• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sometimes I just wanna watch the world burn - Natsu Dragneel vs Stella Vermillion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider this a grace that I didn't throw Stella at Natsu.

Ah yes, because I also want the Bleach fandom to hate me as well.

Good idea.

Actually Stella vs Yamamoto seems good. Someone needs to make that.

Let's throw stella at every fire user out there just for the lolz.

Without for now. When you bring up the power of friendship, im gonna bring up the power of boners.

I mean their sexual desires love and their status as sexual maniacs literally turned them both into desperado so that's like legit powerup right there.

Yeah but like. Stella is 6-B while he is Low 6-B, so what's your point?

Also he may eat her flames but that will only help against like bahamut Howl and stuff. She can still sword zap him, and heat zap him.

Stella has Invisibility, Regenerationn, Reactive Evolution, Acausality, and f*cking Fate Manipulation...

Plus Natsu doesn't even have AP advantage, you should probably just make Natsu High 6-B, use different keys, or just close this match, because right now, it's a hard stomp

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Stella has Invisibility, Regenerationn, Reactive Evolution, Acausality, and f*cking Fate Manipulation...
Plus Natsu doesn't even have AP advantage, you should probably just make Natsu High 6-B, use different keys, or just close this match, because right now, it's a hard stomp
Those 2 no. They'll be in an upcoming key.

Anyways, let's try that again.

1. Oven messed up the order so that confused me.

2. Using SFD Natsu as low 6-B, rather than High 6-B seems weird, but eh.

3. By sword zapping u mean cutting, right? What's "heat zapping" supposed to be?

I can use High 6-B if it's less of a stomp.

The gap seems lesser with Low 6-B tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back