• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Bill Cipher

so, let me get this straight.

hakai has not affected enemies stronger then the oponent, when it was faced with a stronger oponent it didnt work, so we assume the guy got resistence through sheer powah instead of assuming that it can only affect weaker enemies?

Those resistances were never by a full on God of destruction. Why do you think Goku is still threatened by Beerus Hakai despite resisting that one freeza threw at him? Because it wasn't as strong. Beerus casually wrecked that Hakai. Toppo's Hakai also can't apply to full gods of destruction since they are tangible projectiles unlike the "real" one we see with full Gods.

Also, dragon ball is INFAMOUS for overpowering hax with sheer power. You're not gaining any favours by assuming that Hakai only works on weaker opponents DESPITE the very fact that pure power has overwhelmed hax in the past (Goku versus Hit anyone?).

Ricsi-viragosi said:
But saying that they can be overpowered through sheer streight is exactly my point.
In this wiki, you can't. Either you resist it, or you don't.

Bill is only non-corporeal in the mindscape afaik. Anyway, the one eyed dorito takes this via hax although I'm leaning towards it being a haxstomp for Bill.

In this wiki, you can't. Either you resist it, or you don't.

The wiki doesent change the rules of an ability, if an attack only works on man, the females arent going to have resistence to it, it will just be a weakness to the attack

Bill Cipher snaps his finger, and Goku turns into a sandwich. The saiyan then proceeds to get eaten by what's supposed to get eaten: a dorito.

Agreed. Even then, this site doesn't even use the whole "overpower haxes with pure power" thing so like.... I don't even know why this point was brought up.

Ya know something? I think that just finished off this debate. I think counting Christian's vote before, I'm pretty sure it's 8-0 in Bill's favor.

I╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âf╠Âa╠Âv╠Âo╠Âr╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Âr╠Ât╠Âo╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âc╠Âh╠Âa╠Âr╠Âa╠Âc╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Ât╠Âi╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âu╠Âr╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âs╠Âe╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âm╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠ ╠Âj╠Âo╠Âb╠Âb╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âb╠Ây╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Ây╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠Â.╠Â

But yes, this is very much a stomp.

Well, time to revive the Bill vs Maxwell thread and try to get him a win that way...

Stryk3r1337 said:
Wait, the mafuba could work against Bill, although Goku almost never uses it in character.
Well yeah, the chances of goku using the Mafuba mid-battle is the same chances of Piccolo using his clothes beam on an opponent.

Bill cipher in my opinion. Many hax of this being would be very lethal for goku (Especially the bubbles of madness which I see similar to the transformation to chocolate that makes majin boo and as we know you need a being like vegito to have resistance to this) Attacks of goku would not do much damage to bill if the latter made a great strategy such as becoming giant (Bigger even than a genkidama) Making no hit or manipulation of energy comes hurting (And let's add that you could combine it with a force field equivalent to its size) Goku not having shown resistance to the time stop would be susceptible to this (Making bill cipher play with him in time stopped for example hit him with his lasers while the body of goku is discovered as happened in the resurrection of frieza) Or simply from the beginning that bill cipher travels in time when goku came to earth as a child and killed him.

Stop commenting on stomp threads when other people already pointed out.

Its the most useless thing you can do.

Back