• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This really depends on how strong Goku gets in a certain amount of time . If we assume Giga Bowser is > Master Hand & Crazy Hand, both casual Low 2-C's in their own right... It will take a bit of time to reach that level. But... Goku has the mobility advantage ( Yes, even with Speed Equalized ) , so he'll likely finish the fight before Bowser does and has more than enough experience to do so .

Goku wins this.

Bowser doesn't even have hax which is Goku's worst nightmare. Bowser has the AP advantage but not even Jiren a stronger Low 2-C than Goku could hit Goku with mastery of self movement.

I vote for Goku and for reasons above.

You gotta remember that Bowser's fist is as big as Goku here, he's not getting an easy dodge in close combat (not saying that he won't. Plus he was blitzingly faster than Kefka, and her stuff was still somewhat of a threat, yet speed is equalized here. So Goku not being touched isn't gonna happen at all.

Anyway, pretty sure Goku won this.

Actually, Kefla said to be pretty equal to Goku's speed; Goku simply had pre recognition boosting to far superior reactions. Speed may be equalized, but Giga Bowser is still very predictable here.

Edit: It should also be important to note that Goku in base form had the upper hand against SS2 Caulifla despite being stated to have less power and speed; because he was the much better fighter.

Remembering the episode, I'm gonna have to say no to that. Every instance of the entire episode, Goku was blitzing her, and I don't recall once it being stated they were comparable in speed.

it was implied she had the speed goku had when he entered UIO on his first time against jiren, so goku was faster, not by much though as kefla could mostly keep up, goku's reaction times were what give the edge on some points in the fight, still goku was slightly faster overall i believe

I think Mania is forgetting that moment where Goku leapt up behind Kaulifla before she could fully turn and got herself pummeled, destroying the platform they were on.

how many multipliers do you need to do that? id assume x2~ speed could do something like that, thats why i said goku was faster but not by that much

not that much AFAIK because MFTL+ is a huge category so the multiplier is likely less but still a lot of speed is needed to blitz

when it comes to calculations im totally lost, i need to find some thread with introduction on how those procedures work for future reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back