• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku fights the Best Anime Protagonist

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
King of the Hill gets its long awaited Anime adaptation. It becones so universal beloved with its "Propane Wars" Arc that it drives Dragon Ball completely out of business. It becomes so good that Hank Hill transcends fiction and becomes real. In an effort to seek revenge, the writers of One Piece, Naruto, and Dragon Ball band together to perform an ancient retual to drag Son Goku into reality. They send Goku off to destroy Hank Hill forever. Will the Super Saiyan succeed? Find out today in King of the Hill Z!

Both at 9-B.

Speed Not Equalized.

Hankhilll
vs.
Super Saiyan Goku

Hank seems to be completely out class physically. Nearly gets one shot. I certainly believe he would be more skilled. But I don't know how skilled he is exactly at this level

While I don't think Goku one shots he gets pretty close to it with a whopping 5 times AP advantage I believe

Wait. I just realized. Hank does have Guns. And Goku ain't fast enough to dodge em. His rifle and shotgun should be enough to break gokus durability.

Buttersamuri said:
Wait. I just realized. Hank does have Guns. And Goku ain't fast enough to dodge em. His rifle and shotgun should be enough to break gokus durability.
Eh Goku just gets some bruises from being shot

Wouldn't that mean Goku would need an upgrade then? Cause bullets being stopped on that level would be higher than the durability they are currently at

My dude I don't think anyone wants to talk about the specifics of piercing damage you are like the only one that desires such a thing.

Ok. So we should just ignore what might upgrade the verse and make this fight unfair. Let's pretend it doesn't exist despite the fact it may entirely make them way stronger than they actually are.

Sounds good to me.

I mean feel free to make a thread about it. I'm not stopping you but I doubt anyone wants to talk about it. The way I see it we should just take the fact that Goku is less damaged by bullets and roll with it.

Otherwise a shit ton of vs get upgraded (like Dead Rising, Call of Duty, a lot of shooter verses)

Any way at this point Goku is a average fighter while hank has a lot of experience in multiple fighting skills like wrestling I feel like it depends on how hank approaches and it's most likely he's gonna try to wrestle with him he should win and be able to restrain him via his superior lifting strength

The fact a pistol pierced someone who was at 600,000 joules, and Kid Goku took a machine gun. That means that most certainly they should be upgraded.

Goku is definitely not an average fighter by literally any stretch of the imagination. From the get-go he was an insane prodigy in martial arts and combat; able to replicate an attack that took an Immortal Martial Arts legend literal years to develop after seeing it once (Kamehameha)

Back