• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Bill Cipher

Bill snaps his fingers and turns Goku into a flag, then hangs him in his pyramid.

That would be pretty amusing to see.

Still don't see how Goku plans on hurting a Non-Corporeal.

Then Bill shuffles the functions of literally every body part of his face.

Kinda hard to fight when your eye is your mouth, your nose are your ears, etc.

Also wasn't that Vegito/Gogeta?

Yeah.

Goku has significantly more Ki then them at this point and would be able to resist transmutation to a much better degree.

As a note I remembered I said Bill was only non-corporeal in the mindscape.

Well I dunno how I feel about this statement now... because the only two times I actually remember him being hit physically were in Weirdmageddon 3.

But the issue is, Weirdmageddon 3 is riddled with PIS, PIS, PIS, and PIS. Seeing the only two times he got hit physically was by an 8-C mech and a ******* spray can, I dunno if him getting hit was PIS.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
As a note I remembered I said Bill was only non-corporeal in the mindscape.

Well I dunno how I feel about this statement now... because the only two times I actually remember him being hit physically were in Weirdmageddon 3.

But the issue is, Weirdmageddon 3 is riddled with PIS, PIS, PIS, and PIS. Seeing the only two times he got hit physically was by an 8-C mech and a ******* spray can, I dunno if him getting hit was PIS.
Bill is still non-corporeal, as he can exit his physical body at any time...not that, that would be much help here.

It's a stomp. Goku ain't harming Bill anytime soon.

The only one who was winning against Bill was Zen'oh... But then Kepley came and closed the thread, despite everyone agreeing that Zen'oh would have reased right off the bat

But, let's not derail, Bill stomps.

and hakai has been shown to fail against stronger oponents, failing the point of having hax, abilities that candefeat stronger enemies,

Ricsi-viragosi said:
and hakai has been shown to fail against stronger oponents, failing the point of having hax, abilities that candefeat stronger enemies,
then this as a response to that

@Ricsi

Actually Hakai can affect stronger opponents hence why characters like Vegeta and Goku have a resistance to EE.

Fusion Zamasu was erased by Zeno, not Goku. It doesn't seem like something Goku would open up with in character anyway. Besides, this has been done several times before and every time it was agreed Bill stomps.

The Wright Way said:
Fusion Zamasu was erased by Zeno, not Goku. It doesn't seem like something Goku would open up with in character anyway. Besides, this has been done several times before and every time it was agreed Bill stomps.
yes, but goku attempted to do it and it did affect him and was going to erase him.

Even if Goku did have Hakai in the primary canon, it doesn't seem like something he would be willing to use. Bill transmutes him, puts him to sleep, drives him insane, etc.

Bluetrekking said:
@Ricsi
Actually Hakai can affect stronger opponents hence why characters like Vegeta and Goku have a resistance to EE.
when has it shown the ability to do so?

mostly because bill is only noncorporeal in his plane level self, and if hes body is destroyed he will be forced to be a 2d being again.

@Ricsi

We always assume anyone can be affected if they don't have resistance. That's why people with Hakai have durability negation.

Unless it's explicitly stated Hakai can't work on stronger enemies, we assume it can.

Back