• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (DBS) Vs. The Player (Pixel Gun 3D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even speed buffs are allowed in a speed equalized match because that's the advantage a character has by virtue of his superior ability. This isn't even a speed buff though. This is just an ability: Instinctive Reaction.

Ponkpunk said:
Goku can obliterate the player by poking them in their stoumach
If you didn't read his profile he's got universe+ durability

Just because they share a tier doesn't mean they're equally strong. Goku simply is far higher into Low 2-C than the Player.

Alright.

But if we get on his stamina, goku can't hold out MUI forever, while the player has infinite. Can he even kill him in the time limit?

Drite77 said:
Ponkpunk said:
What's the scale?
┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬». I've come here to see the show and i shouldn't get involved e.e I will se if i find it
At this point, it's less about a scaling chain and more of the fact of who Goku's comparable to: Beerus. Beerus is so far into Low 2-C that if he were to fight another character that is comparable to him (EX: Champa) that their fight would destroy two universes, a 2-C feat.

Basically, Goku is one of the strongest Low 2-C on site in terms of RAW POWER.

Really? Xeno Goku was also saided to also be one of the strongest 2-B in terms of raw power IIRC I think that i see the trend here

Drite77 said:
Really? Xeno Goku was also saided to also be one of the strongest 2-B in terms of raw power IIRC I think that i see the trend here
Yep and that's also something that a lot of DB fans have noted.

DB keeps getting more powerful in terms of AP and DURA but they lack in resistances and hax. Hoenstly, I see a future where DB matches are nigh-impossible to do because they'll either one shot or get haxxed to death.

player can inflict the charm status with many valentines weapons, which makes it so that goku does less damage.

C2 of Omegon said:
Drite77 said:
Yep and that's also something that a lot of DB fans have noted.
DB keeps getting more powerful in terms of AP and DURA but they lack in resistances and hax. Hoenstly, I see a future where DB matches are nigh-impossible to do because they'll either one shot or get haxxed to death.
Ironically, their Raditz saga are like. Super baseline 5-B

TheTemEmpire said:
player can inflict the charm status with many valentines weapons, which makes it so that goku does less damage.
So could the paluer actually possibly outlast goku?

if everything goes in the player's favor, yes.

frost beam spell (instant travel time and fires instantly, i don't think goku can dodge that) to slow down goku to the point where his dodges are like a normal human's, then use charm so that Player can make sure he can outlast Goku.

And even if player slips up, he can either use the Medipack and restore all of his health, or use the Resurrection gadget if he dies to restore all of his health and armor (which, btw, has the same dura as the player)

If he slips up he's dead. Everyone has been telling you this, Goku is so much stronger that any attack he lands kills the Player.

Done. Tell me here when you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back