• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (DBS) Vs. The Player (Pixel Gun 3D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
goku is shit he has no fcking hax or any shit he only good at punch and blasting shit on the other hand the other guy have haxs player have hax and other ***** your sleep on player

player should win he new to this vs battle wiki player have his gadgets his pets slowdown weapon ghost lantern that attack the player soul and the pandora box and his other stuff

i seek the truth player stomp goku have no skill no hax player have skill and haxs and goku only good punching and kicking and screaming and being a dumba$$ player have better Intelligence

Please refrain from throwing around insults and making multiple seperate posts back to back. Insulting others and throwing a tantrum is not a good way to convince them that a certain charcter wins. Logical arguments and cilivlised behavior are what is expected of users here.

If you don't like the way things work on this wiki, then you should just leave it alone. I do hope you come around and start enjoying it here more though.

also btw, to counter one of your points player has flight too via dragon and jetpack.

and like i said before, dragon can just destroy goku by making a bunch of mobs because he's the reason why everything in pixel gun 3d even happened

Real life lore said:
dragon ball tards
Stop spamming. And mind your language. This kind of attitude isn't tolerated here. Consider this a warning.

TheTemEmpire said:
also btw, to counter one of your points player has flight too via dragon and jetpack.
and like i said before, dragon can just destroy goku by making a bunch of mobs because he's the reason why everything in pixel gun 3d even happened
That is true, but Goku's flight allows for more maneuverability. Afaik thos mobs also attack the player and they're weaker than the player, so they won't do much against Goku. In fact, the only durability negating ability the Player has is life hax and I'm pretty sure that's also the only thing he has that can hurt Goku.

His piercing weapons don't negate durability. The deconstruction only activates if it's a fatal shot.

Can't player just slow down goku via any ice attack and use the One Shot on him to instantly kill Goku?

Or maybe he can trap goku with the Fireworks for around 2 seconds and fire a shot to his head.

@Real

I was talking about the Player, not Goku.

@Ponkk

There is no or down. Speed is equalized and that's it, attacks are equalized in speed too.

@TheTem @Real

One Shot and ghost lantern don't negate durability, it's just higher AP, which won't work against Goku because of his huge scaling chain.

Also one of the other big reasons people voted Goku was because it's unlikely the Player will hit any attacks that might work before Goku one-shots him.

There is no or down. Speed is equalized and that's it, attacks are equalized in speed too.

Yes there is, I've said this alot of times already. if we equalize it so that they both are goku speed they blitz the guns and goku wins, if we equalize it so that they are both player speed the guns blitz them and plauer wins

player Resistance Energy ki and do have Damage Reduction and damage boost and Damage Transferal goku dont oneshot i think mean player oneshot goku player will tank goku attack ap attack chain donst matter to player attack potency my a$$

Code:
most his gun have no travel time no fire light speed or faster than light or infinte speed he has 700 guns with difference speed and travel time difference armor and sets with difference Abilities player dont get one shot by goku attack potency or chin or what the hell

player Resistance Energy ki and do have Damage Reduction and damage boost and Damage Transferal goku dont oneshot i think mean player oneshot goku player will tank goku attack ap attack chain donst matter to player attack potency my a$$

Code:
most his gun have no travel time no fire light speed or faster than light or infinte speed he has 700 guns with difference speed and travel time difference armor and sets with difference Abilities player dont get one shot by goku attack potency or chin

I answered your question, but you don't seem to accept the answer. EVERYTHING is equalized with speed equal, so it doesn't matter who it is scaled to. An attack that is normally faster than the user will be just as fast as both combatants are with speed equal.

@Psychomaster

Yeah, grace grace is over and more than 10 people voted for Goku.

WHYNAUT said:
I answered your question, but you don't seem to accept the answer. EVERYTHING is equalized with speed equal, so it doesn't matter who it is scaled to. An attack that is normally faster than the user will be just as fast as both combatants are with speed equal.

@Psychomaster

Yeah, grace grace is over and more than 10 people voted for Goku.
So you want to completely equalize his gun speed to his speed. Then you've taken away the players only lifeline.

Then there a questions, all of the points above are just, goku dodges everything etc. That doesn't work then because they've equalized speed so they dodge just as fast.

The player can literally summon another creature into the battle, and since his guns are buffed to his speed, the creature should be too, thus making it a 2v1 and the plauer wins.

@Ponk

First off, I wasn't the one that made this match. Secondly, Goku's attack have the same speed so that seems fair to me. The argument for Goku dodging everything is because of his Instinctive Reaction.

Afaik summons are equalized in speed yes. But those summons are weaker than the player, so I don't see how that helps him. It seems that the difference in AP is not clear to you. Goku can obliterate the Player by poking them in their stomach. Nothing the player has can reuce Goku's attacks to the point that he can survive them. In fact, I'm pretty sure the Player's only win con are his life stealing weapons.

Ponkpunk said:
Then there a questions, all of the points above are just, goku dodges everything etc. That doesn't work then because they've equalized speed so they dodge just as fast.
In a speed equalized match, UI Goku will have the reaction advantage as he doesn't need to think to dodge or attack. His body moves on its own without relying on the signals transmitted to and from the brain which saves time, thus giving him a virtual speed advantage. So he will dodge almost everything.

Goku can obliterate the player by poking them in their stoumach

If you didn't read his profile he's got universe+ durability

AKM sama said:
In a speed equalized match, UI Goku will have the reaction advantage as he doesn't need to think to dodge or attack. His body moves on its own without relying on the signals transmitted to and from the brain which saves time, thus giving him a virtual speed advantage. So he will dodge almost everything.
Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of a speed equalized match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back