• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (DBS) Vs. The Player (Pixel Gun 3D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how speed equalization works. Their projectiles are as fast as they are compared to the user. For example, if the bullets are 2x faster than the player, Goku will be equalized to the players speed and the bullets will be 2x faster than both of them. Anyway, I ******* hate that I have to say this, but I think the Player wins. Ugh. Time manip is a big problem for Goku, the Player can stop Goku from dodging with his gravity manip. As far as I'm aware, Goku has to kill the Player twice in under a minute to win thanks to his Ressurection, can one shot Goku if he gets a head shot, and has damage reflection and life manip. I hate this.

Where on earth does it say that about speed equalization? Also I don't think he can one shot Goku given the AP gap.

He doesn't one shot throught AP, The Player has deconstruction. I can't actually find the thread, but we had a big discussion about it.

Who is we? And it seems wrong given the rules about slower characters winning through speed in speed equal matches when they're slower.

We as in lots of people including staff members. It's pretty stupid if you equalized the speed of something like a gun, as then they'd be useless.

EmperorDoom25 said:
The speed equalization rule doesn't equalize projectiles' speed
so are they still bullet speed? And then we need to specify, are we nerfing Goku to Player's speed, or buffing Player to Goku's speed.

Ponkpunk said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
so are they still bullet speed? And then we need to specify, are we nerfing Goku to Player's speed, or buffing Player to Goku's speed.
Does it matter? It doesn't change anything.

Sptflcrw said:
Ponkpunk said:
EmperorDoom25 said:

yes it does, if we're nerfing goku then the player bodies by... you know... shooting him, with his "cubic weapons"

Ponkpunk said:
Sptflcrw said:
Ponkpunk said:
EmperorDoom25 said:

yes it does, if we're nerfing goku then the player bodies by... you know... shooting him, with his "cubic weapons"
Did you even read my comment?

Sptflcrw said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
Sptflcrw said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
It does.
It doesnt. Only these types of speed are equalized :Attack Speed, Combat Speed, Reaction Speed, Travel Speed, and Flight Speed.
Dude... Projectiles count as attack speed...

Attack Speed
The speed at which an attack moves. For example, X character is hypersonic, but he can do an attack that is a natural beam of light, the speed for the attack is different from the speed of the user, hence the attack would be lightspeed even if its user isn't.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3150938

beerus vs champa would cause a 2-C feat

anyone as strong or stronger than the combined power of beerus vs champa is considered 2-C for example SSB Gogeta

MUI goku is near if not equal to beerus level making him so far into low 2-C that if he were 2x stronger he would've been 2-C. I know it doesnt make sense but the angels and grand priest are now 2-C because of that

goku flexing would obliterate the player in an instant

EmperorDoom25 said:
Attack Speed

The speed at which an attack moves. For example, X character is hypersonic, but he can do an attack that is a natural beam of light, the speed for the attack is different from the speed of the user, hence the attack would be lightspeed even if its user isn't.
Exactly. The ATTACK is lightspeed. That's it's attack speed.

Lets say, for example, that two guys have regular human speed because speed equalization

If one of them is holding a gun, does that mean the bullets will also have regular human speed?! It doesnt make sense to me

Player win clan + armor bonus + he are to kill with his clan set + Regenerationn + dragon + pets + gadgets + and the mobs + speed eq he curb stomp goku no joke player FRA this is rapəd those mob are hard to kill i see one vs army minecraft mobs db fan boys come at me strange visito superman solo db

EmperorDoom25 said:
Lets say, for example, that two guys have regular human speed because speed equalization
If one of them is holding a gun, does that mean the bullets will also have regular human speed?! It doesnt make sense to me
I'll explain again. Let's say two regular human guys are in a vs match with speed equalized. Guy 1 has a gun. Now, normally, the bullet is 5x faster than Guy 1. Now if we equalize speed between the two fighters, both fighters will have the same speed, but the bullet will be 5x faster than both of them.

so are they still bullet speed? And then we need to specify, are we nerfing Goku to Player's speed, or buffing Player to Goku's speed.Does it matter? It doesn't change anything.

Did you even read my comment?

Yes, and I answered. What did yoy not ynderstand about my sentence.

I simply answered why it mattered after you asked why it mattered. Is that hard to understand?

Torlikoff said:
Which weapon's gravity manip? If it's something like a grenade he can very easily just kick it back.
Eraser, it's a laser blast so he can't knock it back

Ponkpunk said:
Yes, and I answered. What did yoy not ynderstand about my sentence.

I simply answered why it mattered after you asked why it mattered. Is that hard to understand?
Don't quote large blocks of text like that. I already answered this question, I'm not answering it again. Read my comments.

Sptflcrw said:
I'll explain again. Let's say two regular human guys are in a vs match with speed equalized. Guy 1 has a gun. Now, normally, the bullet is 5x faster than Guy 1. Now if we equalize speed between the two fighters, both fighters will have the same speed, but the bullet will be 5x faster than both of them.

So, we're going to do it like this? Then the player just, you know... shoots him...

Ponkpunk said:
Sptflcrw said:

So, we're going to do it like this? Then the player just, you know... shoots him...

By that logic Goku's Ki Blast insta-kills Player via being MFTL+ to a hilarious degree higher than the equalized speed

By that logic Goku's Ki Blast insta-kills Player via being MFTL+ to a hilarious degree higher than the equalized speed

Not according to his scaling, if we put both of them at mftl+ and say the bullets are 5x faster (just repeating what the other guy said) then the player wins.

If we put them both down to human levels of speed goku might one shot with ki blast? I'm pretty sure speed equalization means everything from the persons body.

That's what I've been asking, which one are we going for? Personally I'd think the guns should just go gun speed and goku stomps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back