. GB is even a final Smash.

Giga Bowser takes this. Giga Bowser is a larger threat than both MH and CH combined, as shown that he is the final boss, while MH and CH are the penultimate boss. Instinctive reaction will help, but it will only do so much. Goku's electricty resistance is pretty weak, and has never been shown to resist anything on Giga Bowser's level. Goku never uses his range in a unfair and spammy way. Finally, his reactive evolution isn't very helpful aganist an opponent far stronger than him.

>Giga Bowser is a larger thread that both hands combined.

Dude, we havent even seen them interact.

Dismissed, dude.

"But its the final booooss", that is just game mechanics, i guess ALL final bosses are Low 2-c now

@Noah he can dodge without thinking, and he grows stronger the longer he fights, so GB's AP advantage will be nullified eventually

Being a "larger threat" doesn't give him any AP advantage whatsoever. giving him "at least" low 2-C is completely unfounded, you don't border on being 2-C just because you surpass two characters who are low 2-C, the gap is inmeasurable.

Seriously. Goku wins no diff.

He can instantly react to all of his attacks, will eventually surpass him with reactive evolution, Goku has martial arts when Giga Bowser is just a mindless beast.

Well... GB surely hits hard, but the fact is, could he even hit Goku? UIO gives Goku an huge advantage plus the fact of his reactive evolution assures he will be stronger than GB eventually. I'm going on Goku on this one.

Unless Bowser uses his starting AP advantage to finish, Goku (I'd like to note that since speed is equalized, that's basically impossible with Ultra Instinct) WILL eventually catch up to bowser in AP and probably proceed to destroy him. And I doubt this Bowser has any high level intelligence feats

Bowser, even with speed equalized, will NEVER hit Goku.

Seriously. Goku has experience with giant opponents who had the same speed as him, this will go exactly like it did when he fought piccolo in the world martial arts tourney finals, but Bowser is literally a mindless beast.

Goku wins.

the thing is that goku will dodge most attacks that are fatal maybe slight hits but nothing major and it's likely bowser won't finish Goku before he evolves and the UI runs out it lasts 2 mins now and he can do a lot at that time. So i guess goku FRA

Son Goku wins this for reasons above; the only advantage Giga Bowser arguably has is size. Goku is a far more skilled combatant, has better range, is more agile, has resistance to most of Giga Bowser's attacks, and can predict his every move.

we can't simply ignore votes so easily unless the arguement is SUPER faulty like just saying bowser via size and shit won't count but he said more than that so we should take into account. Besides just wait there is 23 hours for this to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back